Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,421 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1301731 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gracious13: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
mrchemist:
Yes

You can apply for Visa .... It's not too early . This is the right time to apply for September intake...

Thank God you got your CAS already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by illocution: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
2 days. I applied and got the unconditional offer two days later.
AdornedbyDebz:

Please how long did it take Teesside to give you admission after applying?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ufodeking: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nkechi48:
Please if you are looking towards September 2021 admission but hasn't started like me, let me know biko.
NK I have not started like you, but I am planing to start soon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ufodeking: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
kaze4blues:

When did she submit her application? I have applied since February but they are yet to communicate to me till now
Please I want study my masters at Birmingham City University, this September. Can we exchange contact?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mayowa1331: 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
How long did it take to get an offer from Sheffield Hallam University after application
akanniade10:
University of Salford is stressing the hell outta me... had a 30mins skype interview last week, I just submitted another 500 word essay today. Whereas I have admission for same course in Sheffield Hallam & Leeds Beckett.

Is it a crime to have the university of Salford as your first choice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tifaniaj: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
No one is going to Swansea University? Or is there something wrong about the school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mzkolawole: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
justwise:

1. Yes its possible but for the sake of your second question...maybe he should apply later from his current location so as to attend biometric in his location. I really don't know if its possible to book biometric appointment and attend in different locations

Thank you...
Is it not possible to fill in the location he ll be doing the biometric when filling the application form??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kaze4blues(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ufodeking:
Please I want study my masters at Birmingham City University, this September. Can we exchange contact?

You can send me a pm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemponpin: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
okay, thank you.

I will send a mail to the school for it to be added.

Oggg:
pls just leave ur middle name there for correspondence sake. In the UK, 9 out of 10 times your middle name will not be brought up...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemponpin: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
please somebody should respond to this

Yemponpin:
1.Is there anyone that has received an admission offer or is planning to apply to the University of South Wales for the September 2021 intake.

2. To everyone, what do you think about the University of South Wales, I got a MASTERS offer yesterday. A tuition fee of €14,500 with a scholarship of €2,500. Then I am to pay a deposit of €6,000 to get my CAS.
Is south wales a good choice?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mindlog: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
tifaniaj:
No one is going to Swansea University? Or is there something wrong about the school?

Nothing is wrong o! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tifaniaj: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mindlog:

Nothing is wrong o! cheesy cheesy

Lol thanks. Yh was just concerned cos people don’t mention it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mindlog: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
tifaniaj:

Lol thanks. Yh was just concerned cos people don’t mention it.

As long as it meets what you want to study, go ahead. By the time you join the University's chat group for those going in for September, you will surprised by the number of Nigerians heading there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tifaniaj: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mindlog:

As long as it meets what you want to study, go ahead. By the time you join the University's chat group for those going in for September, you will surprised by the number of Nigerians heading there.

Oh really please do you know how I can join the chat group? Thanks so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ufodeking: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
kaze4blues:

You can send me a pm
I doesn't know how to send PM please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dopekidd(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hello guys, I want to clarify something.
The names on my international passport and credentials differ a tiny bit. For example
I have Christian Richard David on my degree certificate, transcript and WAEC. But on my int passport I have Christian Oscar David Richard
I was told at UKEAS a court affidavit would suffice for it, and I've done it already. Just want to be sure I'm safe.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Dopekidd:
Hello guys, I want to clarify something.
The names on my international passport and credentials differ a tiny bit. For example
I have Christian Richard David on my degree certificate, transcript and WAEC. But on my int passport I have Christian Oscar David Richard
I was told at UKEAS a court affidavit would suffice for it, and I've done it already. Just want to be sure I'm safe.
Why not do passport correction to avoid story that touch. Will you be carrying affidavit up and down when you register for hospital, job, driver license and many more. Also, they might think it is not your certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
Gracious13:

You can apply for Visa .... It's not too early . This is the right time to apply for September intake...

Thank God you got your CAS already

Absolutely! Now is the best time.
I’m attending COVENTRY UNIVERSITY LONDON. Waiting for my 28 days for funds to pass so I can get my CAS & I’ve done my TB Test @ IOM even.

