Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? (4010 Views)

Eid-El Maulud, A Rallying Point Of Unity / Eid-el Maulud, A Season Of Unity / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
I am lost at words here.

Moslems celebrate Maulud but says we shouldn't celebrate Christmas.

What is the difference between Mohammed's birthday and Jesus' birthday?

The exact born date for each is unknown but adherents of both religion celebrate them.

Why should Moslems celebrate their messiah's birthday and Christians shouldn't celebrate theirs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by TANID(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
I'm Here To Learn.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
You will never see our moslem brothers here.

Empires
Rashduct4luv
Oyatz
Lukaspodolski
LegendHero
antichristian
Lukgaf
Realismailaabir
AbuUbayy1
Eninn
Abdulhakim3
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
You will never see our moslem brothers here.

Empiree
Rashduct4luv
Oyatz
Lukaspodolski
LegendHero
antichristian
Lukgaf
Realismailakabir
AbuUbayy1
Eninn
Abdulhakim3
They will come and do Taqiyya for you and say that only misguided or hypocritical Muslims celebrate Maulid nabiyy.

They are confused people.

Have you asked them why Shia and Sunni who are worshipping the same Allah, are sworn enemies?

Shia believe that the Quran was corrupted by Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman and that Ali was was cheated.

Islam claims it's a religion of peace but muslims are not at peace with one another. The chaos started immediately after Muhammad died and till date chaos still remain within them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
I am lost at words here.

The exact born date for each is unknown but adherents of both religion celebrate them.

Why should Moslems celebrate their messiah's birthday and Christians shouldn't celebrate theirs?
Simple.

When it comes to mawlud and Xmas there is a huge difference. However not all Muslims celebrate mawlid. That's up to individual prerogative.

Mawlid was marked by the prophet muhammad (SAW) with fasting. The Prophet (saw) was asked about the voluntary fasting on Mondays, and he replied saying,

“On that day I was born, and on it the Revelation came to me.”

~Sahih Muslim

So the point is, he recognized the day he was born and marked it.

* On the contrary, Jesus did not mark his birthday. There is no record.

* Second, Muslims believe prophet muhammad SAW is human being.

* On the other hand, christian believe Jesus is God. Implication is, Christians celebrate birth of their God.

* Third, it is widely recorded that a devil(Mithra)was born on December 25th and this day is fixed. On the contrary, Muslims follow lunar calendar which rotates every year. It is well known that prophet muhammad SAW was born in Rabiu Awwal but there is no record of Jesus born on December 25th.

The worst is Xmas itself is paganism. I will return with details soon with proofs from your pastors and records.There is no correlation between mawlid nabi Muhammad and Xmas.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Pastor Kunmuyi

That is why you don’t hear us sing what they call Christmas carol. Never!

“When you find anybody coming in, or any leader, trying to introduce the idolatry of mystery Babylon, that they call Christmas and you want to bring all the Christmas carol saying that is the day that Jesus was born, and you don’t find that in the Acts of the Apostles or in the early church, then you don’t find that in my church either.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kunmuyi said Xmas is idolatry. How can you compare mawlud nabi and Xmas?. Christmas is a very important event in Christianity, yet there are Christian groups and pastors that condemned it.

In Islam Eld Adha is very important but no Muslim can condemn Eld adha. This means Christmas has no basis in Christianity. Imagine a section of christianson condemned Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOGu5CdkcgE

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
These 5 churches don't celebrate Christmas and here's why

These religious denominations are opposed to the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ on December 25 every year. Here are the denominations that don't celebrate Christmas and why they avoid it.

Seventh Day Adventist Church

Like Jehovah’s Witnesses, this church is also against the celebration of Christmas.

A publication from the group that goes to church on Saturdays, the Jewish Sabbath day, not Sunday reads: “We do not celebrate Christmas as the Birth of Christ per say since Christ was not born in Dec. He did not want us to celebrate His birth or He would have told us when He was born. It has become a money-making celebration with Christ mixed in. It is a pagan ritual."

“We join in to be with the Family or friends to celebrate their friendship and love as a family gathering and for the Children. Easter too is a pagan holiday and we do not celebrate the Name but we honour Christ’s Resurrection and keep the day in mind on what He has done for us. We do not make an issue out of it but quietly honour Christ….it’s a gathering also for the Children. It is a personal Choice.”

