Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? (4080 Views)

Eid-El Maulud, A Rallying Point Of Unity / Eid-el Maulud, A Season Of Unity / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 4:33am On Dec 26, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Jesus is the Father's ONLY creation. Every other creations were made by Jesus. That is why the verse use the word ONLY.
your fellow Christians would see you very different. So you mean Jesus created the world, angels, jinn, mankind and everything else right?. Do you have proof of this in your Bible? grin

Wetin we no go see from christians cheesy

This is what Jesus said but you said Jesus created all other creations.

"I can do nothing on my own...." John 5:30

Our Bible also refers to angels and believers in Christ as sons of God.
you need to tell this to your fellow Christians. They said Jesus is the only son

... and whoever believe in Him, He (The Father) gave the power to become the sons of God.

Like Jesus, I am a son of God.

Our Bible also says God begets us through Jesus.

Jesus is the second person in the godhead. This is established in my religion.
so you believe in trinity. You don't even provide evidence. You just talk anyhow. But there are verses in your Bible that go against what you just said

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. Isaiah 43:11

I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me. Isaiah 45:5

Our Bible says that Jesus is the EXPRESS image of the father. So they are one.
you just contradicted yourself, your previous post. You sound like you don't understand yourself at all. I invite you to please come to Islam so we can explain to you what you do not understand. And stop allowing bigots to confuse you.

To do what?

You mean I should convert to a religion that claims my Bible is corrupted without providing any proof
are you not seeing your confusion yet?. You are confused because your Bible created the confusion. Now after I quoted Bible you ran back to say Jesus and father are one but you denied it before. You also said Jesus is not begotten son. Now you denied it after I quoted you Bible. You are confused, buddy.

No christian even believe that talk more of many. We believe that there are other heavily beings aside the Father and Jesus
what are those heavenly beings?

Yes, Jesus is GOD not by His own making but because it pleases the Father to CREATE Him as one.
grin cheesy

You see why I posted that long text?. You need to take your time to read that text in order to understand your CONFUSION. You are truly confused.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by AntiChristian: 5:44am On Dec 26, 2020
One God created another God!

Can a God be created?

OfficialAPCNig

You are truly confused. God created a partner for himself and the partner became one with Him.

You goofed big-time.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

This is deep. I will investigate this especially that Zoros praying 5 times daily.
This is what I found on BBC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/zoroastrian/worship/worship.shtml
Search deeper you will get more. Let me help you a little. Muhammad copied Zoroastrians times of prayers, the fairy tale of how Zoroaster ascended to heaven to negotiate for his followers

1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 6:36am On Dec 26, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

I will investigate this. If this is true, then it will be handy for me, a potent weapon.

I have always suspected that their is something off with that Zayd. Imagine singlehandedly compiling the koran years after the death of Mohammed. I even learnt he referenced verses that were written in leaf stalks.
Read Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2020
Empiree:

* It means prophet muhammad SAW recognized his birthday when he said "this is the day I was born". Hence, there is nothing wrong to recognize this every year in addition to weekly fasting.

Did Muhammad celebrate his birthday every year on the twelfth day of the month of Rabiulawal?

Did he command you to celebrate his birthday on that day?

Does saying I was born on a Monday mean celebrate my birthday yearly on a date you can pick for yourself?

What is needed to prove here is his birthday was recognized by him, period. And besides this, Qur'an itself recommended honoring the prophet

"In order that you (O mankind) may believe in Allah and His Messenger (SAW), and that you assist and honour him (SAW), and (that you) glorify (Allah's) praises" 48:9
Show where it's stated in the Quran that you should honour someone by celebrating his birthday

mawlud nabi is mustahab or nafla. It is not wajib. It is not like Eld Adha, Eld Fitr or Eld Jummah. These three I mentioned are mandatory acts of worship and unanimously agreed upon. Any Muslim who reject these three is not a Muslim.
In short, Maulid nabiyy is an innovation (Bida'ah), copy copy just because Christians celebrate the birth of Christ. Similar to Christian worshipping on Sundays and your fellow Muslims brought another innovation of Sunday worship into Islam under the guise of NASFAT assalatu. Copy copy people
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2020
AntiChristian:
One God created another God!

Can a God be created?