Anyone going to Coventry University London?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemzzyy: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
AAO7:

I’m attending COVENTRY UNIVERSITY LONDON. Waiting for my 28 days for funds to pass so I can get my CAS & I’ve done my Medicals even.

What medicals did you do please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yemzzyy:

What medicals did you do please

Apologies; I meant my TB test at IOM.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaness: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Toxheen:
Good day everyone. I have a few questions please.

I got a fully funded PhD scholarship (fees and monthly stipends) at the University of Warwick.

1. Will the offer email suffice as a proof of funding?

2. I plan to bring my spouse along, will she need to also provide an evidence of funding?

*My monthly stipend is above 1000 pounds

Thank you as you respond.

proof of funds for PhD and MSc are different. If your funding does not cover for your spouse then you'll prove funds for her.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaness: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Salishabib:
@3sha4lyf, @vicjustice and @justwise

Happy new month fellows. To all the gurus in the building thank you for your continuous support.

Please I have an issue at hand, after my application and biometric, I was given a blank Passport, after mail and phone call to TSL I was given the attached negative response.

So I said I should throw it to the house perhaps I can receive the appropriate advice and way forward cos my mind is as blank as a whiteboard.

Kindly assist with a professional comment.

Thanks

This is why the schools that ask for prove of funds before issuing CAS are actually doing you a favor. They will find out this error and help you correct it before you apply for visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaness: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
mofehintijesu:
Please I need an urgent help and guidance on my brp, I applied for a student visa wit 3 of my dependants last year. My issue is our brp card has 12months validity on it instead of 18month. Initially I over look it since a letter I got said we can stay up to 18month. A friend told me is wrong and a mistake that the brp should carry up to 18month validity instead of 12months. Have sent mail for the corrections but haven't gotten a reply, please kindly enlighten me on the steps to take

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/533854/BRP_OA_information_leaflet_-_July_2016.pdf

Check the second to last question.
You should have applied for a correction not more than 10 days after collecting your BRB. But the available option now may be to apply for renewal before it expires.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
No one is going to Swansea University? Or is there something wrong about the school.

Nothing is wrong with the school, it's a very good University. There are many Universities that people applied to and they will never mention their names on this platform.
Students like schools where they can pay 6 instalments and deposit of say £1,000 or 2,000 deposit.
Go ahead with the university

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jidesamuel(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hello guyz,

Trust we are all good today, congrats to all the successful applicants for the UK Visa, I came in to UK few months back on study visa and I want to apply for my family to join me here.
I just learnt here that I can't pay for visa application using Paga as a means, I will like to know the best means of payment now, as I currently do have an active domicilary account. Do we have other means of payment through Nigeria bank?

Kind Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Please somebody should respond to this

My daughter received an unconditional offer for September MBA £15,300, scholarship of £2,500 Balance to pay is £12,800 and deposit of £6,400
before you can be issued CAS

This is my own daughter's experience.
But South Wales is a good university with Job opportunities. My own opinion
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by BigDickhead1: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
Who has pay sch fees using form A? Pls I need a friendly exchange rate bank to use
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
BigDickhead1:
Who has pay sch fees using form A? Pls I need a friendly exchange rate bank to use

I paid using first bank. 581NGN to 1GBP as at 19th of March when I was debited.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vick6666: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
AAO7:

I’m attending COVENTRY UNIVERSITY LONDON. Waiting for my 28 days for funds to pass so I can get my CAS & I’ve done my TB Test @ IOM even.

Link up!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tifaniaj: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
angelss813:
No one is going to Swansea University? Or is there something wrong about the school.

Nothing is wrong with the school, it's a very good University. There are many Universities that people applied to and they will never mention their names on this platform.
Students like schools where they can pay 6 instalments and deposit of say £1,000 or 2,000 deposit.
Go ahead with the university

Thank you very much ma’am

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by akanniade10(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mayowa1331:
How long did it take to get an offer from Sheffield Hallam University after application

1week

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.