Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money (2238 Views)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by kyber(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
A girl I borrowed 15k to solve one issue like that blocked me on all social media account and she doesn’t pass my area any more. I wouldn’t have given her the money but she was so cute and with the way she begged I thought she would refund my money back.
The money I borrowed her was for my school departmental and faculty dues plus 3 days feeding money .

Why are all girls self centered and wicked ?
What do I do now ?
Please help with advice

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by Puremind1225: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
kyber:
A girl I borrowed 15k to solve one issue like that blocked me on all social media account and she doesn’t pass my area any more. I wouldn’t have given her the money but she was so cute and with the way she begged I thought she would refund my money back.
The money I borrowed her was for my school departmental and faculty dues plus 3 days feeding money .

What do I do now ?
Please help with advice

you re the definition of simp

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by kyber(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Puremind1225:

you re the definition of simp

Is it a crime to help someone?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by ThatrealestApex: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
kyber:

What do I do now ?
Please help with advice

A Path-etic Illite-rate who inherited Nairaland from his Father trying so hard to make Front Page with his made-up cock and bull stories grin grin grin grin

Please how can I block you from seeing your stvpid posts? grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by JasonScoolari: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
kyber:

How many times have you helped your mom this year?

"She was so cute"

Kai, na wa.

6 Likes

Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by Hezzyluv: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
kyber:

It's just pure foolishness for you to borrow her money not meant for you. Even if it's your money, give the amount can let go if the person choose not to give you back.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by Rokiat(f): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
kyber:

What do I do now ?
Please help with advice

How did you come to this conclusion? Have you met all girls worldwide?
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by Frakazz: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Kuku give her your tuition fee too
She deserve am
Shey you mentioned she's cute

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by HeartlessMan: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Borrowed or Tfare?

Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
OP and his SUPERSTORY fables...

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by mechanics(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
How can you borrow a lady money that you won't know.
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by kyber(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
mechanics:
How can you borrow a lady money that you won't know.

I know her na
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by kyber(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Frakazz:
Kuku give her your tuition fee too
She deserve am
Shey you mentioned she's cute

I’m just staying the truth
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by kyber(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

A Path-etic Illite-rate who inherited Nairaland from his Father trying so hard to make Front Page with his made-up cock and bull stories grin grin grin grin

Hang your self
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by kyber(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hezzyluv:

It's just pure foolishness for you to borrow her money not meant for you. Even if it's your money, give the amount can let go if the person choose not to give you back.

She was close to tears then
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by mechanics(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
kyber:

I know her na
Okay, then go to her house and collect it from her.
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by stamapro(m): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
Move on if is true, but if is a lie, thunder fire you.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by falcon01: 4:41am On Apr 05, 2023
kyber:

You are an Idiot! Your reason for borrowing says you are a simp a disgusting simp!!
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by Truthsbitter: 5:02am On Apr 05, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

I recently noticed.. I suppose dey avoid em thread from now on
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by kelspinall(m): 5:53am On Apr 05, 2023
guess she's wiser than you

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by peedeeasobie(m): 6:39am On Apr 05, 2023
kyber:

What do I do now ?
Please help with advice

You desperately want to appear Fo.olish by this attention-seeking lie of a post...

But foolishness will be angry if we call you Fo.olish. You are beyond fo.olish

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by Dogalmighty17: 7:14am On Apr 05, 2023
You need to book an appointment with a trailer preferably in the middle on the road.
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by chadYRN(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

I wish there was a block button too.
But, stvpid people like this guy, is what keeps Seun forum running.
embarassed embarassed
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by ThatrealestApex: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2023
chadYRN:

I wish there was a block button too.
But, stvpid people like this guy, is what keeps Seun forum running.
embarassed embarassed

Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by Smartguyboy(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2023
Only useless people borrow money to ladies because they will never pay back only dash them if you have more than enough to give don’t borrow .
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by worldclass68(m): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
A good man is a weak man...
Be a very dangerous man...
Be ruthless and very logical in decision making and dont give room for emotion to set in and trick u into making decisions........

And stop looking for help....go work for the money and suffer while doing so....with that u go learn ur lesson wella.
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by johnlaw123(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Why do you want her to pay back, she sees that you are mugu na, kia you should have include your house rent ,or sell your phone and add .

I hate brainless people
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by johnlaw123(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lol honestly all his post are so useless.
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
kyber:

What do I do now ?
Please help with advice

Even though she blocked you.. you still have her account number... Pls send her 30k and trust me... She would unblock you...
Cheers .
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by frozen70(f): 6:14am On Apr 06, 2023
kyber:

What do I do now ?
Please help with advice

Consider it gone
She will come again with a more pathetic story

Tell her to refund the previous one to ger another one

If she does, block her
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by helinues: 7:03am On Apr 06, 2023
You don't borrow people money you can't afford to lose.
Re: The Girl I Borrowed 15k Blocked Me And Refused To Pay My Money by Blackdisciple(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2023
Dem dey borrow girl money for this life
Especially those type of girls that knows it's like you are tripping, don't borrow those ones because you ain't getting it back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Is Worse: Masturbation Or Premarital Sex / I Went Too Rumubiekwe Estate Portharcourt Yesterday / Guys, Pls What Can A Hubby Use To Confirm That His Wife Recently Had Extra Marit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.