OfficialAPCNig

You are truly confused. God created a partner for himself and the partner became one with Him.

You goofed big-time.

grin
Yes, our God created His son a God and every other things were created through Him (Son).

Didn't your Allah have a partner or you don't understand the meaning of partner?

You claim your Mohammed is an Apostle of Allah. Is an apostle not a partner? Your religion places Mohammed after Allah even above other heavenly beings.

Mohammed is his partner.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Yes, our God created His son a God and every other things were created through Him (Son).

Didn't your Allah have a partner or you don't understand the meaning of partner?

You claim your Mohammed is an Apostle of Allah. Is an apostle not a partner? Your religion places Mohammed after Allah even above other heavenly beings.

Mohammed is his partner.
Allah and Muhammad are partners, in Islam only the two of them know best. The wisdom of Allah and Muhammad are the same. So when Muhammad said the sun sets in the water, that was Allah talking. When Muhammad said yawning is from the devil, that the devil sleeps in your nose, that camel urine cures diseases, that was Allah talking

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Empiree:
your fellow Christians would see you very different. So you mean Jesus created the world, angels, jinn, mankind and everything else right?. Do you have proof of this in your Bible? grin

Wetin we no go see from christians cheesy

John 1:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. [b]3 Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made. [/b]4 In Him was life, and that life was the light of men.

Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.…

John 1:10
He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him.

Romans 9:5
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them proceeds the human descent of Christ, who is God over all, forever worthy of praise! Amen.

Romans 11:36
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.

Hebrews 1:2
But in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe.

Empiree:

This is what Jesus said but you said Jesus created all other creations.

"I can do nothing on my own...." John 5:30
Yes, He could nothing without the Father.

Hebrew 11: By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

19 and the surpassing greatness of His power to us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of His mighty strength, 20 which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.…

Daniel 7:14
And He was given dominion, glory, and kingship, so that every people, nation, and language should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and His kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Matthew 28:18
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.

Mark 16:19
After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.

Empiree:

you need to tell this to your fellow Christians. They said Jesus is the only son
No Christian says that.

John 1

11He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. 12But to all who did receive Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of blood, nor of the desire or will of man, but born of God.…

Romans 8:14
For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

Romans 8:16
The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.

Romans 8:19
The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God.

Galatians 3:26
You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

1 John 3:1
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God. And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Him.

1 John 3:2
Beloved, we are now children of God, and what we will be has not yet been revealed. We know that when Christ appears, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is.

Empiree:

so you believe in trinity. You don't even provide evidence. You just talk anyhow. But there are verses in your Bible that go against what you just said

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. Isaiah 43:11

I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me. Isaiah 45:5
You will start understanding those verses when you understand that Jesus is the Word of God (The Father) and Himself, a God.

This is what Jesus said Himself after His resurrection.

Matthew 28

18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”…

Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Empiree:

You just contradicted yourself, your previous post. You sound like you don't understand yourself at all. I invite you to please come to Islam so we can explain to you what you do not understand. And stop allowing bigots to confuse you.
How can you explain to me what you, yourself don't understand?

Empiree:

are you not saying your confusion yet?. You are confused because your Bible created the confusion. Now after I quoted Bible you ran back to say Jesus and father are one but you denied it before. You also said Jesus it's not begotten son. Now you denied it after I quoted you Bible. You are confused buddy.
There is no confusion in my Bible. The only confusion is to moslems who have poor understanding of Biblical contexts. My Bible is complete and doesn't require a man-made hadith to complement it.

Jesus is ONE with the father. Not the way you were pushing it.

Jesus is ONE with the Father who CREATED him and GAVE Him authority over all things.

The Father did not beget Jesus through any biological process as you guys are portraying it. He was CREATED and God made HIM His heir. Just like Jesus, I am also a son of GOD, begotten of God through His Son Jesus.

I am sure this will confuse you also. How can a God beget a son through another son? grin

Empiree:

what are those heavenly beings?
The Holy Spirit who is the third person in the godhead
Angels

Empiree:

grin cheesy

You see why I posted that long text?. You need to take your time to read that text on order to understand your CONFUSION. You are truly confused
What you posted is really off the mark.

