Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k (6950 Views)

A Nairalander Just Scammed Me / Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / I Just Got Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by fibonacci2526: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
sociologymajor:

It's not about gullibility bro, this seller is just a fraudster. All of my gadget I get them online and it is shipped to this place. I have gotten from Akure, gotten from Lagos(multiple times). This is the first and hopefully will be the last scam experience.

The sad thing is ,the guy was last seen on NL some few minutes ago. Very wicked person.

1 Like

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Stainlezzking: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
sociologymajor:

It's not about gullibility bro, this seller is just a fraudster. All of my gadget I get them online and it is shipped to this place. I have gotten from Akure, gotten from Lagos(multiple times).

If you have money for a device why don't you just go to slot or something.
I buy things online too but from Ali express or jumia, these once are big and have security in place to get your money back
How will you go and pay money to someone posting on whatsapp or something, una dey take risk sha.
If to say I ask you to dash that 60k ?? But now you're telling him if it's scam he should block you instead you'll be threatening him lol...
Leave am make him take im babe go celebrate Christmas

1 Like

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Godfrey858(m): 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
Stainlezzking:

If you have money for a device why don't you just go to slot or something.
I buy things online too but from Ali express or jumia, these once are big and have security in place to get your money back
How will you go and pay money to someone posting on whatsapp or something, una dey take risk sha.
If to say I ask you to dash that 60k ?? But now you're telling him if it's scam he should block you instead you'll be threatening him lol...
Leave am make him take im babe go celebrate Christmas

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL FOR SAYING THAT

3 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Stainlezzking: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
Godfrey858:

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL FOR SAYING THAT
For saying what exactly??
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by JayEntaur(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
sociologymajor:

I will end up spending more than I payed him..

I will see if my bank can do anything on Tuesday when work resumes. But if not, I will let go, God will replace all our loses bountifully..

Why are you waiting until Tuesday? Google your bank's customer care email address and do them a mail asap, explaining what happened and attaching your screenshots. Also talk to them on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
JayEntaur:

Why are you waiting until Tuesday? Google your bank's customer care email address and do them a mail asap, explaining what happened and attaching your screenshots. Also talk to them on twitter.
Okay.. Asap.
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Telefonika,
Adigostore,
Kobomart,
KobomartElect.

Other business names used by the Scammer

6 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
The scammers different numbers

+234 811 369 0401

+234 706 468 0239

+234 907 323 9970

He keeps changing numbers.

5 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Akanimoh113(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
I once said that this month December, people will be loosing their money due to Scams.

All I need was 30 thousand naira to get my self a new phone. I still said 10k let me get a Second hand phone since I really need something better than the one am using, despite the risk no one came to my aid.
They say Patience is Key but I don't know how long am gonna wait.
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by femi4: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
sociologymajor:
Hello all, @Mobilecart34, scammed me 60k I payed for Redmi Note 8. He/she has refused to communicate with me or update me at all. I paid since Tuesday. Till now no update. Please don't transact business with the organization. It's a scam site.

Mobilecart34
He or she ke? You don't even know whether na spirit or human being scammed you.

You broke the rule, making payment without seeing your goods
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Elvis8236(m): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
If you've got mobilecart34 Paystack merchant payment link, the guy has nowhere to hide I can help you resolve your case and get back your money. I hate to hear things like this and I'll say to my self I'll never allow myself fall prey any scammer.

9 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by BestGraphix77: 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
So many useless scammers and useless yahoo boys this days

And when they get caught and burnt, people will be having pity on them

To all scammers and fraudsters out there,
It shall never be well with you all and your generations of scammers.

Bunch of heartless lots

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by BestGraphix77: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Elvis8236:
If you've got mobilecart34 Paystack merchant payment link, the guy has nowhere to hide I can help you resolve your case and get back your money. I hate to hear things like this and I'll say to my self I'll never allow myself fall prey any scammer.
please help the op if you can bro, this thing is really painful. Someone will just sit and defraud people like that without remorse. How I wish we our banks can help in all this case

2 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by MikeMicheal(m): 12:19am On Dec 26, 2020
The criminal is even viewing the thread

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Elvis8236(m): 12:39am On Dec 26, 2020
BestGraphix77:
please help the op if you can bro, this thing is really painful. Someone will just sit and defraud people like that without remorse. How I wish we our banks can help in all this case

Tell op to post his WhatsApp contact here so I can collect details I need to help him handle the case. I wouldn't want to post my contact here as I don't want to be disturbed.