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Deeper Life

A few years ago, Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, the head of Deeper Life Bible Church announced to his members and the world that his church does not celebrate the popular holiday.

Explaining why at the 2013 December retreat, he said: “We don’t celebrate Christmas nor sing Christmas carol; because Christmas is of idolatrous background.”

Those Muslims Who Do Not Celebrate Mawlid Nabi never said mawlid is idolatry

See big difference?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
God’s Kingdom Society (GKS)

This is another church that is anti-Christmas. According to the church’s official website, they believe that there is no single evidence in the Bible that Jesus Christ was born on the 25th of December.

Rather, they believe that He was born in October and that Christmas originated from “a noisy pagan festival in honour of the god of the sun”.

While other Christians celebrate Christmas in December, this church celebrates the birth anniversary of Jesus Christ in October. This is done with something called the Freedom Day.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by AbdulSleeky: 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Empiree:
Deeper Life

A few years ago, Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, the head of Deeper Life Bible Church announced to his members and the world that his church does not celebrate the popular holiday.

Explaining why at the 2013 December retreat, he said: “We don’t celebrate Christmas nor sing Christmas carol; because Christmas is of idolatrous background.”

See big difference?

No difference. Both celebrations make no sense.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
Religious Society of Friends

There is a religious group called the Religious Society of Friends, also known as Quakers.

This church believes that “every day is a holy day,” so there is no need to single out just one day to celebrate.

Another reason why they do not celebrate Christmas is that some Quakers are trying to go back to the ways of early Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Chris Pifer, a spokesman for the Friends General Conference, says, “There’s an effort within aspects of Quaker practice to try and explore and find primitive Christianity, the church before it became a political entity.

“In very early Christianity, there weren’t holidays like Christmas anywhere close to the form it is today.”

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

No difference. Both celebrations make no sense.
Sir, you don't belong here. You are atheist. How is this your business?. You have claimed atheism. When I accused you of being a Christian, you reaffirmed your atheism.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Empiree:

Mawlid was marked by the prophet muhammad (SAW) with fasting. The Prophet (saw) was asked about the voluntary fasting on Mondays, and he replied saying,

~Sahih Muslim

That means you should be celebrating Muhammad's birthday every Monday and not every year since you don't know the exact day he was born.

And if your analogy is right, that means their shouldn't be at Division among Muslims about Maulid nabiyy, that means everyone should be okay with it, but that's not the case.

The worst is Xmas itself is paganism.
A pagan calling others pagan.

Allah is a pagan moon god yet you worship and bow down to him, The Star and the crescent moon on your mosques is of pagan origin yet you never condemn it, kissing Blackstone is of pagan origin, yet you never condemn it. Going for hajj and doing tawaf is of pagan origin yet you do it today. Praying 5 daily prayers is from Zoroastrians yet you do it today, fasting in the month of Ramadan is of pagan origin yet you do it today. Why can't you focus on the paganism that you call religion?

Finally, Jesus Christ is the world of God through which everything was created, he is the owner days, time and moment. We can choose to celebrate his birth any day we choose and demons and Satan will continue to be pained.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by AbdulSleeky: 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
Empiree:
Sir, you don't belong here. You are atheist. How is this your business?. You have claimed atheism. When I accused you of being a Christian, you reaffirmed your atheism.

I'm an atheist and so? I cannot have an opinion on the Birthdays of prophets
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

I'm an atheist and so? I cannot have an opinion on the Birthdays of prophets
No, you can not.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 12:08am On Dec 26, 2020
advocatejare:

That means you should be celebrating Muhammad's birthday every Monday and not every year since you don't know the exact day he was born.
No. It means:

* it is optional for those who wish to fast on Mondays

* It means prophet muhammad SAW recognized his birthday when he said "this is the day I was born". Hence, there is nothing wrong to recognize this every year in addition to weekly fasting.

