Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1322723 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Jumat14(m): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SeunOL: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
SamReinvented:
Hello good people, please which bank currently makes the fastest form A tuition transfer? Who has paid tuition or deposit recently? UBA told me they don’t have dollars available; Stanbic has put me on queue (I don’t know when it’d go through). Are there better Form A processing anywhere else?

I don’t know of other banks but sterling is 48hours, cause I paid mine with them, and I’ll advice you to go to their head office I think it’s at Maryland.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cousiim: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
SeunOL:

I don’t know of other banks but sterling is 48hours, cause I paid mine with them, and I’ll advice you to go to their head office I think it’s at Maryland.

Hi pls what was their rate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Muol11: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
no, you just need your CAS number for your application form. Make sure it's written correctly
Osed:
Please do I need to upload my CAS letter on the TLS website during the document upload? Urgent please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Judzygal(f): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
I have biometrics appointment on Thursday 7/01/21.
The bank statement I uploaded is going to expire (30th day) on 08/01/21.
I want to reprint another one and upload.

How do I go about uploading the new bank statement?

Or should I just pay 11k at TLS for assisted service for them to include the new bank statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mimilyrics: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Get it an affidavit and go to WAEC to correct. If that's impossible for any credible reason, submit the affidavit with your application and address the discrepancy on a cover letter.
If the WAEC isn't listed on your CAS, just ditch it.
Jumat14:
Please I'm having issues on my wasce certificate. The date of birth don't tally with the one on my passport which is my real date of birth. How will a solve the problem Guru in the house. ......

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mimilyrics: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
As long as you submitted your application before the statement clocked 31 days, you're good.
Judzygal:
I have biometrics appointment on Thursday 7/01/21.
The bank statement I uploaded is going to expire (30th day) on 08/01/21.
I want to reprint another one and upload.

How do I go about uploading the new bank statement?

Or should I just pay 11k at TLS for assisted service for them to include the new bank statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cyberknight: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
MirandaHair:
Good Day All,
Trust our new year is off to a great start.

I have been a silent reader and I’m unable to login but I just have to use another account to appreciate all the people here.

I started following the Canada Thread as far back as 2016 and was preparing myself for Student Visa application up until 2020 for January 2021 intake but to the glory of God I got rejected October 2020� (Trust me when I say i dotted my T’s and crossed my I’s, Lol!)

It is very important for me to have my masters abroad in 2021 (for personal reasons) so I had to look for an alternative, this was when I started making findings about UK schools. I remember joining this UK group and seeing CAS, TLS, UKVI etc. I was extremely confused and was wondering where to start from hence I read over 300 pages of the last thread so I could catch up and be current plus I had to Google the slightest thing for better understanding (did all this in a month)

Long story short, I got my Visa today!�
Received CAS - 25th November
Applied - 26th November
Biometrics - 2nd December
Decision Mail - 22nd December
Collection Mail - 4th January
Pick Up - 5th January
Ikeja TLS, Standard.

I just had to come back to thank you all!! I will also try to sort out my account issues and be a constant member that can contribute and give back by responding to people’s questions .

Really appreciate!

This is a good student.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemesee1: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Good Evening Everyone,

I did my biometric on the 9th of December, 2020 and I am yet to get a decision mail.
Please should I be worried ?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Congrats Miranda
MirandaHair:
Good Day All,

I have been a silent reader and I’m unable to login but I just have to use another account to appreciate all the people here.

I started following the Canada Thread as far back as 2016 and was preparing myself for Student Visa application up until 2020 for January 2021 intake but to the glory of God I got rejected October 2020� (Trust me when I say i dotted my T’s and crossed my I’s, Lol!)

It is very important for me to have my masters abroad in 2021 (for personal reasons) so I had to look for an alternative, this was when I started making findings about UK schools. I remember joining this UK group and seeing CAS, TLS, UKVI etc. I was extremely confused and was wondering where to start from hence I read over 300 pages of the last thread so I could catch up and be current plus I had to Google the slightest thing for better understanding (did all this in a month)

Applied - 26th November
Pick Up - 5th January
Ikeja TLS, Standard.

I just had to come back to thank you all!! I will also try to sort out my account issues and be a constant member that can contribute and give back by responding to people’s questions .

