Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1315620 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lianalexa: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Please is the answer of the below yes or no please

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Orofun1: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
NPC is the only statutory body recognised by law to issue death certificate.
GodnGold:
In Nigeria,you can get death certificate from NPC but they usually prefer a certificate from the hospital. Any government hospital will give you that especially if you have her obituary announcement poster.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dharmzy370: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
IAMSYLVIA:

Conditional offer for both

For GCU, I was told to upload my statement of purpose, though I did that before, I restructured and submitted again

For Teesside, my final degree certificate, did that again too
pls what does statement of purpose look like
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hanoon: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
IAMSYLVIA:

Not yet..
Still waiting
Alright. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by IAMSYLVIA: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Dharmzy370:
pls what does statement of purpose look like

Why you want to study your choice course and why that school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
I think East London.
Igweokolo:
Good day house,
Pls do anyone here, have an idea of a school in London that collect 1k or 2k as school fees deposit apart from middlesex

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
No.
Lianalexa:
Please is the answer of the below yes or no please

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by senator77: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hello great people. Is it advisable to pay 50% of tuition before CAS is issued or I should just pay the £2000 deposit required by the school? Your advice is needed.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okehsmiley: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hello house, please I need your opinions on this:

My spouse had a 10 year ban from the UK, which expired in 2018....I intend to add my spouse as a dependent to my UK student visa application, please would this be an issue? I have a previous MBA from the UK and I am going for an MSC in data science.

Please what do you guys think.. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femisamuel908: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2021
If you are planning or about to start your visa application kindly open this link and read carefully....

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/976139/student-route-casework-guidance-v3.0-ext.pdf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GodnGold: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Orofun1:
NPC is the only statutory body recognised by law to issue death certificate.
I mentioned NPC,but when it is a case of adoption or cases like this,the ministry of gender affairs usually requests the DC from a hospital. Remove ONLY.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GodnGold: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vicas2000: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
justwise:
[/b]

I guess if she died at the hospital it will be a different case.

Go ahead and apply and explain in her application that her mother is late but that you could not get the death certificate as she died in the village and not at the hospital.

Just wise...do you reckon he should get a letter from the family to prove this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phunkyposh(f): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Rhitar19:

Liverpool hope MA Social Work is less than £6,000
Wolverhampton is less than £7,000
Kent is £10,300 and I was able to get a scholarship of £3,000 and so I will be paying £7,300

How many schools can one apply to on UCAS?

Please kindly send an email, been trying to reach you. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Biakwa: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
femisamuel908:
If you are planning or about to start your visa application kindly open this link and read carefully....

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/976139/student-route-casework-guidance-v3.0-ext.pdf

Too complex
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dejaylapel08(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good evening all and thank you so much for your efforts in making things easier for us.

Please I have questions:

I got a conditional PhD admission at Royal Agricultural University, Cirencester, however I'm not that boxed up at the moment to move with my family. Is it possible for my family to still join me as dependants after spending a year in UK?

Two, I was asked to provide a MoI letter confirming English as the language of instruction and assessment. What is MoI letter and where/how can I get this letter?

While waiting for your response, I thank you for your help once again.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Get your visa 1st before throwing in that of your spouse.

okehsmiley:
Hello house, please I need your opinions on this:

My spouse had a 10 year ban from the UK, which expired in 2018....I intend to add my spouse as a dependent to my UK student visa application, please would this be an issue? I have a previous MBA from the UK and I am going for an MSC in data science.

Please what do you guys think.. thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Onlinedoctor: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lets connect ethniquewendy@gmail.com

TosinKate:
I am interested.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Magnifque01: 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pqpuote author=perisabc post=102691063]I think East London. [/quote]
Sunderland University London

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mogobia: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Please guys, I’m scheduled for IOM TB test on Tuesday, can I pay with bank transfer using a mobile app?
And how do I include my international passport number as reference number when making the transfer as this image requested?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Rhitar19: 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Phunkyposh:

How many schools can one apply to on UCAS?

Please kindly send an email, been trying to reach you. Thank you

5. I sent you an email

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Panacea278: 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Lake56:
Good morning All, please is it compulsory to submit a personal statement when applying for visa, I don't have anything extra to say.

Secondly, if you have US visa denial letter (214b), kindly send a clear copy to me.Its needed in school before CAS issuance.
Thank you. I misplaced mine
Pls what school is that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by InfoMinister: 12:14am On Jun 14, 2021
KaiserOfGidi:

Do tell your friend to report on the same day(June 14th). I called IOM and a rep confirmed they will be working on June 14th because they are a United Nations organization and do not recognize any holiday on the 14th, so it’s business as usual for them .

Please can we swap the date?... Please contact me on 07032391352 or WhatsApp. Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by caleb00(m): 12:16am On Jun 14, 2021
I need advice. When filling my visa application, is it safe to put a family friends address in London in my application as the location where I’d be staying. I stayed with her last year till when I came back to Nigeria in November but I was initially staying in my uni accom before corona hit. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Demmy2021: 12:27am On Jun 14, 2021
I’m new here but have learnt a lot. I’m planning on going for another master’s program in the UK this September,

I have. A few questions I would like help with:

I) I’m planning on going with 2 dependents, will they have to pay visa fees each? Also, my child is less than a year, will he also need a TB certificate?

3) is it a must to use my own personal bank account as POF, or we can use my partner’s? (I’m yet to change my surname to his, but we have our marriage certificate)

Thank you in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TobyTreasure: 12:46am On Jun 14, 2021
Demmy2021:
I’m new here but have learnt a lot. I’m planning on going for another master’s program in the UK this September,

I have. A few questions I would like help with:

I) I’m planning on going with 2 dependents, will they have to pay visa fees each? Also, my child is less than a year, will he also need a TB certificate?

3) is it a must to use my own personal bank account as POF, or we can use my partner’s? (I’m yet to change my surname to his, but we have our marriage certificate)

Thank you in anticipation.

Read the page 1 of this thread

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nozino: 12:47am On Jun 14, 2021
obitryce:

Yes my name is on the birth certificate, trying to get the death certificate from her mother's people but they are saying they didn't do one cuz she died on the village when my child was still little. How do I go about it pls?

Please, try and get a death certificate from NPC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Haywhy3233: 1:01am On Jun 14, 2021
Good day house , how does walk in appointment works? do you go to the TLS at any day of your choice and pay at the center or make booking and payment online?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adapapaokoye: 3:24am On Jun 14, 2021
[
What university did you apply

quote author=Temitopepremium post=99784854]Good morning to you all in the house! I need your candid advise or suggestion please. I'm about to pay my school fees of £6000 using form A by tomorrow so have been contemplating on which bank to use with the best exchange rate. My bank is gtbank but the exchange rate as at yesterday was on the high side, Wema bank refused to disclose theirs and I have someone in Zenith HQ that could help to make it faster but depend on cbn current exchange rate. Please among these three banks which one is the best in terms of rate. Thanks [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Icesnow(f): 4:31am On Jun 14, 2021
Rhitar19:

Liverpool hope MA Social Work is less than £6,000
Wolverhampton is less than £7,000
Kent is £10,300 and I was able to get a scholarship of £3,000 and so I will be paying £7,300
Is the 10300 for a year or the duration of the programme?How were you interviewed? Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.