What is needed to prove here is his birthday was recognized by him, period. And besides this, Qur'an itself recommended honoring the prophet

"In order that you (O mankind) may believe in Allah and His Messenger (SAW), and that you assist and honour him (SAW), and (that you) glorify (Allah's) praises" 48:9

And if your analogy is right, that means their shouldn't be at Division among Muslims about Maulid nabiyy, that means everyone should be okay with it, but that's not the case.
mawlud nabi is mustahab or nafla. It is not wajib. It is not like Eld Adha, Eld Fitr or Eld Jummah. These three I mentioned are mandatory acts of worship and unanimously agreed upon. Any Muslim who reject these three is not a Muslim.

Finally, Jesus Christ is the world of God through which everything was created, he is the owner days, time and moment. We can choose to celebrate his birth any day we choose and demons and Satan will continue to be pained.
in anther word, pastor kumuyi, Jehovah witness, pastor Chris Pifer Seven Days Adventists etc are demons.

You Have No Reference To Christmas From Jesus Directly

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 12:36am On Dec 26, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

No is no comparison btw mawlud nabi and Xmas. The distance between the two is btw heaven and earth

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 12:37am On Dec 26, 2020
December 25th was Roman pagan celebration. After Paul of the Bible changed the doctrines of Jesus they incorporated their pagan idea in Jesus teachings. Christianity is different from religion of Jesus.. They are two separate beliefs.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 1:41am On Dec 26, 2020
Empiree:
Simple.

When it comes to mawlud and Xmas there is a huge difference. However not all Muslims celebrate mawlid. That's up to individual prerogative.
Not every Christian celebrates Christmas. It's never an obligation and Christian doctrine. Jesus celebrates his death and there is nothing wrong with His followers coming together to celebrate His death. BTW birth is more important than death.
Empiree:

~Sahih Muslim

I don't believe those hadith. It could easily be manipulated. If it is not in the Koran forget it. I believe the word of a supposed God should be complete without relying on the words of men. I'll only believe the hadith if you agree today that the koran is incomplete and God needs the help of men to make his words meaningful to humans.

Empiree:

* On the contrary, Jesus did not mark his birthday. There is no record.
Jesus celebrates his death and there is nothing wrong with His followers coming together to celebrate His death. BTW birth is more important than death.

Empiree:

* Second, Muslims believe prophet muhammad SAW is human being.

* On the other hand, christian believe Jesus is God. Implication is, Christians celebrate birth of their God.
We don't celebrate the birth of God. A God cannot be born. We celebrate the birth of Jesus - a human. He wasn't a God while on earth. He shed His divinity and took up the form of man to save humans from the bondage of sin.

JOHN 1:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning. 3Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made. 4In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

14The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us.b We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Sonc from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15John testified concerning Him. He cried out, saying, “This is He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because He was before me.’ ”

16From His fullness we have all received grace upon grace. 17For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is Himself God andd is at the Father’s side,e has made Him known.

1 Timothy 3:16

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Empiree:

* Third, it is widely recorded that a devil(Mithra)was born on December 25th and this day is fixed. On the contrary, Muslims follow lunar calendar which rotates every year. It is well known that prophet muhammad SAW was born in Rabiu Awwal but there is no record of Jesus born on December 25th.

The worst is Xmas itself is paganism. I will return with details soon with proofs from your pastors and records.There is no correlation between mawlid nabi Muhammad and Xmas.
Nobody knows the date Jesus was born. We choose 25th December not to celebrate the pagan god but to counter his influence and it worked. Everything we do in Christmas today it 100% Christian and the pagan celebration is dead. To me this is wisdom from our early leaders.

Moslems don't hold services on Sunday but today they are doing that. According to them, they are checking Christianity. Why should you guys do it and we shouldn't?

If you celebrate your prophet's birthday, then there is no crime in Christians celebrating the birthday of a King, Priest and Prophet.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 1:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Empiree:
December 25th was Roman pagan celebration. After Paul of the Bible changed the doctrines of Jesus they incorporated their pagan idea in Jesus teachings. Christianity is different from religion of Jesus.. They are two separate beliefs.
Moslems hate Paul more than the devil, even lying against him every day.

Paul didn't change any Christian doctrine. Here is a summary of our faith. It is called the Apostlic Creed. It contains 12 articles and each apostle contributed to one.

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord.
He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again.
He ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of the saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.