Really appreciate!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
No,I think the train is currently on the 7th)8th of Dec but nevertheless your will get urs soon
Yemesee1:
Good Evening Everyone,

I did my biometric on the 9th of December, 2020 and I am yet to get a decision mail.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemesee1: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ezriela:
No,I think the train is currently on the 7th)8th of Dec but nevertheless your will get urs soon

Thank you very much, I genuinely appreciate your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fcnaxo: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
SeunOL:

Marina*
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
MirandaHair:
Good Day All,

Applied - 26th November
Pick Up - 5th January
Ikeja TLS, Standard.

Really appreciate!
What documents did you use to declare your Canadian rejection as supporting documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Thanksss: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yemesee1:
Good Evening Everyone,

Thank you
Just be calm... you should get it tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SeunOL: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Cousiim:

Hi pls what was their rate

The use the normal bank rate as at when your filling the form, but when I did mine wasn’t up to 520 for 1 pounds

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SeunOL: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
SeunOL:

The use the normal bank rate as at when your filling the form, but when I did mine wasn’t up to 520 for 1 pounds
And also their own personal bank charge is 15,500
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Anyinkwa: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
What's the duration of your course please?

cutieb:

I paid with PAGA today and was charged $1320.44/N503,356.61
Visa: $493/N187,933.42
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hotboss: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
mattfeuter:

A quick one.

If you have an admission for January intake and you have not yet gotten your CAS, I’ll advise you to defer till September 2021.

The exception will be if you have a very STRONG support system.

He get why wink

I'm about to mk my deposit b4 this lockdown started. If I pay today, I'd get my CAS this week.

My TB test is 18th January and my POF 28days is complete .

What do u advise pls.. and strong support system, what are u referring to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
For those that planning for September intake please start applying for schools now. Not when rush hour comes you will start feeling Eco or the school is way too slow with your application.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Anyinkwa: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Can please share the link for payment?

Visa: $493/N187,933.42[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mindlog: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
Aprokodaughter:
For those that planning for September intake please start applying for schools now. Not when rush hour comes you will start feeling Eco or the school is way too slow with your application.

Good advice.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pappy2000: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
please is waec five credit all i require if i want to do an undergraduate studies in the uk. I am trying also to add online courses from udemy and cousera will that help me secure my addmission. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
hotboss:

I'm about to mk my deposit b4 this lockdown started. If I pay today, I'd get my CAS this week.

My TB test is 18th January and my POF 28days is complete .

What do u advise pls.. and strong support system, what are u referring to?

You can pay your deposit and defer the semester to September.

Quite frankly, online studies is not the same as face to face interaction. There’s even a petition by students asking for tuition paid to be refunded.

As for support system, it means having a strong financial backbone. If you intend to work and pay the rest of your tuition fees, this will be an uphill task.

So my advice for you is this, go for your Tb test but defer if you can.

The good thing about the new student route is that you can apply for your visa up to 6 months before resumption.

That simply means anything from March onwards which is just around the corner.

This is not to discourage anyone in anyway as STENON said, the U.K. is open to everybody. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cutieb(f): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Anyinkwa:
What's the duration of your course please?

15months

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cutieb(f): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Anyinkwa:
Can please share the link for payment?

Visa: $493/N187,933.42

Mypaga.com. I upgraded to KYC 3 and it took about 3 hours after sending my documents to them for verification. Payment was seamless

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Anyinkwa: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thank you

[quwote author=cutieb post=97761007]

15months[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SamReinvented: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
awumen:

Keystone (4 - 5 days), Sterling (5-6 days), eco bank (7 days) and standard chartered (3-4 days).
From personal experience o,up to 30th December. Don't have an idea what's the current situation now.
Thank you! These correspond with the estimate I'm being given at stanbic. I guess I might as well just follow through with that, if this is the general timeline.

SeunOL:

Please when did you make this payment? This January?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Anyinkwa: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Please pardon my many questions. From the UK website, £470/yr plus half a yr £235 = 705 so why did you pay as much as ₦503k when your course is 15months?

Visa: $493/N187,933.42[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cousiim: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
SeunOL:

Ok, thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
pappy2000:
please is waec five credit all i require if i want to do an undergraduate studies in the uk. I am trying also to add online courses from udemy and cousera will that help me secure my addmission. thanks

It depends on the uni and how old/recent your waec is.

Some will offer you admission to Year 1 or ask you to undergo the foundation year.

So it’s best to apply to many unis and then pick the best offer.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pappy2000: 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
mattfeuter:

It depends on the uni and how old/recent your waec is.

Some will offer you admission to Year 1 or ask you to undergo the foundation year.

So it’s best to apply to many unis and then pick the best offer.

many thanks Bros

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (886)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.