Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309807 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by BELUSHI: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2021
Ocoraj:
Good morning gurus, please is it necessary to put documents that are not listed on your CAS for submission? My transcript wasn't listed on my CAS an an evidence used to obtain offer, just my Bsc and Waec certificate. So do I still need to submit it? Thanks
Please stick to only documents listed in your CAS.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 8:14am On Apr 29, 2021
Queenbeloveth:

You don't need to contact an agent, simply send them a reminder as regards your unconditional offer letter. You can as well contact the school rep in Nigeria to know the status of your offer with the school and to speed up your UO
Thank you very much. I have my unconditional offer already.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ocoraj(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2021
BELUSHI:

Please stick to only documents listed in your CAS.

Thanks am grateful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by princejunaid(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2021
Good morning family
Please can I use credentials from NOUN to apply to UK university.
Thanks in anticipation for ur response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2021
K4daniel:

Baba I will advise he looks for money go start his Bsc in uk and then complete his master part-time studies. Before he would finish in Nigeria here the govt of UK would have gotten the exact number they want. You think they just open their border for fun..no sir. They got target and required numbers to fill the missing skills before certain year's,they have certain numbers of skilled labour expected from Graduate route. Besides, if labour party comes In they may change this law. This is partly open because of brexit.
Hence, it is urged that everyone should do whatever you are doing now.This is your God given time to get out..student visa is one of the best route to enter uk legally after your study don't dull yourself. If single get married to your woman there, if married continue to give birth. Get yourself routed in the system, partner who can't get children pls let the other proceed with another course. Come and thank me later.

Lastly, last time they did something like this many students got placement and companies that filed for them. But later on home offices started rejecting students who had reached their time without placement, and homes offices already gotten their maximum limit. So I will advised he looks for cheaper schools send his applications now for bsc. No time, no space. Delay is totally dangerous.lol. It shall end in praise.

Calm down and check the message well.

He said the following:

"He doesn’t want to go for another BSc in the UK Bc of the expenses and Time."
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kingp91: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2021
Are you saying someone with and old o level certificate can't get a visa?
hosey:

How does he plan to come to UK in the first place
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2021
Kingp91:
Are you saying someone with and old o level certificate can't get a visa?

He said the following:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kingp91: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2021
I actually saw that but your message seemed like he won't be able to get into the uk but thank you for clearing that up! Keep up the good work you do here, God bless you.
hosey:

He said the following:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2021
Kingp91:
I actually saw that but your message seemed like he won't be able to get into the uk but thank you for clearing that up! Keep up the good work you do here, God bless you.
God bless you too. Tks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by princejunaid(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2021
princejunaid:
Good morning family
Please can I use credentials from National Open University of Nigeria to apply to UK university.
Thanks in anticipation for ur response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aragbaboy: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2021
dlastcapricorn:
Good evening everyone, Any advice for someone who’s planning to study in the UK with just O’ Level result..
BSc (Unfinished/complicated)

The person is looking for any science certificate course for Undergraduates. He doesn’t want to go for another BSc in the UK Bc of the expenses and Time..

He’s depressed and needs help as to the best approach to this..

Tell him to pursue nursing degree in the UK. He 'll have job offers before graduation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2021
hosey:

He said the following:

I understood what he said MR, And I gave advised on if he could try raised some money apply for a new bsc in Uk and move on. Nigeria has failed us sir, instead of someone advising him to pick up another form from a private university here, he could just move to UK for his BSC. I have seen a lot of people who have renounce their degree for studies abroad, then I was mocking them..now they are far far better than myself who endured several Assu strike in Unilag and student union fight of those days.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Swiftylistic: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
Manlikejaiye:
Please guys, how do we book for the TB test? All the dates are not available from what I am seeing. Is there another way?

Were u able to book?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kaze4blues(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Gracious13:
Visa Alert , Visa Alert, Visa Alert!!
What God cannot do does not exist!!
After 6 visa refusals, God said the set time to favour me is now.
2 Uk tourist Visa
2 Canadian study Visa
1 South Africa Tourist Visa
1 Sweden visit Visa

Submitted: 15th of April

Biometrics: 19th of April at TLS ikeja.

I got collection mail yesterday with my visa intact.

I'm serving a living God

I have met some truly supportive people on this platform, who kept checking up and encouraging me, may God bless you all. Thanks for all the support, answers to my questions, and information.

God bless us All

University of Bradford

September intake

Congratulations.

When is the entry date given?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mikeade12(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
eyedd:
Guy, my appointment at IOM is tomorrow, apart from payment slip, what other document is required to carry along?

I saw the ones they mentioned on their website, but I need first-hand experience please, as organizations in this country can act funny.

