Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day (48173 Views)

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death / Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by ak22(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
DamZik:
But how come most people are not aware?

Because they believed everything is a Sam
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by ak22(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

Stop this your lies. Nobody requires you to pay a kobo, for Covid 19 loan, Nif, survival grant.

You are talking about another scheme which is
(AGSMEIS) you must go for entrepreneurship training
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by ak22(m): 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
DanTrizy:
I collected 473k, have used 80% of the money for investment. A lot of people say the money is unpayable, but I don't want to put my eggs in one basket.
Have opened 5 student wallets, each with 60k, that is #600 daily interest. And so far I have withdrawn up 180k (my interest) while my capital (300k) is still there.
So I'm ready for whatsoever �

Please can I know more about this wallet ?
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by stormborn28(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Karleb:

That was how I felt. Some months ago I can't say confidently I'll pay back such amount but as of now, I can pay back 10m loan. grin

I'm applying this time though. The deadline is till 2023.
please can you give me the link to apply
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Karleb:
There was a FGs survival loan I was supposed to apply for few months ago.

My friend applied for it. Applied for people he knew. But I didn't. Till today I still don't know the demon that stopped me from applying for that loan.

Long story short, he got the money. People he also helped apply got it as well.

The amount? Very close to N500, 000.

With what I have and know, I'd move heaven and earth with that amount.

Painful thing is he used my phone and data.

sad embarassed sad embarassed sad embarassed

You can still apply.

In my own case, my dad did for me.

He didn't even tell me.

He just asked that I sent my account number, bank, and BVN to him through SMS.

I didn't know what he wanted to do with them. I was thinking that he was trying to process something and the info of his children were needed.

Then, last week, I received SMS from Nirsal Microfinance Bank, and behold I was 450+ k rich. grin

It is a loan, and we are to pay back in 3 years, with a 1 year moratorium.

Sounds good to me.

4 Likes

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by shigoawesu(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Karleb:
There was a FGs survival loan I was supposed to apply for few months ago.

My friend applied for it. Applied for people he knew. But I didn't. Till today I still don't know the demon that stopped me from applying for that loan.

Long story short, he got the money. People he also helped apply got it as well.

The amount? Very close to N500, 000.

With what I have and know, I'd move heaven and earth with that amount.

Painful thing is he used my phone and data.

sad embarassed sad embarassed sad embarassed

I applied too, someone actually did it for me I got a message that the loan has been approved so I should accept or reject. But after reading the terms and conditions I couldn't accept it.
I don't understand the loan stuff at all, it was Covid-19 loan

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Firstpage: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
kingatang:

For those of you who needs 10m or 5m loan from the CBN backed by federal government, DM me or look for any possible opportunity to reach. I'll not say more than this.

Hello. I’m interested. Pls drop your email let me reach you. I don’t have access to this NL email.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
ak22:

Because they believed everything is a Sam
I don't believe everything is a scam but I was not aware just like majority.

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by NoToPile: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Karleb(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You can still apply.

He didn't even tell me.

I didn't know what he wanted to do with them. I was thinking that he was trying to process something and the info of his children were needed.

Then, last week, I received SMS from Nirsal Microfinance Bank, and behold I was 450+ k rich. grin

Sounds good to me.

Cool! I do hope you have plans of paying back with 5 percent interest per year.

We can never tell, you know.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by ak22(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
DamZik:
I don't believe everything is a scam but I was not aware just like majority.

OK
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Karleb:

Cool! I do hope you have plans of paying back with 5 percent interest per year.

We can never tell, you know.

5% until 2021, and then 9% until 2023.

I am not new to loans. I have paid higher interests on loans smaller than this.

However, this is a government initiated loan program.

It gives you rest of mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by RedPanthar: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You can still apply.

He didn't even tell me.

Sounds good to me.

Amazing father. I'm giving a standing clapping ovation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
shigoawesu:

I applied too, someone actually did it for me I got a message that the loan has been approved so I should accept or reject. But after reading the terms and conditions I couldn't accept it.
I don't understand the loan stuff at all, it was Covid-19 loan
This is the acceptance link below.
Follow the link and provide the necessary information you had early used during the registration.

https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by timisquare82(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Karleb:

That was how I felt. Some months ago I can't say confidently I'll pay back such amount but as of now, I can pay back 10m loan. grin

I'm applying this time though. The deadline is till 2023.
Please give me the link
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Askme2020(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You can still apply.

He didn't even tell me.

Sounds good to me.

please how long did it take after accepting the offer and filling your bank details before they credit your account with the loan amount?

I got this msg too

Dear Applicant,
Your COVID-19 Loan application is approved. Click https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng to accept the offer & get the funds in your account. 09010026900.

and I have accepted the offer and fill my bank since 23rd Dec, but till now I have not seen any money.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Askme2020:

please how long did it take after accepting the offer and filling your bank details before they credit your account with the loan amount?

I got this msg too

Dear Applicant,
Your COVID-19 Loan application is approved. Click https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng to accept the offer & get the funds in your account. 09010026900.

and I have accepted the offer and fill my bank since 23rd Dec, but till now I have not seen any money.
You will be credited. Probably because of the holidays, that's the reason for the delay. It takes them less than 4/ 5 days to credit
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You can still apply.

He didn't even tell me.

Sounds good to me.
Covid 19 loan has long been closed since June 30. However, there are other loans/ grant now
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Askme2020:

I got this msg too

Dear Applicant,

It took almost two months.

My dad asked for my details around first week of October.

So, you will have to exercise more patience.

You will receive it.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by timisquare82(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

This is the acceptance link below.
Follow the link and provide the necessary information you had early used during the registration.

https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/
It keeps saying BVN doesn't exist
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

Covid 19 loan has long been closed since June 30. However, there are other loans/ grant now

Oh OK, bro.

That means it is a different loan that I got.

Because my details were submitted in the first week of October.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by peachesandroses(f): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
callthefred:

You really can move heaven and earth with 500k? Please send me a message. You don't need to feel bad about governments money. I can raise you and we split profit. Cheers!

I'm sorry for mentioning you but please I'll like to be considered in this proposition. Thank you.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Oh OK, bro.

That means it is a different loan that I got.

Because my details were submitted in the first week of October.
It's definitely not Covid 19 loan. Covid 19 application closed June. It could be NYIF,which started around Sept or October.( Nigeria youth investment forum) All the loans are being disbursed by Nirsal Microfinance bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by timisquare82(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
DanTrizy:
I collected 473k, have used 80% of the money for investment. A lot of people say the money is unpayable, but I don't want to put my eggs in one basket.
Have opened 5 student wallets, each with 60k, that is #600 daily interest. And so far I have withdrawn up 180k (my interest) while my capital (300k) is still there.

So I'm ready for whatsoever �
Please tell me about the student wallets
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by chukel(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Afamed:

When we inform them about Govt policy, they do call us BMC. It's time for them to wail now. .
This yr alone, Federal Govt has rolled out more than 5 initiatives/ empowerments to support the effect of Covid 19 on the general public.
Here, they are everything to them is scam, they are not ready to make any move and if you are lazy like them, you will never make any positive steps like them.
they are the ones shouting audio everywhere.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Askme2020(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

It took almost two months.
My dad asked for my details around first week of October.
So, you will have to exercise more patience.
You will receive it.
OK thanks.
but a friend that got 500k said it take less than 48hrs for them to credit him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) / Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) / Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.