Point out the ones Paul influenced. Everything Paul teaches is 100% in line with the message of Christ. Point out any Paul's teaching and I will show you where Jesus Himself validates that.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 1:54am On Dec 26, 2020
advocatejare:

They will come and do Taqiyya for you and say that only misguided or hypocritical Muslims celebrate Maulid nabiyy.

They are confused people.

Have you asked them why Shia and Sunni who are worshipping the same Allah, are sworn enemies?

Shia believe that the Quran was corrupted by Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman and that Ali was was cheated.

Islam claims it's a religion of peace but muslims are not at peace with one another. The chaos started immediately after Muhammad died and till date chaos still remain within them.
I will investigate this. If this is true, then it will be handy for me, a potent weapon.

I have always suspected that their is something off with that Zayd. Imagine singlehandedly compiling the koran years after the death of Mohammed. I even learnt he referenced verses that were written in leaf stalks.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 1:56am On Dec 26, 2020
advocatejare:

Allah is a pagan moon god yet you worship and bow down to him, The Star and the crescent moon on your mosques is of pagan origin yet you never condemn it, kissing Blackstone is of pagan origin, yet you never condemn it. Going for hajj and doing tawaf is of pagan origin yet you do it today. Praying 5 daily prayers is from Zoroastrians yet you do it today, fasting in the month of Ramadan is of pagan origin yet you do it today. Why can't you focus on the paganism that you call religion?
This is deep. I will investigate this especially that Zoros praying 5 times daily.
This is what I found on BBC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/zoroastrian/worship/worship.shtml

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 2:24am On Dec 26, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Not every Christian celebrates Christmas. It's never an obligation and Christian doctrine. Jesus celebrates his death and there is nothing wrong with His followers coming together to celebrate His death. BTW birth is more important than death.

I don't believe those hadith. It could easily be manipulated. If it is not in the Koran forget it. I believe the word of a supposed God should be complete without relying on the words of men. I'll only believe the hadith if you agree today that the koran is incomplete and God needs the help of men to make his words meaningful to humans.
I can only laugh at you. I know christians more than themselves. They are full of etekete undecided

Jesus celebrates his death and there is nothing wrong with His followers coming together to celebrate His death. BTW birth is more important than death.
You confused?. You, I mean you personally, are you celebrating birth of Jesus or his death?. You sound very confused.

We don't celebrate the birth of God. A God cannot be born. We celebrate the birth of Jesus - a human. He wasn't a God while on earth. He shed His divinity and took up the form of man to save humans from the bondage of sin.
But 95% of christians believe Jesus is God. So what are you celebrating?. Jesus or God?. I know what your problem is. Read below

We live in a world where 2 + 2 = 5

Just as 1 + 1 +1 = 1

If you are confused

Who is god?, Jesus

Is Jesus the son of Mary?, Yes

Who created Mary?, God.

Who is God?, Jesus

Jesus is the begotten son., Yes

Who is his father?, God.

Who is God?, Jesus.

Jesus is a servant of God?, Yes

Who is God?, Jesus.

Jesus died on the cross?Yes

Who resurrected him?, God.

Who is God?, Jesus

Jesus is a messenger?, Yes

Who sent him?, God.

Who is God?, Jesus.

Did Jesus worship while on earth?, Yes

Whom did he worship?, God.

Who is God?, Jesus.

Did God have a beginning?, No

Then who was born on 25 DEC?, Jesus.

Who is God?, Jesus

Where's God?, In heaven

How many are there in heaven?, Only one God.

Where's Jesus?, He is sitted on the right hand of his father.

Who is God?, Jesus.

Then how many are they in heaven?, Only one God

Then how many seats?, One

Where's Jesus?, Seated next to God.

Then how are they seated?, On one chair

Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.

Who is God?Jesus.

Ha haha what a confusion.

So beautiful to be a Muslim.

