Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day (48265 Views)

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death / Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by MissOpe(f): 1:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Guys, quick question, I got the 30,000 survival fund, I hope I'm not paying back.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 3:37am On Dec 27, 2020
BigBashiru:

A lot of the government schemes require you to pay N10k (USD25) for training
Stop this your lies. Nobody requires you to pay a kobo, for Covid 19 loan, Nif, survival grant.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 3:38am On Dec 27, 2020
MissOpe:
Guys, quick question, I got the 30,000 survival fund, I hope I'm not paying back.
Survival grant. It's called a grant, you are not paying back

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 3:56am On Dec 27, 2020
DamZik:
But how come most people are not aware?
No they will come to your house, to announce to you individually.
Covid 19 loan was announced several times on Channels TV, Ait, TVC by both the sect to Federal Govt on many occasions, Minister for Information did the same during their Covid 19 daily briefing from March to June. VP did the same. Mr President did the same during one of his briefing around May.
Same information was here on Nairaland,
It was severely announced on CBN tweeter handle. CBN Gov announced it on many occasions. Same in Punch newspaper
But Since,you are more interested in fulani hearsmen news and the fake annointed men of god that will not allow you to see any positive side of the PMB administration

3 Likes

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by chukel(m): 4:03am On Dec 27, 2020
Karleb:
There was a FGs survival loan I was supposed to apply for few months ago.

My friend applied for it. Applied for people he knew. But I didn't. Till today I still don't know the demon that stopped me from applying for that loan.

Long story short, he got the money. People he also helped apply got it as well.

The amount? Very close to N500, 000.

With what I have and know, I'd move heaven and earth with that amount.

Painful thing is he used my phone and data.

sad embarassed sad embarassed sad embarassed
it's hate for buhari and lack of trust in his government not demon that stopped you from applying.

3 Likes

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 4:17am On Dec 27, 2020
chukel:
it's hate for buhari and lack of trust in his government not demon that stopped you from applying.
When we inform them about Govt policy, they do call us BMC. It's time for them to wail now. .
This yr alone, Federal Govt has rolled out more than 5 initiatives/ empowerments to support the effect of Covid 19 on the general public.
Here, they are everything to them is scam, they are not ready to make any move and if you are lazy like them, you will never make any positive steps like them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by mamaafrik(m): 4:34am On Dec 27, 2020
Karleb:
There was a FGs survival loan I was supposed to apply for few months ago.

My friend applied for it. Applied for people he knew. But I didn't. Till today I still don't know the demon that stopped me from applying for that loan.

Long story short, he got the money. People he also helped apply got it as well.

The amount? Very close to N500, 000.

With what I have and know, I'd move heaven and earth with that amount.

Painful thing is he used my phone and data.

sad embarassed sad embarassed sad embarassed
i just checked the site and it seems the program has closed .
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 4:39am On Dec 27, 2020
mamaafrik:
i just checked the site and it seems the program has closed .
Survival grant is closed. Covid 19 loan closed after many months.
That's the NYIF available one for now, if you meet the criteria

https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by DanTrizy(m): 5:31am On Dec 27, 2020
I collected 473k, have used 80% of the money for investment. A lot of people say the money is unpayable, but I don't want to put my eggs in one basket.
Have opened 5 student wallets, each with 60k, that is #600 daily interest. And so far I have withdrawn up 180k (my interest) while my capital (300k) is still there.
So I'm ready for whatsoever �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by mine85(m): 6:05am On Dec 27, 2020
Karleb:

That was how I felt. Some months ago I can't say confidently I'll pay back such amount but as of now, I can pay back 10m loan. grin

I'm applying this time though. The deadline is till 2023.

Send me link,let me apply too
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by miniziter(m): 6:10am On Dec 27, 2020
What narration is the money carrying because am also seeing some account balance increment but I don't know who sent the money. I was thinking my customers did o. I was called by a guy that I should make sure I complete my survival fund registration of which I did.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by miniziter(m): 6:37am On Dec 27, 2020
The application requested for your CAC registration details so I don't think it's meant for everyone.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by callthefred: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2020
Ezi1993:

Biko Nnam,,,am interested too.

Why not...only if you have a business idea that is legit please
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Ezi1993(f): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2020
callthefred:

Why not...only if you have a business idea that is legit please
I don't understand...
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by SENESCO(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2020
DanTrizy:
I collected 473k, have used 80% of the money for investment. A lot of people say the money is unpayable, but I don't want to put my eggs in one basket.
Have opened 5 student wallets, each with 60k, that is #600 daily interest. And so far I have withdrawn up 180k (my interest) while my capital (300k) is still there.
Can you please explain more about the student wallet that gives you that daily interest?

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Toonice(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2020
I and my wife got 308! Each, but they removed there interest of 22k
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Toonice(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2020
SENESCO:

Can you please explain more about the student wallet that gives you that daily interest?

https://studentswallets.com/index.php

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by MissOpe(f): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

Survival grant. It's called a grant, you are not paying back

For how many months will I get this grant....

Lol
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by francisbarrack(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2020
evansjeff:
Ignorance is a major problem. She didn’t even go to any where to apply, I helped her apply with her phone, she was contacted some weeks later to go to the website and provide account details and she got the alert within a week.

And please mind your words, not every girl out there is like your sisters or girlfriend who stretch their pussies wide open for #50 indomie

I was pay 30k last month but receive this message this month while others have been paid. "Message: #IGotSurvivalFund. I am a beneficiary of Survival Fund. Thank you Federal Govt." Is der any Avenue to contact them?
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by francisbarrack(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2020
kingatang:

For those of you who needs 10m or 5m loan from the CBN backed by federal government, DM me or look for any possible opportunity to reach. I'll not say more than this.

Ur contact
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by baldwin84(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2020
ThreadOwner:

I applied, received an sms few months later that my request was successful - they even called me...but I rejected it.

Reason: I hate that word "loan" and I hate owing debt.
you don't have to pick their call , I didn't either and I still got d loan. Go online and access d loan if u are still interested
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2020
MissOpe:

For how many months will I get this grant....

Lol
3 months
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by samchem(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2020
DanTrizy:
Boss can u really guide me on this please?
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by samchem(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2020
kingatang:

For those of you who needs 10m or 5m loan from the CBN backed by federal government, DM me or look for any possible opportunity to reach. I'll not say more than this.
Big man please carry me along I pledge to digest
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Isabella199: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Axadus: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Lol! which time survival fund reach 500K??

He probably meant covid-19 loan
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

No they will come to your house, to announce to you individually.
Covid 19 loan was announced several times on Channels TV, Ait, TVC by both the sect to Federal Govt on many occasions, Minister for Information did the same during their Covid 19 daily briefing from March to June. VP did the same. Mr President did the same during one of his briefing around May.
Same information was here on Nairaland,
It was severely announced on CBN tweeter handle. CBN Gov announced it on many occasions. Same in Punch newspaper
But Since,you are more interested in fulani hearsmen news and the fake annointed men of god that will not allow you to see any positive side of the PMB administration
I'm really shocked. Although I don't watch television but I am always online 24/7 even at work. To make it more surprising, it was during lockdown when all I do majorly was to sleep, eat and surf the internet.

Well, this is already a split milk. I pray the next one won't pass me by. Thanks for your reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.