Even the devil cannot understand our Christian faith, so I don't expect you to until you are ready to understand it. Throwing verses blindly without understanding the context doesn't make you knowledgeable about our Christian faith.

Even the devil knows our scripture very well but He doesn't understand it. Even speaking in tongue- not the concocted ones today's Christian speaks is still a mystery to him.

He didn't understand why Jesus is giving Himself up to be crucified. He thought he was winning until when Jesus resurrected on the third day. With that resurrection, we have now direct access to the Father. We don't need to atone for our sins with blood again, Jesus already did and we now live under the dispensation of GRACE and we became a joint heir with Him.

Now why should a God die for the sins of His creation?

To save them from the bondage of sin - which is death. He died in their place.

The wages of sin is death but Jesus saved us from the agony of this death by taking up the form of man to die in our place.

I love this GOD! So merciful!

cheesy
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2020
advocatejare:

Did Muhammad celebrate his birthday every year on the twelfth day of the month of Rabiulawal?

Does saying I was born on a Monday mean celebrate my birthday yearly on a date you can pick for yourself?

Show where it's stated in the Quran that you should honour someone by celebrating his birthday

In short, Maulid nabiyy is an innovation (Bida'ah), copy copy just because Christians celebrate the birth of Christ. Similar to Christian worshipping on Sundays and your fellow Muslims brought another innovation of Sunday worship into Islam under the guise of NASFAT assalatu. Copy copy people

I love the way you approach your logic. It's apt.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2020
advocatejare:

Allah and Muhammad are partners, in Islam only the two of them know best. The wisdom of Allah and Muhammad are the same. So when Muhammad said the sun sets in the water, that was Allah talking. When Muhammad said yawning is from the devil, that the devil sleeps in your nose, that camel urine cures diseases, that was Allah talking
shocked
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

I love the way you approach your logic. It's apt.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by AntiChristian: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Mohammed is his partner.

Muhammad was never mentioned in any text as a partner to Allah.

Allah says what means:

And say: "All the praises and thanks be to Allah, Who has not begotten a son (nor an offspring), and Who has no partner in (His) Dominion, nor He is low to have a Wali (helper, protector or supporter). And magnify Him with all the magnificence, [Allahu-Akbar (Allah is the Most Great)]."
Qu'ran 17:111

And many verses proclaimed Muhammad as the messenger of Allah.

Bring another lie.

1. And what does your LORD need a son for?

2. And the elders, what's their duty?
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by AntiChristian: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
You will never see our moslem brothers here.

Empires
Rashduct4luv
Oyatz
Lukaspodolski
LegendHero
antichristian
Lukgaf
Realismailaabir
AbuUbayy1
Eninn
Abdulhakim3

Actually both are quite similar yet different. The similarity is that both Jesus and Muhammad didn't celebrate their birthdays. They didn't know anything by those names. This make those celebration at least bid'a (religious innovation) which is not permissible in Islam.

Another similarity is that the dates of birth of both Jesus and Muhammad are lost. All those dates brandished are estimates that are weak.

25th December is known as a pagan worship day as seen in the father Xmas and Christmas tree. Father Christmas is not much different from the local masquerade used by idol worshippers.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
advocatejare:

@bold is "Fi'il Amar" you used. Our prophet did not use command. If he did it means the practice is fard (obligatory). But in this case he did not which means it is optional as long as the practice is within the confine of Islam. Hence, it is voluntary act.

If Qur'an and prophet muhammad are silent on issue it means it is blessing for muslims

Abu Darda reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “What Allah has made lawful in his book is lawful, and what he has made unlawful is unlawful. Whatever he has remained silent upon, it is for your benefit, so accept benefit from Allah. Verily, Allah is not forgetful.” Then the Prophet recited the verse, “Your Lord is not forgetful.” (19:64)

Source: Sunan al-Dāraquṭnī 1821

So Qur'an is silent on whether every year, every week or every month. So it is a blessing for us. And on mawlud nabi, they send lots of blessings on the prophet as Qur'an rightly said to honor him.

"....Oh you who believe! Send blessings on him(prophet), and salute him with all respect. Quran

In short, Maulid nabiyy is an innovation (Bida'ah),

Good. You said "innovation". In that case this is a good innovation but I proved Xmas or Christmas to be idolatry. See big difference?.