Bro please reply ur Dm, want to ask u about something
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by vvansalam: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please I will like to know if one can have more than the living expenses expected to be in your account or it has to be the exact figure?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Swiftylistic: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
vvansalam:
Please I will like to know if one can have more than the living expenses expected to be in your account or it has to be the exact figure?

You can have more
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
K4daniel:

I understood what he said MR, And I gave advised on if he could try raised some money apply for a new bsc in Uk and move on. Nigeria has failed us sir, instead of someone advising him to pick up another form from a private university here, he could just move to UK for his BSC. I have seen a lot of people who have renounce their degree for studies abroad, then I was mocking them..now they are far far better than myself who endured several Assu strike in Unilag and student union fight of those days.
He said he does not have the finance.

Na wa for una o.

You think doing BSc in UK is beans. You will spend an average of 40000 pounds for tuition fees alone. That is even if the school is cheap.

If the school is expensive, you will spend about 100000 pounds for tuition fee alone.

If the guy has money then he can come to do BSc. Let us all try to give REALISTIC advice and not EMOTIONAL advice. He said HE DOES NOT HAVE MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Swiftylistic: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please, I was told someone could help me secure an appointment (early date) with IOM, How genuine is this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
hosey:

He said he does not have the finance.

Na wa for una o.

You think doing BSc in UK is beans. You will spend an average of 40000 pounds for tuition fees alone. That is even if the school is cheap.

If the school is expensive, you will spend about 100000 pounds for tuition fee alone.

If the guy has money then he can come to do BSc. Let us all try to give REALISTIC advice and not EMOTIONAL advice. He said HE DOES NOT HAVE MONEY.

Calm down oga, I only used a conditional word IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF HE COULD RAISE MONEY THROUGH DIFFERENT MEANS SCHOLARSHIP, GRANTS, SCHOOL FUNDING FOR UK MANY INTERNATIONAL FUNDING PLENTY, FULL FUNDING FOR LESS PRIVILEDGE, HE COULD BE BRILLIANT. I NO GET MONEY TODAY NO MEANS IF I COULD STRETCH OUT TO OTHER IDEAS THAT COULD RAISE MONEY , SCHOLARSHIP, SCHOOL FUNDING. OUR PROBLEM BE SAY WE NO DEY SEE ANY POSSIBILITY AT ALL..THIS COUNTRY DON SPOIL US.CHAI..WHETHER THE PERSON TYPING CAN EVEN HELP U DONT KNOW JUST NO WAY..AHHHH NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Barad: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
You shud try the gate crashing option if it's urgent.
Swiftylistic:
Please, I was told someone could help me secure an appointment (early date) with IOM, How genuine is this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Incognit0: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
hosey:

Form A is the cheapest way to pay your school fees. Go to bank that process fast such as Wema, Stanbc and Keystone bank.

Hello, do I need to have an account with these banks?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Thanks, I will be applying to Leeds Beckett University, can anyone help with this?

Call Nike, she is the rep of Leeds Beckett University in Nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Swiftylistic: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
Barad:
You shud try the gate crashing option if it's urgent.

I tried i wasn't attended to.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
erekilicious:
Please anyone going to University of Hull? Can we connect, my email is joyious_j@ymail.com

Do you already have an offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
K4daniel:

Calm down oga, I only used a conditional word IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF HE COULD RAISE MONEY THROUGH DIFFERENT MEANS SCHOLARSHIP, GRANTS, SCHOOL FUNDING FOR UK MANY INTERNATIONAL FUNDING PLENTY, FULL FUNDING FOR LESS PRIVILEDGE, HE COULD BE BRILLIANT. I NO GET MONEY TODAY NO MEANS IF I COULD STRETCH OUT TO OTHER IDEAS THAT COULD RAISE MONEY , SCHOLARSHIP, SCHOOL FUNDING. OUR PROBLEM BE SAY WE NO DEY SEE ANY POSSIBILITY AT ALL..THIS COUNTRY DON SPOIL US.CHAI..WHETHER THE PERSON TYPING CAN EVEN HELP U DONT KNOW JUST NO WAY..AHHHH NIGERIANS.

Kindly assist the fellow if you have the means/link please. May we not loose another young sharp to suicide.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 10dertosssss: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hello all, please does anyone have a template or a sample for nursing portfolio submitted for admission ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by samcrispy: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
Good day house,

I will like to ask how much is international passport now?

Also how much is int’l passport for children ?

Anyone with useful information should please answer.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hello, do I need to have an account with these banks?

Yes. Try and find out rates of each Banks listed and Open an account in the one with the lowest rate.

Then you apply with the bank's form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by JayTee20: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Good afternoon, pls I’m about paying for my Covid test, will my baby of 10months also undergo the test? Also, are we still paying the £210 for the Uk covid? If yes, how do I go about it pls..Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by caleb00(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Good day,
I want to pay my tuition fees (Through Form A) but since my dad is paying for me i am not sure what documents would be needed. anyone here to help ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.