Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,655 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day (49008 Views)

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death / Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Askme2020(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

You will be credited. Probably because of the holidays, that's the reason for the delay. It takes them less than 4/ 5 days to credit

oh OK. thanks
I tout as much maybe after the holiday sha.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Askme2020:

oh OK. thanks
I tout as much maybe after the holiday sha.
If it's Covid 19 loan, once you have been approved. And you have accepted the offer by clicking accept button and provide your details. It takes less than 3/4 days before you will be credited. If there is no holiday.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by merbenko: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

Covid 19 loan has long been closed since June 30. However, there are other loans/ grant now
I registered my covid 19 loan on July 2nd and the have send me mail, but have not received approval text message yet
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Askme2020(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

If it's Covid 19 loan, once you have been approved. And you have accepted the offer by clicking accept button and provide your details. It takes less than 3/4 days before you will be credited. If there is no holiday.
OK thanks
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
merbenko:
I registered my covid 19 loan on July 2nd and the have send me mail, but have not received approval text message yet
I only know the application ended June 30.

Use that link below, follow the instructions and provide necessary information same that you provided while you registered. You will know if it has been approved or not

https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by merbenko: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

I only know the application ended June 30.

Use that link below, follow the instructions and provide necessary information same that you provided while you registered. You will know if it has been approved or not

I have been checking, but the have not approve it yet an email was sent to me for successful application, on June 30 the site was not going and when I try it on July 2nd it goes and register, my wife register on 29 June, she haven't been approved too
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by MissOpe(f): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

3 months

Really, I'll be happy if this happens.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by evansjeff(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Your case is a sorry situation. Bye bye, don’t come and rub off your bad luck on me

ruffDiamond:
still being celebrated abok1,I know leeches and parasite like una northern cow will claim southern Nigeria. delta and Edo kee you there, try Gombe of borno
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
merbenko:
I have been checking, but the have not approve it yet an email was sent to me for successful application, on June 30 the site was not going and when I try it on July 2nd it goes and register, my wife register on 29 June, she haven't been approved too
Exercise more calm. They are still approving for those who have registered .
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by merbenko: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

Exercise more calm. They are still approving for those who have registered .
Thanks boss for your reply and giving me hope

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by lordally(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by shigoawesu(m): 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

This is the acceptance link below.
Follow the link and provide the necessary information you had early used during the registration.

Thanks
How is the repayment
Will they be deducting it from someone's account or what
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by shigoawesu(m): 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
lordally:

Abeg tell me about this student Wallet

Can you tell me about student wallet please
I don't even know what to invest the on 250k
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2020
shigoawesu:

Thanks
How is the repayment
Will they be deducting it from someone's account or what
It will be deducted from your account. However, you have 1 yr moratorium. It means, you will start to pay after 1yr. In other words, you have one year grace period . You will only begin to pay back after 1 yr. For example. You receive the loan in December 2020. You will only begin to pay back in Nov 2021. On a monthly basis for another 2years
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2020
Askme2020:

OK thanks.

but a friend that got 500k said it take less than 48hrs for them to credit him.

He might be right.

Maybe it varies from person to person.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by ak22(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2020
merbenko:

Go back to that page fill what ever you are requested to fill there . I registered around June too and that us what I did last week before I was paid
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by shigoawesu(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Afamed:

It will be deducted from your account. However, you have 1 yr moratorium. It means, you will start to pay after 1yr. In other words, you have one year grace period . You will only begin to pay back after 1 yr. For example. You receive the loan in December 2020. You will only begin to pay back in Nov 2021. On a monthly basis for another 2years

Thanks
I think the interest is 5% but I heard some people saying is 9%, while while others say is 5%+9%.
Can you shed more light please
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
shigoawesu:

Thanks
I think the interest is 5% but I heard some people saying is 9%, while while others say is 5%+9%.
Can you shed more light please
It's 5%. Interest loan. 4% is deducted when the loan is paid into your account. While the 1% is spread during the period of repayment
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by comtem2011: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Koya365:
They now filled it as benefit in Nigeria, you need a CAC registration number that all and you add people you know as your staff.
Pls, is the registration still on?
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by callthefred: 2:25am On Dec 29, 2020
peachesandroses:

I'm sorry for mentioning you but please I'll like to be considered in this proposition. Thank you.

Send a message please
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by shigoawesu(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2020
Afamed:

It's 5%. Interest loan. 4% is deducted when the loan is paid into your account. While the 1% is spread during the period of repayment

Thanks
Will they be deducting the money from my account monthly or how do I pay back
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2020
shigoawesu:

Thanks
Will they be deducting the money from my account monthly or how do I pay back
Yes. Directly from your account.
All the terms and conditions are there in the acceptance offers.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by 217seventeen: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by shigoawesu(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Afamed:

Thanks
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Firstpage: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2021
kingatang:

Kingatobek@gmail.com

I’ve sent you an email since last week with no reply.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Nickelodeon93: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

You can still apply.

In my own case, my dad did for me.

He didn't even tell me.

He just asked that I sent my account number, bank, and BVN to him through SMS.

I didn't know what he wanted to do with them. I was thinking that he was trying to process something and the info of his children were needed.

Then, last week, I received SMS from Nirsal Microfinance Bank, and behold I was 450+ k rich. grin

It is a loan, and we are to pay back in 3 years, with a 1 year moratorium.

Sounds good to me.
good day. PLEASE THIS IS THE TEXT @CASTTLE

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nickelodeon93:
good day. Please I got this text few minutes ago.. Does it mean I will get loan? If so please how long to pay

Yes, they will give you a loan.

The loan has a four-year duration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / We Won’t Accept Poll Results By Buhari's ‘Daughter’ – PDP / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.