Allah (SWT) have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray

FIVE PILLARS OF ISLAM ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE:

1. Shahada (Mark 12:29)

2. Salat (Matthew 26:39)

3. Zakah (Hebrew 10:24)

4. Fasting (Matthew 4:1-1)

5. Hajj (Psalm 84:5-6)

ALBAYAAN MUSLIMS PREACHERS ASSOCIATION

THE TRUTH FROM THE BIBLE

ABLUTION IN THE BIBLE
Leviticus. 19:27
Leviticus. 21:5
Jeremiah. 9:25
1 chronicles. 19:5
Exodus. 30:17
Exodus. 40:30
John. 13:4

HOW TO DRESS IN THE BIBLE
Exodus. 28:1

WOMEN SHOULDN'T SPEAK IN CHURCH
Ezekiel. 13:17
Corinthians. 14:34-38
Tito. 2:3
1 Timothy. 2:11
Revelation. 2:19
1 timothy. 2:8

HOW TO WORSHIP IN THE BIBLE
Genesis. 17:1
Psalm. 95: 6
Ezekiel. 43:3
Kings. 18:39
Psalm. 5:7
Numbers. 20:6
Nehemiah. 8:6
Matthew. 26:36
Matthew. 17:1
Revelation. 7:9

IS WINE/PORK ALLOWED
Leviticus. 11:7
Deuteronomy. 14:8
Isaiah. 65:3
Proverbs. 31:3
Isaiah. 4:11
Amos. 6:5-7
Habakkuk. 2:15
Leviticus. 10:8
Isaiah. 66:17

PROPHECY OF MOHAMMED IN THE BIBLE
Genesis. 49:10
Genesis. 16:7-14
Deuteronomy. 18:18
Deuteronomy. 34:10
Jeremiah. 34:18
Isaiah. 21:13
Isaiah. 19:19
Daniel. 7:13
Mathew. 21:33-43
Galatians. 4:21
John. 1:19-22
John. 14:30
John. 16:7-14
Act. 7:37
John. 14:15
Revelation. 7:9-12
Revelation. 19:10-16

SHARIAH IN THE BIBLE
Deuteronomy. 6:1
Deuteronomy. 13:-1-11
Deuteronomy. 22:13-22
Deuteronomy. 21:18-21
Deuteronomy. 22:25
Mathew. 15:3
Joshua. 1:18
Hebrews. 10:28
Leviticus. 20:9-16
Leviticus. 20:27

According to the Islamic doctrine, Muslims should believe in all the prophets sent by Allah almighty among the prophet are Adam, Noah, Jacob, Moses, Jesus, Mohammed and lives (Quran 3:84)

Pls for d sake of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) try and send this to all your

Muslim Contacts so that each muslim will say

Astagfirullah wa atubu ilaih

Astagfirullah wa atubu ilaih

Astagfirullah wa atubu ilaih, before forwarding, and in a few seconds billions will have said it and it may calm Allah's anger.

You've got nothing to lose, so pls pass on and receive Allah's forgiveness.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 2:52am On Dec 26, 2020
This is what I found on a Zoro official website www.ramiyarkaranjia.com

1. Their God Ahura Mazda has the same attributes as Allah. It seems Allah was also modeled after this god. https://ramiyarkaranjia.com/ahura-mazda/

2. Ahura Mazda has 101 name Allah as 100.

3. Moslems concept of monotheism is a copycat of Zoros'. www.ramiyarkaranjia.com/lets-understand-zoroastrianism-mar-sep-2016/

4. Zoroastrianism started in Iran. A stone throw from Mecca.

5. Zoros founding prophet Zara was divinely guided, he received his revelation from an angel when he traveled towards the east, he was tormented by the devil, he is remembered as next to Ahura Mazda, even before other divine beings. www.ramiyarkaranjia.com/prophet-zarathushtra-spitama-life-story/#_Toc463954994

6. Daily obligatory prayers that are recited. Bāj’ are recited before and after certain acts, like eating, bathing, going to toilet, cutting hair and nail.

7. Temporary seclusion whenever necessary, for instance when dealing with a Corpse; from women during menstruation and after child-birth, from Non-Zoroastrians at the time of rituals and prayers.

8. Properly disposing of cut nails and hair and avoiding contacts with saliva.

9. Moslems start their prayers like Zoros "May Ahura Mazda be pleased. In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Forgiver, the Kind. May there be praise for the name of Ahura Mazda, who has always existed, exists, and will always exist. One of his names is God, the Beneficent Spirit, the most Spiritual among the spiritual ones. One of His names is Ahura Mazda (the Omniscient Lord). He is the Lord, great, mighty, wise, creator, nourisher, protector, supporter, righteous, forgiver, holy dispenser of good justice, all powerful."