Or better still mobilecart34 should come here and address the issue.
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Gemineye: 1:52am On Dec 26, 2020
sociologymajor:
Pls is there a way the website can be reported and possibly blocked so other person's won't fall victim?
done
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Sam2310(m): 2:57am On Dec 26, 2020
Elvis8236:

Tell op to post his WhatsApp contact here so I can collect details I need to help him handle the case. I wouldn't want to post my contact here as I don't want to be disturbed.

081 Sixone 5013 five Nine.
please, i have a similar problem.
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 4:11am On Dec 26, 2020
Elvis8236:

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 4:14am On Dec 26, 2020
Elvis8236:

Yes I have his payment link
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by 2kurupt(m): 4:45am On Dec 26, 2020
Damn. This is annoying especially at a time like this. OP next time do extensive research about a seller before you part with your money.

If it's a Redmi you want you should had checked the Xiaomi thread store for legit sellers with years of track record

2 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by DarkJeddi(m): 7:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Stainlezzking:
Ahhh
I always say, don't buy things from social media, how do you send money to someone you don't know

See as you dash person 60k, please if you guys are this gullible, I sell Glk 350 (Benz) for 2 mil, chat on whatsapp while offer still stands
People buy things from people they don't know all the time..
I've been buying things online for years and nobody has scammed me..
All you have to do is due diligence..
There are lots of sellers on Nairaland selling that phone on XIAOMI THREAD STORE and nobody has reported being scammed..

5 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 7:14am On Dec 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
People buy things from people they don't know all the time..
I've been buying things online for years and nobody has scammed me..
All you have to do is due diligence..
There are lots of sellers on Nairaland selling that phone on XIAOMI THREAD STORE and nobody has reported being scammed..
I fell for the Paystack payment gateway. I wouldn't send money if it was a personal account number. But paystack, I felt nobody can come this far just to scam others.. bit I was wrong

3 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by DarkJeddi(m): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2020
femi4:
He or she ke? You don't even know whether na spirit or human being scammed you.

You broke the rule, making payment without seeing your goods
Which rule?
People buy things online,pay before shipment all the time.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by femi4: 7:19am On Dec 26, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Which rule?
People buy things online,pay before shipment all the time.. shocked
Nairaland business rule.

People are not normal here, never trust a Nairalander when it comes to biz even me

4 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Valleys(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2020
sociologymajor:

I fell for the Paystack payment gateway. I wouldn't send money if it was a personal account number. But paystack, I felt nobody can come this far just to scam others.. bit I was wrong

This is what I want you to do. Go xtra mile to get him. When you get him, he will pay all that you spent to find him. If I were you I would spend any amount to get that idiƓt. He will pay all your expenses.

7 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2020
femi4:
Nairaland business rule.

People are not normal here, never trust a Nairalander when it comes to biz even me
That's not true bro. All of the phones I have ever used were all gotten from NAIRALAND. ALL SMARTPHONES I HAVE EVER USED..

1 Like

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by femi4: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2020
sociologymajor:

That's not true bro. All of the phones I have ever used were all gotten from NAIRALAND. ALL SMARTPHONES I HAVE EVER USED..
I ve been here for long. You ll soon fall into that trap. Just don't write epistle in your thread when the time comes

2 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2020
femi4:
I ve been here for long. You ll soon fall into that trap. Just don't write epistle in your thread when the time comes
Not anymore after this.
Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2020
Elvis8236:

he won't adress anything. We will recover the money and track the scammer, he will pay for every expenses when he's arrested, including the data am using to type thix, watch out.

4 Likes

Re: Mobilecart34 Scammed Me 60k by sociologymajor: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2020
No hope brothers and sisters. money gone down the drain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5G: Deployment Won't Affect Nigerians Health - NCC Assures NASS / Etisalat. Sorry, Operation Has Failed, Please Try Again Later. thank you / Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.