Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? (4615 Views)

Eid-El Maulud, A Rallying Point Of Unity / Eid-el Maulud, A Season Of Unity / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
advocatejare:

And you just confessed that you started it
iwo manu yi, shey won fi shey e ni?
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Empiree:
iwo manu yi, shey won fi shey e ni?
Rara, mo fe ki o dekun iro pipa ni
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Empiree:
First all, science can not prove everything. Science continues to develop. Science evolves from time to time and succeeding scientific discoveries may nullify previous discoveries. Science is not stable.
Science has shown us that housefly carries disease and no cure

Science is a branch of knowledge in itself and it is part of Islamic knowledge.
Islamic science is a stupid science. Why are the saudi Arabians not drinking camel urine to cure Covid 19 that is killing them. Is that not one of the stupid science of Islam?

What of Black cumin that Muhammad said cures all diseases. If Islamic science is not stupid, black cumin should be what should have cured Covid but Islamic science is stupidity

Esunsun are termites right?. The Hadith said 'fly'.
The hadith says "house fly"

You said "science has proven termites to be very nutritious". So is fly and termite?.
If you paid attention to your Biology class, they would have taught you that the termites that fly around light source, that people eat are the termites on nuptial flight, so those termites can fly.

Check below to see what your Wikipedia says about house fly

1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
advocatejare:

Rara, mo fe ki o dekun iro pipa ni

grin abi ooo

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
advocatejare:

Science has shown us that housefly carries disease and no cure

Islamic science is a stupid science. Why are the saudi Arabians not drinking camel urine to cure Covid 19 that is killing them. Is that not one of the stupid science of Islam?

What of Black cumin that Muhammad said cures all diseases. If Islamic science is not stupid, black cumin should be what should have cured Covid but Islamic science is stupidity

The hadith says "house fly"

If you paid attention to your Biology class, they would have thought you that the termites that flies around light source that people eat are the termites on nuptial flight, so those termites can fly.

Check below to see what your Wikipedia says about house fly
see, this is really irrelevant. It is just a way to divert attention. I am personally not interested in this Hadith. I can only argue on it for conversation purposes.

I already grabbed what I needed from you. Your creed is worse than babalawo

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Empiree:
see, this is really irrelevant. It is just a way to divert attention. I am personally not interested in this Hadith. I can only argue on it for conversation purposes.

You thought you could redeem your image but as usual, you got beaten and had to retreat. I knew you would be ashamed of the nonsense you call Islamic science. Only fools will regard such nonsense as science, house fly has healing on its wing, black cumin cures all diseases and yet Covid is killing people of the city where Allah's shrine is located.

The Quran could not help them, Shebi Quran lied that it brought healing to mankind

I already grabbed what I needed from you. Your creed is worse than babalawo
Why not quote out where Muhammad is mentioned in the Bible Opuro.

Let me show where Allah the Satan was mentioned in the Bible and where Muhammad the false Prophet was also mentioned.

Anywhere Muhammad and Allah are mentioned, there's chaos

1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 1:58am On Jan 02, 2021
advocatejare:

You thought you could redeem your image but as usual, you got beaten and had to retreat. I knew you would be ashamed of the nonsense you call Islamic science. Only fools will regard such nonsense as science, house fly has healing on its wing,
this is your opinion. I have told you I am not interested in this discussion. It is your way of diverting attention. There are more information on this Hadith but I am not interested engaging you, period.

black cumin cures all diseases and yet Covid is killing people of the city where Allah's shrine is located.

The Quran could not help them, Shebi Quran lied that it brought healing to mankind
You honestly add they silly. United States has largest christian population in the world. Oga, why had their Bible and crooked christian faith not healed them?. You reason like an illiterate.

UK also has large christian population. Oga, why did Bible failed them?. These two countries have more Christians but more coronavirus deaths compared to Saudi Arabia. Next time try to think before you post

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 7:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Empiree:
this is your opinion. I have told you I am not interested in this discussion.
You were not interested but you were commenting until you got stuck and then tried to retrace your steps. If you were not interested you shouldn't have started in the first place

These two countries have more Christians but more coronavirus deaths compared to Saudi Arabia. Next time try to think before you post
What's the population of muslims, atheist, satanist in these two countries?

Do you know the religion of people dying from the disease?

Allah's shrine is located in Saudi, yet death is ravaging them.

All other Islamic countries are being dealt with by Covid.

There was even a time in Iran when the foolishly believed the words of the Quran that Quran brings healing to mankind and they hanged Quran on the powerlines in their street. But iro ni

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
advocatejare:

You were not interested but you were commenting until you got stuck and then tried to retrace your steps. If you were not interested you shouldn't have started in the first place

What's the population of muslims, atheist, satanist in these two countries?

Do you know the religion of people dying from the disease?

Allah's shrine is located in Saudi, yet death is ravaging them.

All other Islamic countries are being dealt with by Covid.

There was even a time in Iran when the foolishly believed the words of the Quran that Quran brings healing to mankind and they hanged Quran on the powerlines in their street. But iro ni
You don't make sense
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
Empiree:
You don't make sense
Your IQ couldn't process the information that's why
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2021
Empiree:
You don't make sense

You don buy market grin @ advocatejare, More anointing Bro
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by Empiree: 12:46am On Jan 03, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

what do we except?. Birds of a feather.

What do we expect from low intellectual capacity who believe 1+1+1=1 and 1×1×1=1

What A Disaster grin

This life no balance at all grin cheesy
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Thanks brother.
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by advocatejare(m): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2021
Empiree:

What do we expect from low intellectual capacity who believe 1+1+1=1 and 1×1×1=1

What A Disaster grin

I guess this makes sense

You claim the Quran is the word of Allah, yet Allah never spoke to Muhammad, it was an unknown, dog-fearing, giant jinn that tormented Muhammad in the cave of Hira that revealed some part of the Quran, Umar revealed some, waraqa revealed some (evident by pausation of so called divine inspiration immediately waraqa died), Jabr revealed some and some were gibberish Muhammad uttered when he was under torment. Gibberish like:
Kaf Ha Yan 'Ayn Sad (Quran 19:1)
Ta Ha (Quran 20:1)
Ta Seen Meem (Quran 26:1)
Ta Seen (Quran 27:1)
Ta Seen Meem (Quran 28:1)

Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2021
Empiree:

What A Disaster grin

See damage control, take heart bro grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Maulud And Christmas? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Is like when someone ask what's the diff between LIGHT and DARKNESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maryam Jameelah – Life, Legacy And Lessons / Prophet Muhammad Foretold Of Indecent Dressing & Attachment Hair- Denizen Of Hel / Women In The Workplace, Islam Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.