10. The five Nyāsh are some of the most primary prayers in the daily prayer book. I think this is where Mohammed stole his concept of 5 daily prayers.

11. Each day is divided into five parts called gehs, especially for ritual and prayer purposes. I think Mohammed stole and modified these times. The time periods for these five gehs are as follows:

12. Hāvan Geh is from sun-rise (whatever the time) to 12:00 noon

13. Rapithwan Geh is from 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm

14. Uziran Geh is from 3:00 pm to sunset

15. Aiwisruthrem Geh is from sunset to midnight

16. Ushahen Geh is from 12:00 midnight upto sun-rise. It is not advisable to recite prayers during the first hour of the geh, as at that time, evil forces are most powerful.

17. Here are the 101 names of the Zoros god. You will notice similarities in the way Moslems recite the name of their allah https://ramiyarkaranjia.files./2020/07/101-names-1.mp3
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 3:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Empiree:
I can only laugh at you. I know christians more than themselves. They are full of etekete undecided

You confused?. You, I mean you personally, are you celebrating birth of Jesus or his death?. You sound very confused.

But 95% of christians believe Jesus is God. So what are you celebrating?. Jesus or God?. I know what your problem is. Read below
The problem with moslems is their VERY POOR understanding of the Bible. Imagine the rubbish you wrote there and claim you have better understanding of Christianity. I would have responded to it one-by-one but it's too long.

To summarize it.

1. JESUS was God's first creation. He created Him a GOD.
2. We use the word GOD to refer to the father - the first person in the godhead.
3. God adopted Jesus as His son and heir. Jesus was not begotten. Every Christian today is a son or daughter of God. He didn't beget any.
4. JESUS worships HIS FATHER because he is not equal with HIM.
5. Jesus has a beginning because He was created by One who has no beginning but He was in the beginning.
6. Apart from the Father and Jesus, there are other heavenly beings and they are also known as sons of God. Jesus sits on the right side of HIS FATHER because He is the heir.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 3:15am On Dec 26, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
This is what I found on a Zoro official website www.ramiyarkaranjia.com

1. Their God Ahura Mazda has the same attributes as Allah. It seems Allah was also modeled after this god. https://ramiyarkaranjia.com/ahura-mazda/

2. Ahura Mazda has 101 name Allah as 100.

3. Moslems concept of monotheism is a copycat of Zoros'. www.ramiyarkaranjia.com/lets-understand-zoroastrianism-mar-sep-2016/

4. Zoroastrianism started in Iran. A stone throw from Mecca.

5. Zoros founding prophet Zara was divinely guided, he received his revelation from an angel when he traveled towards the east, he was tormented by the devil, he is remembered as next to Ahura Mazda, even before other divine beings. www.ramiyarkaranjia.com/prophet-zarathushtra-spitama-life-story/#_Toc463954994

6. Daily obligatory prayers that are recited. Bāj’ are recited before and after certain acts, like eating, bathing, going to toilet, cutting hair and nail.

7. Temporary seclusion whenever necessary, for instance when dealing with a Corpse; from women during menstruation and after child-birth, from Non-Zoroastrians at the time of rituals and prayers.

8. Properly disposing of cut nails and hair and avoiding contacts with saliva.

9. Moslems start their prayers like Zoros "May Ahura Mazda be pleased. In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Forgiver, the Kind. May there be praise for the name of Ahura Mazda, who has always existed, exists, and will always exist. One of his names is God, the Beneficent Spirit, the most Spiritual among the spiritual ones. One of His names is Ahura Mazda (the Omniscient Lord). He is the Lord, great, mighty, wise, creator, nourisher, protector, supporter, righteous, forgiver, holy dispenser of good justice, all powerful."

10. The five Nyāsh are some of the most primary prayers in the daily prayer book. I think this is where Mohammed stole his concept of 5 daily prayers.

11. Each day is divided into five parts called gehs, especially for ritual and prayer purposes. I think Mohammed stole and modified these times. The time periods for these five gehs are as follows:

12. Hāvan Geh is from sun-rise (whatever the time) to 12:00 noon

13. Rapithwan Geh is from 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm

14. Uziran Geh is from 3:00 pm to sunset

15. Aiwisruthrem Geh is from sunset to midnight

16. Ushahen Geh is from 12:00 midnight upto sun-rise. It is not advisable to recite prayers during the first hour of the geh, as at that time, evil forces are most powerful.