Jareer ibn 'Abdullaah al-Bajali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: 'Whoever starts a good thing and is followed by others, will have his own reward and a reward equal to that of those who follow him, without it detracting from their reward in any way. Whoever starts a bad thing and is followed by others, will bear the burden of his own sin and a burden equal to that of those who follow him, without it detracting from their burden in any way.'"

(Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2675. He said, This is a saheeh hasan hadeeth)
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
Empiree:
@bold is "Fi'il Amar" you used. Our prophet did not use command. If he did it means the practice is fard (obligatory). But in this case he did not which means it is optional as long as the practice is within the confine of Islam. Hence, it is voluntary act.
In short, Muhammad never celebrated his birthday but you guys copied Christians the way you do everytime.

Good. You said "innovation". In that case this is a good innovation but I proved Xmas or Christmas to be idolatry. See big difference?.
Allah is a pagan moon god yet you worship and bow down to him, The Star and the crescent moon on your mosques is of pagan origin yet you never condemn it, kissing Blackstone is of pagan origin, yet you never condemn it. Going for hajj and doing tawaf is of pagan origin yet you do it today. Praying 5 daily prayers is from Zoroastrians yet you do it today, fasting in the month of Ramadan is of pagan origin yet you do it today. Why can't you focus on the paganism that you call religion?

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
advocatejare:

In short, Muhammad never celebrated his birthday but you guys copied Christians the way you do everytime.
are you deaf?. Actually your reply shows you don't understand or you simply have nothing to say.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by oyatz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
You will never see our moslem brothers here.

Empires
Rashduct4luv
Oyatz
Lukaspodolski
LegendHero
antichristian
Lukgaf
Realismailaabir
AbuUbayy1
Eninn
Abdulhakim3

Stop involving me in your arguments sir. Most of your arguments are not educating, borders on inter-tribal and inter-religious bigotry and are not based on logical reasons.

You guys should grow up and see the world from a different prism.

If I want to comment on Issues, I will do so on my own accord.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by oyatz(m): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
advocatejare:

Allah is a pagan moon god yet you worship and bow down to him, The Star and the crescent moon on your mosques is of pagan origin yet you never condemn it, kissing Blackstone is of pagan origin, yet you never condemn it. Going for hajj and doing tawaf is of pagan origin yet you do it today. Praying 5 daily prayers is from Zoroastrians yet you do it today, fasting in the month of Ramadan is of pagan origin yet you do it today. Why can't you focus on the paganism that you call religion?

What exactly do you mean by 'PAGAN'?

1) Religions started as Man's efforts to find and commune with higher/supremebeing called God/Ahura Mazda/Yahweh/Ilah(Allah) in various tongues.

2) All religions evolve from previously existing religions and copy from older religions.

3) All religions have similarities and copy from one another.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
oyatz:

What exactly do you mean by 'PAGAN'?
Same thing Muslims mean by 'Pagan'

1) Religions started as Man's efforts to find and commune with higher/supremebeing called God/Ahura Mazda/Yahweh/Ilah(Allah) in various tongues.
These entities are not the same.
The only God is Yahweh. Every other god is an idol,

2) All religions evolve from previously existing religions and copy from older religions.
That's not true

3) All religions have similarities and copy from one another.
Islam is the religion that copied from other religions and claimed the original ownership of what it plagiarized
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Empiree:
are you deaf?. Actually your reply shows you don't understand or you simply have nothing to say.
You're the one that lacks understanding. If not, how does someone saying he was born on a Monday mean "celebrate my birthday yearly on the 12th day of Rabiulawal"?

Show me authentic hadith where Muhammad ask you to celebrate his birthday

Since you agreed that celebrating Muhammad's birthday is an innovation, then let me remind you that Muhammad had said Allah will curse all of you that brings innovations into his religion:

Sunan Abi Dawud 4530
Narrated Qays ibn Abbad :
I and Ashtar went to Ali and said to him: Did the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) give you any instruction about anything for which he did not give any instruction to the people in general?
He said: No, except what is contained in this document of mine. Musaddad said: He then took out a document. Ahmad said: A document from the sheath of his sword.
It contained: The lives of all Muslims are equal; they are one hand against others; the lowliest of them can guarantee their protection. Beware, a Muslim must not be killed for an infidel, nor must one who has been given a covenant be killed while his covenant holds. If anyone introduces an innovation, he will be responsible for it. If anyone introduces an innovation or gives shelter to a man who introduces an innovation (in religion), he is cursed by Allah, by His angels, and by all the people.
Musaddad said: Ibn AbuUrubah's version has: He took out a document.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
advocatejare:

