Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day (48189 Views)

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death / Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
CSTRR:
Hahahahaha.
I said something like this not too long ago.

A friend sent me this on WhatsApp around that Covid lockdown period,I ignored it as scam Since they were looking for BVN.

This lady applied for herself and her husband.
N500k each.

When she sent me a screenshot of the payment, I shock.

Many people have similar stories.
But how come most people are not aware?
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Afamed:

Who is the real ignorant one here? When you can easily apply for the same loan directly without parting any % with any 3rd agents.

The problem with most of you, you don't like to follow the due process. You all like the short cut.
I know over 30 persons, I guided through the online application. They all got their loans without paying kobo to any agent
Please remember me when you see another opportunity. Thanks.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by toprealman: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Afamed:

Then stop asking silly question
If you are not daft you would have realised that the question was to collaborate you story.
Anyways take your frustrations elsewhere. I backed out, not regretting it. Will still say no to the one on board now......you seem to be a bitter soul!
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Ushiefrank(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Seyzcham91:
i wonder too oo na 250k mesef dey hear i no know where she see that one one maybe na two persons own dey same account lol

some people received 500k bro
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by We4all: 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Afamed:

You lied. I have over 30 persons I guided on line, who got the same Covid 19 loan without any insider.
As long as you present a genuine information

You people like to argue unnecessarily. Initially, some people applied for the loan, some received the funds, while others didn't and won't.

But now, it is about connection and so many people can attest to that. Since you claimed that you guided over 30 people to apply for the loan, why not continue doing that so more people can benefit? Let's see how far you will go this time.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by lordally(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Sorry bro. Keep your eyes open and your ears sharp too. More to come in the NESP.

Yes ooo
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Sunky200: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
ThreadOwner:

I applied, received an sms few months later that my request was successful - they even called me...but I rejected it.

Reason: I hate that word "loan" and I hate owing debt.

I am interested in this loan, pls how do I apply?
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by rummmy: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
Fg survival fund of 30k is scam.... They paid few and stopped paying many this Dec for reason best known by them.... Wicked people everywhere

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Sunky200: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Karleb:
There was a FGs survival loan I was supposed to apply for few months ago.

My friend applied for it. Applied for people he knew. But I didn't. Till today I still don't know the demon that stopped me from applying for that loan.

Long story short, he got the money. People he also helped apply got it as well.

The amount? Very close to N500, 000.

With what I have and know, I'd move heaven and earth with that amount.

Painful thing is he used my phone and data.

sad embarassed sad embarassed sad embarassed

sorry for the lost opportunity bro
I will also like to apply for the loan, pls enlighten me on how to go about it.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Seyzcham91(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
okay na
Ushiefrank:

some people received 500k bro
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by evansjeff(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
DamZik:
When were people applying for 250k survival fund? Can you please send me the link even if it is late. I only know about that of 30k.

The link is on her phone, maybe when I contact her tomorrow. There is a difference between this and the 30k, the 30k is a grant. This one is actually a loan. It was termed house hold loan. Though you know loans from FG hardly get last returned
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by evansjeff(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
ruffDiamond:
the two of una na abok1, choke on yr useless one Naijeriya m,u,mu. no be #50 na,#,10 fuvking illiterate claiming being wise and born to rule, the whole useless loan rubbish was riddled with racketeering and nepotism by your fellow ',Naijeriyans'blockedheads f00l put in charge.. I don't need your useless loan .

Just imagine angry

And this one was also celebrated the day he was born embarassed

For your info, both of us are from Edo and Delta states.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by fredie107(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Got 30k last month and 30k this month.....
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by nams77: 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Karleb:

That was how I felt. Some months ago I can't say confidently I'll pay back such amount but as of now, I can pay back 10m loan. grin

I'm applying this time though. The deadline is till 2023.
Is the application still on
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Vikalinda(m): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Acidosis:
Lessons learnt. Don't see everything that crosses your path as scam or fake. Btw, what your friend applied for isn't survival fund. That's household Covid19 loan at 5% per annum. I've lost count of people who got hundreds of thousands to
millions on Nairaland (there's an existing thread on business section).

Survival fund is a different platform that helps employers in paying the salaries of their employees for 3 months. Employers were allowed to register 5 to 10 employees on the platform. I personally registered 5, and all five got paid 30k twice in the month of December. First on the 17th and then on Christmas eve.

Shine your eyes in your search for opportunit thanks toies though. No go fall for scammers o. As per survival fund and Covid 19 loan, offers on both platforms have since closed.

you are right, I fortunately got both.
thanks to fg
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by ruffDiamond: 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
evansjeff:

Just imagine angry

And this one was also celebrated the day he was born embarassed

For your info, both of us are from Edo and Delta states.
still being celebrated abok1,I know leeches and parasite like una northern cow will claim southern Nigeria. delta and Edo kee you there, try Gombe of borno
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by foleskay(m): 12:21am On Dec 27, 2020
Karleb:

That was how I felt. Some months ago I can't say confidently I'll pay back such amount but as of now, I can pay back 10m loan. grin

Send me d link to apply pls
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by backtalkG(m): 1:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Karleb:

application link pls
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by NoToPile: 1:47am On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

Then always use your data and time for information that will add values to you. Covid19 loan is different from the survival grant. Covid 19 loan was on from March till June 30. It was announced on TVs, Radio and even on Daily Covid 19 briefing. I can not remember how many times, the secretary to Federal Gov, Boss
Mustapha announced it on daily Covid 19 briefing both on channels TV, Ait, NTA, TvC. .it was severely announced on CBN tweeter. A thread was created here on Nairaland. Mr President talked about Covid 19 loan during one of his briefing. https://www.nairaland.com/5809088/cbns-n50bn-covid-19-fund-disbursement/151
Survival grant was also on from October before the application was closed few days ago. SA to VP was on Channels TV to announce it on many occasions. VP made mention of it. Same was announced on Nairaland here.
I wouldn't know, the kind of news that interest people like you.

This is another ongoing one: https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/

I am very surprised peeps that use nairaland are saying they were not aware of all these stuffs.

This stuff was everywhere even on whatsap, peeps were always forwarding the links to groups

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Landmines Kills Soldiers In Borno (Graphic Photos) / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG / Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.