Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? (2241 Views)

Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? / Female Vicar In A Sexual Activity With Prison Inmate In Jail Meeting Room / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
I have fear of God in me, I pray and I believe in God but they so many things am passing through that it becoming unbearable and tempting.

for example I have been praying and looking for room and work up and down but no help and the only people who truly wanted to help either demand love or sex from me, I am helpless and tired am just in a condition that can make someone do anything to get problem solved.

my question is will God still write it a sin for me if I have sex to get money?

please don't get me wrong am just asking.
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Dissap: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
When you made that post all men were rushing to help you, I know say the help no go dey genuine, damn! So they later demanded for séx? Mehn, that ain't cool... I fear who no fear Nairaland men...
But what do you mean? You think say the help na for free, or you still dey learn?
As for ya question, séx no be an option!!! Because sinning willingly na greater sin, but since you no be virgin — there's no difference.
*You will hardly find a genuine guy wey go help you without asking for something in return

>Be careful of those men that offers help to women, but will never agree to help their fellow guys — fear who no fear them<

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by ILoveeyouall(f): 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Babe sorry how wish i can help.
May u locate ur helper!
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Righteousness2(m): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
If Joseph had slept with Potiphar's Wife do you think you think GOD will be with Him and make Him what He became?

You are right now in your trial period. Your breakthrough is around the Corner. It's when you pass the test, that you get a Testimony.
If you fall for these Crumbs, you will collapse your Great Destiny.

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
I
Jemiwizzy:
I have fear of God in me, I pray and I believe in God but they so many things am passing through that it becoming unbearable and tempting.

for example I have been praying and looking for room and work up and down but no help and the only people who truly wanted to help either demand love or sex from me, I am helpless and tired am just in a condition that can make someone do anything to get problem solved.

Where do you stay and how much do you need?
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
ILoveeyouall:

May u locate ur helper!
amen. before I use to wonder why people chose to become prostitute why others choose to steal why others join cults etc but I never knew harsh condition can cause such

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Saimeritus:
I Where do you stay and how much do you need?
Abuja I need 20k
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dissap:
When you made that post all men were rushing to help you, I know say the help no dey genuine, damn! So they later demanded for séx... I fear who no fear Nairaland men...
But what do you mean? You think say the help na for free, or you still dey learn?
As for ya question, séx no be an option!!! Because sinning willingly na greater sin, but since you no be virgin — there's no difference.
hmmm
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Righteousness2:
If Joseph had slept with Potiphar's Wife do you think you think GOD will be with Him and make Him what He became?

You are right now in your trial period. Your breakthrough is around the Corner. It's when you pass the test, that you get a Testimony.
If you fall for these Crumbs, you will collapse your Great Destiny.
wow may I be able to over come this problem. you're right

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by hashtagged(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
You may be surprised it may or may not be a sin.

People do things for money if they don't they starve so I don't know how you can call prostitution a sin when some people are doing it cause that's their only source of food. You see pastors insulting prostitutes as filthy sinners, trust me 80% of them would not do prostitution if they had a better option, why don't you religious people invest in their lives to remove them from that.
To me fornicators are worse than prostitutes cause they have sex purely for pleasure

I personally am not sure God cares about these things, God knows and sees our hearts, the heart of a wh0re may be purer than that of a priest for all I know

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
hashtagged:
You may be surprised it may or may not be a sin.

People do things for money if they don't they starve so I don't know how you can call prostitution a sin when some people are doing it cause that's their only source of food. You see pastors insulting prostitutes as filthy sinners, trust me 80% of them would not do prostitution if they had a better option, why don't you religious people invest in their lives to remove them from that.
To me fornicators are worse than prostitutes cause they have sex purely for pleasure

I personally am not sure God cares about these things, God knows and sees our hearts, the heart of a wh0re may be purer than that of a priest for all I know
I see

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dissap:
When you made that post all men were rushing to help you, I know say the help no go dey genuine, damn! So they later demanded for séx? Mehn, that ain't cool... I fear who no fear Nairaland men...
*You will hardly find a genuine guy wey go help you without asking for something in return