You're the one that lacks understanding. If not, how does someone saying he was born on a Monday mean "celebrate my birthday yearly on the 12th day of Rabiulawal"?
you are not a Muslim. How do Christians celebrate birthday of their God Jesus yet they claim God was not born?. Mawlid Nabi is totally different from Xmas.

Show me authentic hadith where Muhammad ask you to celebrate his birthday
I showed you hadith saying if Allah is silent on an issue it means that issue is a blessing for us. It is up to those who want to celebrate it to do so. There is no Hadith or Qur'an injunction that says it is not allowed. Show me Hadith that says mawlid nabi is not allowed?.

Muhammad's birthday is an innovation, then let me remind you that Muhammad had said Allah will curse all of you that brings innovations into his religion:
see this mumu wants to teach me definition of innovation. I have told you that if mawlud nabi is Innovation, Xmas is worse. Xmas is idolatry confirmed by many christians and pastors.

Sunan Abi Dawud 4530
I and Ashtar went to Ali and said to him: Did the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) give you any instruction about anything for which he did not give any instruction to the people in general?
He said: No, except what is contained in this document of mine. Musaddad said: He then took out a document. Ahmad said: A document from the sheath of his sword.
It contained: The lives of all Muslims are equal; they are one hand against others; the lowliest of them can guarantee their protection. Beware, a Muslim must not be killed for an infidel, nor must one who has been given a covenant be killed while his covenant holds. If anyone introduces an innovation, he will be responsible for it. If anyone introduces an innovation or gives shelter to a man who introduces an innovation (in religion), he is cursed by Allah, by His angels, and by all the people.
I will quote for you the Hadith again

Jareer ibn 'Abdullaah al-Bajali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: 'Whoever starts a good thing and is followed by others, will have his own reward and a reward equal to that of those who follow him, without it detracting from their reward in any way. Whoever starts a bad thing and is followed by others, will bear the burden of his own sin and a burden equal to that of those who follow him, without it detracting from their burden in any way.'" (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2675. He said, This is a saheeh hasan hadeeth)

This means, the Hadith you quoted above is talking about evil practices, evil innovation. This Hadith clarifies types of innovations. There is no contradiction between the two aHadith. You are obviously dabbling in what you have zero knowledge of. Why did you ignore this Hadith I quoted earlier?. Why did you quote isolated Hadith to prove your claim?.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2020
Empiree:

Show me Hadith that says mawlid nabi is not allowed?.
If silence means approval, Muslims will not be divided on whether to celebrate it not celebrate Maulid nabiyy.

Muhammad whom you refer to the best of mankind and your leader whom you follow never celebrated his birthday.
Show where Muhammad celebrated his birthday

Jareer ibn 'Abdullaah al-Bajali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: 'Whoever starts a good thing and is followed by others, will have his own reward and a reward equal to that of those who follow him, without it detracting from their reward in any way. Whoever starts a bad thing and is followed by others, will bear the burden of his own sin and a burden equal to that of those who follow him, without it detracting from their burden in any way.'" (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2675. He said, This is a saheeh hasan hadeeth)
Liar this hadith is talking about good things generally and not in relation to religion. The one I gave you is particularly about condemnation of innovation in religion.

Sunan Abi Dawud 4530

This means, the Hadith you quoted above is talking about evil practices, evil innovation. This Hadith clarifies types of innovations. There is no contradiction between the two aHadith. You are obviously dabbling in what you have zero knowledge of. Why did you ignore this Hadith I quoted earlier?. Why did you quote isolated Hadith to prove your claim?.
What is more evil in doing what your Prophet never did or commanded when he has already commanded you not to make any innovation in religion?
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
advocatejare:

If silence means approval, Muslims will not be divided on whether to celebrate it not celebrate Maulid nabiyy.