17. Here are the 101 names of the Zoros god. You will notice similarities in the way Moslems recite the name of their allah https://ramiyarkaranjia.files./2020/07/101-names-1.mp3

VERDICT: Mohammed compressed Zoros, meccan pre-islamic religion and Judaism and Christian teachings into one to form Islam. Islam is more of Zoros and ancient meccan in practice and custom. He stole Jewish prophets to give validity to his claim of coming from a line of prophets. He stole Christian concept to create his own Jesus - ISA.

Don't forget that these 4 religions were the most popular in the middle east at the time of Mohammed's birth.

He stole Zoros teachings and practices to appeal to Zoroasters, stole meccan relion to appeal to the natives and stole Jewish prophets to appeal to Jews and created Isa and then claim the Bible is corrupted to get to Christians.

Con man!

grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 3:32am On Dec 26, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

The problem with moslems is their VERY POOR understanding of the Bible. Imagine the rubbish you wrote there and claim you have better understanding of Christianity. I would have responded to it one-by-one but it's too long.
Let's see who is confused cheesy

Do you realize what you said below go against any christian doctrines and the bible?.

3. God adopted Jesus as His son and heir. Jesus was not begotten. Every Christian today is a son or daughter of God. He didn't beget any.
This is christian famous quote and you denied it. grin

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

4. JESUS worships HIS FATHER because he is not equal with HIM.
It seems your type of christian is different from your brothers like true2god and malvigzguys2012 and majority of christians. They have claimed many times that Jesus and father are equal.

I and the Father are one." john 10:30 grin cheesy

5. Jesus has a beginning because He was created by One who has no beginning but He was in the beginning.
Brother, I invite you to islam please. Your belief is getting to close Islam than majority of the christians and christianity. Now I am not gonna be harsh with you. I think that you are genuinely ignorant of islam and christianity unlike your fellow christians.

6. Apart from the Father and Jesus, there are other heavenly beings and they are also known as sons of God. Jesus sits on the right side of HIS FATHER because He is the heir.
Again, this is contrary to the belief of many christians. They believe it is only Jesus and the Father and at the same time they believe Jesus is God. It seems you are getting out of fabricated doctrines they cooked up for you guys.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 3:36am On Dec 26, 2020
zoer
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 4:03am On Dec 26, 2020
Empiree:
Let's see who is confused cheesy

Do you realize what you said below go against any christian doctrines and the bible?.

This is christian famous quote and you denied it. grin

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Jesus is the Father's ONLY creation. Every other creations were made by Jesus. That is why the verse use the word ONLY.

Our Bible also refers to angels and believers in Christ as sons of God.

... and whoever believe in Him, He (The Father) gave the power to become the sons of God.

Like Jesus, I am a son of God.

Our Bible also says God begets us through Jesus.

Empiree:

It seems your type of christian is different from your brothers like true2god and malvigzguys2012 and majority of christians. They have claimed many times that Jesus and father are equal.

I and the Father are one." john 10:30 grin cheesy
Jesus is the second person in the godhead. This is established in my religion.

Our Bible says that Jesus is the EXPRESS image of the father. So they are one.

Empiree:

Brother, I invite you to islam please. Your belief is getting to close Islam than majority of the christians and christianity. Now I am not gonna be harsh with you. I think that you are genuinely ignorant of islam and christianity unlike your fellow christians.
To do what?

You mean I should convert to a religion that claims my Bible is corrupted without providing any proof.

Empiree:

Again, this is contrary to the belief of many christians. They believe it is only Jesus and the Father and at the same time they believe Jesus is God. It seems you are getting out of fabricated doctrines they cooked up for you guys.
No christian even believe that talk more of many. We believe that there are other heavily beings aside the Father and Jesus.

Yes, Jesus is GOD not by His own making but because it pleases the Father to CREATE Him as one.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by OfficialAPCNig: 4:13am On Dec 26, 2020
I am doing some research on Islamic prayer posture and how it relates to Zoros.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things To Do During And After Ramadan / Islam Does Not Support The Marriage Of Children / Wahhabism, Jihad And Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.