>Be careful of those men that offers help to women, but will never agree to help their fellow guys — fear who no fear them<
ok thank you. so many people don't understand if you got to my other post you will see them saying am a scam because I didn't allow them to help me . people why just judge without thinking. thank you for understanding
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Dissap: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
ok thank you. so many people don't understand if you got to my other post you will see them saying am a scam because I didn't allow them to help me . people why just judge without thinking. thank you for understanding
Yaa! u re welcome.
I know things are hard for you and it's not easy mehn, but giving in to sex is not a way out. Not every person that you sleep with has a good spirit and Sex is more spiritual than physical.
It's just like an addiction, once you are in — coming out would be war...
Try to pray and ask God to change your sister for you, but she dey wicked shaaa.
Go back to ur village if you can!!!
Stay clean and you will surely appreciate yourself for it in few years to come!!! cool
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by hashtagged(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I see
Meaning?
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Qrash(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Jemiwizzy:

plz don't do what you want to into as the person above said if you try you won't be able to come out free and your life could even turn out to be worst than now. if I tell you what I pass through this 2020 you won't believe I never knew I will survive to this moment it took the intervention of pcguru to see me and Mom alive till today.so don't lose hope help will come your way soon amen I wish am in Abuja I would have invited you to come and stay with me and Mom but since that death we are still in the village. also becareful with guys here anyone that truly mean to help you won't argue or drag you up and down they will help you but others will ask you to come over don't I repeat don't.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Qrash:
plz don't do what you want to into as the person above said if you try you won't be able to come out free and your life could even turn out to be worst than now. if I tell you what I pass through this 2020 you won't believe I never knew I will survive to this moment it took the intervention of pcguru to see me and Mom alive till today.so don't lose hope help will come your way soon amen I wish am in Abuja I would have invited you to come and stay with me and Mom but since that death we are still in the village. also becareful with guys here anyone that truly mean to help you won't argue or drag you up and down they will help you but others will ask you to come over don't I repeat don't.
ok thank you ma
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Qrash(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
ok thank you ma
no problem just drop your account number maybe people will help you. good people won't ask at times before they help like I said they are the pure hearts others just want to use u be wise!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
Qrash:
no problem just drop your account number maybe people will help you. good people won't ask at times before they help like I said they are the pure hearts others just want to use u be wise!
ok 0607832193 gtb
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
ok 0607832193 gtb
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by tobechi74: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Buisness like others
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Jemiwizzy:

U Av Had Sex With Someone Without Money B4. Now U Are Asking If U Av Sex To Get Money Weda God Will Write It A Sin 4 U. No, God Will Be Very Happy With U.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Bennysam: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
ILoveeyouall:

May u locate ur helper!
You can never help because women don’t help their fellow

7 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Bennysam: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Jemiwizzy:

It’s easy to start but very hard to stop
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Dissap: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bennysam:

You can never help because women don’t help their fellow
Unless she is lesbian sad... Sex holds a high power of manipulation mehn sad.
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Weneda(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
I wish I'm that financially bouyant now. I understand what u might be going through now

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Dissap: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Weneda:
I wish I'm that financially bouyant now. I understand what u might be going through now
Give her what you have, nothing dey too small � sad

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Kapilta(m): 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Your sister still never calm? Where she want make u go? Where u cum dey stay since den? I wish you were Jemima and not Jemila sha.
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Dissap: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Soulstalker still haven't sent the money? sad Mehn that ain't cool. sad
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Ishilove: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
Has the op been verified?
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dissap:
Soulstalker still haven't sent the money? sad Mehn that ain't cool. sad
she hasn't spoken to me yet. So i don't knw where 2 cum in
Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by jmoore(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Fornication is a sin.

Having sex with your boyfriend is fornication.

Prostitutes having sex is fornication.

Fornication with money or without money is the same fornication.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin If I Commit Sexual Activity For Money ? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
I for help you but you are a disrespectful little prick

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bet9ja Virtual Can Make Elon Musk And Dangote Go BROKE / Saw This On The Floor / The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.