Muhammad whom you refer to the best of mankind and your leader whom you follow never celebrated his birthday.
Show where Muhammad celebrated his birthday

Liar this hadith is talking about good things generally and not in relation to religion. The one I gave you is particularly about condemnation of innovation in religion.

Sunan Abi Dawud 4530

What is more evil in doing what your Prophet never did or commanded when he has already commanded you not to make any innovation in religion?
case is closed bro. You have only said it is innovation. And I have also said not all innovation is bad. To us, mawlid nabi is not innovation. But your Xmas is outright idolatry. It is not even innovation but paganism as confirmed by your pastors. There is no difference between Xmas and odun Ogun etc. They all covered in red costumes, paro, and all types of junkies on their red clothes which is similar to modern red Xmas costumes
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
Empiree:
case is closed bro. You have only said it is innovation. And I have also said not all innovation is bad. To us, mawlid nabi is not innovation.
Who takes the words of a liar like you serious? Facts don't lie, I've proven to you that Muhammad never celebrated his birthday yearly and he never commanded muslims to do so and he has cursed anyone of you that brings innovations into his religion!
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
advocatejare:

Who takes the words of a liar like you serious? Facts don't lie, I've proven to you that Muhammad never celebrated his birthday yearly and he never commanded muslims to do so and he has cursed anyone of you that brings innovations into his religion!
Awawi. Atamo atamo. Oniworoworo. See this mushrik trying to tell me what innovation is.

I said Christmas is shirk and idolatry. Your pastors said the same especially kumuyi. A devil called Mithra was born on December 25th. But you are so concerned about mawlid.

There are only two forbidden acts which Muslims are not allowed to trespass in relations with prophet muhammad SAW. Anything else we are free and that is, Muslims are not allowed to believe or call prophet muhammad SAW God or son of God. These two utterances condemn one to HELL FIRE. But Christians believe Jesus is God and son of God. Therefore, you guys have violated first Commandment in your Bible and our Qur'an.

Case Closed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Empiree:
Awawi. Atamo atamo. Oniworoworo. See this mushrik trying to tell me what innovation is.
Anytime you guys start insulting, that's the point when you have run out of sensible things to say and when you've been defeated. So I get your point and your frustration.

Allah has cursed you for bringing innovation into the religion Muhammad gave you after he had pre warned you against it.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
oyatz:

Stop involving me in your arguments sir. Most of your arguments are not educating, borders on inter-tribal and inter-religious bigotry and are not based on logical reasons.

You guys should grow up and see the world from a different prism.

If I want to comment on Issues, I will do so on my own accord.
Says someone who celebrates maulud but doesn't want us to celebrate Christmas.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Empiree:

I said Christmas is shirk and idolatry. Your pastors said the same especially kumuyi. A devil called Mithra was born on December 25th. But you are so concerned about mawlid.

There are only two forbidden acts which Muslims are not allowed to trespass in relations with prophet muhammad SAW. Anything else we are free and that is, Muslims are not allowed to believe or call prophet muhammad SAW God or son of God. These two utterances condemn one to HELL FIRE. But Christians believe Jesus is God and son of God. Therefore, you guys have violated first Commandment in your Bible and our Qur'an.

Case Closed
Jesus is a GOD so there is no violation.

His name shall be called the Mighty God (Isaiah)
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Jesus is a GOD so there is no violation.

His name shall be called the Mighty God (Isaiah)
How many Gods are there then?

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Empiree:
How many Gods are there then?
One but manifests Himself in 3 dimensions.
The triune God
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

One but manifests Himself in 3 dimensions.

The triune God
okay. Are these verses redundant?.

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Deuteronomy 6:4

The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Mark 12:29

Or do you guys lack linguistic analysis?.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Empiree:
okay. Are these verses redundant?.

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Deuteronomy 6:4

The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Mark 12:29

Or do you guys lack linguistic analysis?.
You are not getting it.

Jesus is in that God. He is the second person in that godhead. The WORD of the Father.

We have ONE GOD but manifests Himself in 3 dimensions. The father, the son and the Holy Spirit are all in that GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ensuring Zero Tolerance For Any Type Of Extremism / Y Do Wahhabi Muslims View Shia Muslims And Other Muslims As Being False / Muslims Voting In Elections In Non-muslim Countries - Fatwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.