Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1322160 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SeunOL: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2021
caleb00:

Oh ok, definitely coming, chose UWL cus it’s close to were I stay. What course?msc or bsc

International Business Management
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2021
Hello, good morning everyone, I have been following this thread for some time, but due to some reason I decided to create a new moniker so has to be able to comment. I will like the guru in the house or anyone at all to help with certain info
1. Please which schools in the uk accept 3rd class for a MSC or MBA?

2. I am planning to start applying for schools now for September in take, how long will it take after the school givea admission before u can apply for visa?

3. Are there any other program someone can do with a 3rd class in the u.k?

I will be very glad if someone gives me a reply. Thank you in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2021
Futureukstudent:
Hello, good morning everyone, I have been following this thread for some time, but due to some reason I decided to create a new moniker so has to be able to comment. I will like the guru in the house or anyone at all to help with certain info

2. I am planning to start applying for schools now for September in take, how long will it take after the school givea admission before u can apply for visa?

Check my comments on page 106. You should have relevant experience. If you need further clarification,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oluwaloseyi2009: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2021
Thanks boss
Victorex001:

No stand for now...you just have to wait and hopefully you don’t get an Interview appointment.

Even if you do, just prefer very well....”don’t chill with friends” a night to your interview lol.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oppsonn: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2021
Futureukstudent:

Sheffield hallam University

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ocoraj(m): 10:38am On Feb 09, 2021
Goodafternoon guys, please I have a question, just want to be sure. Am about to start my 28days statement. On my passport my name's are arranged lemme say A B C, A been my surname, B and C been My given names. But my bank account, the account name is A C B.
Pls note......B is my first name and C my other name.
So my question is does the arrangement pattern of names on my passport and Bank account matter, even though all the names appear in both?
Thanks for your prompt replies
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ab7890: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2021
atoleybaba:
you can apply for student copy on your portal...sorry I will like to ask. How long did it take unilag to send ur transcript and how much did you pay

I have used the student copy to apply but the school said i will need to send the official copy if they need to issue me CAS. Unfortunately it seems the portal is down again. Have you been able to order yours?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SamReinvented: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2021
Ocoraj:
Goodafternoon guys, please I have a question, just want to be sure. Am about to start my 28days statement. On my passport my name's are arranged lemme say A B C, A been my surname, B and C been My given names. But my bank account, the account name is A C B.
So my question is does the arrangement pattern of names on my passport and Bank account matter, even though all the names appear in both?

It doesn’t matter. I used three bank accounts, and all three arranged my names differently. Even the third one only wrote the initial of my middle name. As long as there are no misspellings, arrangement of names typically don’t matter.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by vannie21: 10:47am On Feb 09, 2021
Ocoraj:
is your bank Keystone bank?..that is the way the arrange names
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Esther89: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2021
Good morning all,
I am new here , Pls I need help. I am an HND holder and I would like to do my Masters in UK, how do I go about it ??

I also read it here that my brother cannot be my sponsor.

Also have being making research on schools that accept HND ( Sheffield Hallam and Cardiff university) but to my greatest surprise IELT certificate is required .

I need help , anyone that can assist me with the admission processes and schools that don’t require IELT certificates.

Thanks �

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Esther89:
Good morning all,
I am new here , Pls I need help. I am an HND holder and I would like to do my Masters in UK, how do I go about it ??

I also read it here that my brother cannot be my sponsor.

Also have being making research on schools that accept HND ( Sheffield Hallam and Cardiff university) but to my greatest surprise IELT certificate is required .

I need help , anyone that can assist me with the admission processes and schools that don’t require IELT certificates.

Thanks �

Sheffield Hallam accept WAEC. I think your research was not done well enough.

Also, check my comments on page 106.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2021
hosey:

Check my comments on page 106. You should have relevant experience. If you need further clarification, DM me.
alright thanks, I will
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 11:40am On Feb 09, 2021
oppsonn:

Sheffield hallam University
thanks bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ayo21Bami: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2021
Hi,

did they question your reason for the refusal of the Canada Visa? or were you called for an interview?

unclepopo2:
VISA ALERT!!!!!!!!

mehn it wasn't easy but God came through for me!

I joined this thread September 2020 after i got rejected of a canada student visa, my plan was to go for masters in Uk September 2021 but as God will have it, canada refunded my fees earlier than i thought and admission came through with UK, all through to paying school fees through form A, to proof of funds, to CAS, mehn it was just God ( don't let anyone tell you it's easy) lol i even had delay in collection of my Visa..

Got my CAS- 19th January 2021
Filled in my application- 20th January 2021
Biometrics- 21st January 2021
Collection- 8th February 2021 (12 days after biometrics)
Priority, VI centre

Everything came through for me despite all odds, I wasn't even expecting it, as at the 9th day after biometrics when I wasn't getting any feedback as regards my application, i had to put a call through to UKVI where i was told decision hasn't been taken yet on my application (omo i wanted to ment lol) . She said she will escalate it.
So this morning i decided to put another call through, and i was told a decision had been taken, funny part to it when i collected my passport, it was stamped 26th January (3rd day after biometrics).
I want to thank everyone, those still expecting, your goodnews will come, i also want to thank Victor, dude actually encouraged me through the waiting stage.. God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ayo21Bami: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Same here bro, I decided to focus on UK cause germany was not issuing appointment dates, and i just decided this late last month, the good news is really encouraging.

oppsonn:

Congrats....

More to come

Seems UK study visa is the best for 9ja�. Cos I can't count the number of good news have read since I joined this thread last month.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ocoraj(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
SamReinvented:

It doesn’t matter. I used three bank accounts, and all three arranged my names differently. Even the third one only wrote the initial of my middle name. As long as there are no misspellings, arrangement of names typically don’t matter.

Thanks am grateful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by asusfanatic: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
SeunOL:

Hello
Use 54gene their result are unquestionable, and I booked BA via wakanow

Ps how many days does 54 gene take from sample collection to results? I'm about to choose a date. My flight is for Sunday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SeunOL: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
asusfanatic:

Ps how many days does 54 gene take from sample collection to results? I'm about to choose a date. My flight is for Sunday.

24 hours
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ab7890: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Please who has applied for student visa after canada PR refusal? I hope this won't be an issue...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ab7890: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ab7890:
Please who has applied for student visa after canada PR refusal? I hope this won't be an issue...

Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
So many people here have got their visas after several denials just be truthful abt it to UKVI
Ab7890:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by seekdel: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
You may want to check travelbeta as well.

asusfanatic:

Bless you. Going there now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by awumen: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ab7890:

Please help
ALOT. Go ahead and be honest with your application

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (886)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.