Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1325808 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olabode1e: 6:31am On Jun 15, 2021
If you want to do the test in Lagos, I will advise you to go in physically and fill a booking form, the appointment date they will give you is usually a month from the date you go there physically to book an appointment.
boommer:
Hello all, good morning. Im trying to book appointment for TB test online at mymedical.iom but all the dates dates are not available please what can i do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Danieldara011: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2021
Thanks
Chysunshine1:
Same here but I was able to get them via phone and was asked to come on the date that was on the form that I filled.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dallas1122: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2021
K4daniel:

Please use the same one you have already confirmed just make it 28days. Except there are other issues making you not to print 28days. Try make your application simple and easy for them.

I am talking abt the POF I printed out for CAS. It will be 27days I printed it out when doing my submission. My question is if I can still use it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 7:24am On Jun 15, 2021
Dallas1122:

I am talking abt the POF I printed out for CAS. It will be 27days I printed it out when doing my submission. My question is if I can still use it

Oh yea you can still use it but it's too close to 30days, pray no strike or any delay in between the remaining days. Its fine but you can still control it, shift your printing a bit to give room for more allowance of days. We know you have 27days already so print from a time that will not choke the remaining days to 3, or apply at a good time, Why are u in a hurry? Are u not September intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by boommer: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2021
olabode1e:
If you want to do the test in Lagos, I will advise you to go in physically and fill a booking form, the appointment date they will give you is usually a month from the date you go there physically to book an appointment.

Thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aminlove(m): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2021
Do we qualify for this postgraduate masters loan am seeing on this hertfordshire university website?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MrRomanticLover: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2021
please who knows the current exchange rate from naira to pounds?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2021
Let me understand this 31days thing please, if I print on the 28th day that means I have to submit my Visa application 3 days later which is the 31st day?
Ab7890:

You just explained wat you meant by 27 days. Apply fast and submit.it should be less than 31 days old at the time of submission. all the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2021
Preshyi:
Let me understand this 31days thing please, if I print on the 28th day that means I have to submit my Visa application 3 days later which is the 31st day?

No. You have 30 days to submit your application from the day you print your POF.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2021
Preshyi:

No, it simply means, the date you you print out 28days statement must not be more than 31days old at the time of your application submission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by skyfaze(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2021
Mindlog:

I am going in for Msc Clinical Child Psychology and Anglia Ruskin is the only school offering it, which means I have no other school as an alternative, so Cambridge is it for me.

In terms of jobs in my field (mental health), I daily get Cambridge mental health jobs notifications so I guess am covered in that aspect as I have also seen so many other job openings in other fields there in Cambridge. With full-time students of University of Cambridge studying in their colleges scattered all over Cambridge, who are expected not to work during term-time, so the student part-time jobs there during term-time will basically be for Anglia Ruskin students.

Thanks for your well detailed explanation... I really appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Preshyi:

Let me try and break it down in small English, it means that that POF wey you print must not spend 31 days in your house.Lol before you send am for application. Like the guy above he kept saying he wanted to use the CAS own, that means the one his school has evaluated for CAS already, you know he must have kept the money for his school own, then it spent 27 days with him, remaining few days to 31 application deadline. I told you guys of my friend who forgot they do TB test because he wasn't aware of Nairaland even his agent didn't remember, he had printed out his POF and others, it was at TSL he was told about TB. He quickly went to IOM begged, it took him another two weeks to get TB. He was a January admission, his pof was the highest 14days I know of before application, he was given his visa.most people don't delay for more than 1week after printing of pof.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mindlog: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2021
skyfaze:

Thanks for your well detailed explanation... I really appreciate.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femsmile(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2021
hello house, how does walk in appointment works? is it that i walk in anyday i want and pay at the center while i book anyday on the tls portal? because i cant checkout of tls until i book date and all the dates i see now are far....can someone pls put light to this Pls.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2021
Please can I use fidelity dollar card to pay my Visa and IHs?

Urgent response please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femsmile(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2021
urgent house

can i book appointment for 30th of this month and walk in tomorrow to Tls center and pay at the tls center ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by thisischarles: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2021
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Marola(f): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2021
MrRomanticLover:
please who knows the current exchange rate from naira to pounds?

Which rate bank or BDC?
You can download oanda app though it's what I heard is used at by ukvi

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2021
NkemJesus:
No information yet oooooo I thought am the only one on this matter. Kindly email me let talk better pls if you don't mind.

I heard you will get feedback when Pof is uploaded.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Freshprince777: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2021
Guys check IOM site for booking....Some dates are available in july
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2021
Thanks alot
Brimmie:

No. You have 30 days to submit your application from the day you print your POF.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by marybolaalonge(f): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2021
Rhitar19:
Hello please I checked their website says £20k for international students at Unibody of Kent

The 10,300 is for a year and I was interviewed via zoom or ms team. I can’t remember
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by marybolaalonge(f): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2021
Hello please university of Kent is showing £20K for international student. Did they give you discount please?
Rhitar19:

The 10,300 is for a year and I was interviewed via zoom or ms team. I can’t remember
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2021
okhueleigbe:
Please can I use fidelity dollar card to pay my Visa and IHs?

Urgent response please
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dallas1122: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Ab7890:

You just explained wat you meant by 27 days. Apply fast and submit.it should be less than 31 days old at the time of submission. all the best

Ok thank you sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2021
@All

Can I politely ask those adverting for POF deal to stop ? What you are doing is illegal and shouldn’t be advertised here.

Thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dallas1122: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2021
K4daniel:

Let me try and break it down in small English, it means that that POF wey you print must not spend 31 days in your house.Lol before you send am for application. Like the guy above he kept saying he wanted to use the CAS own, that means the one his school has evaluated for CAS already, you know he must have kept the money for his school own, then it spent 27 days with him, remaining few days to 31 application deadline. I told you guys of my friend who forgot they do TB test because he wasn't aware of Nairaland even his agent didn't remember, he had printed out his POF and others, it was at TSL he was told about TB. He quickly went to IOM begged, it took him another two weeks to get TB. He was a January admission, his pof was the highest 14days I know of before application, he was given his visa.most people don't delay for more than 1week after printing of pof.

What actually delayed mine was CAS.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dallas1122: 10:53am On Jun 15, 2021
K4daniel:

Oh yea you can still use it but it's too close to 30days, pray no strike or any delay in between the remaining days. Its fine but you can still control it, shift your printing a bit to give room for more allowance of days. We know you have 27days already so print from a time that will not choke the remaining days to 3, or apply at a good time, Why are u in a hurry? Are u not September intake?
Can u give more light to your explanation pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aabiemi: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2021
Hello house,
My wife just got an unconditional offer at uwe for masters in human resource ad I have a couple of questions.
1. I can see on the offer payment of 3000 before enrollment. Will she be paying another before registration when she arrives there cos total tuition is 13,500?
2. Is it true that the rest of tuition can be spread over 6 month(read that somewhere on the net)?
3. Its a 15month course so will POF be for the first year alone or the entire Span of the program?
4. Do we need POF to get CAS?
Seniors in the house pls help @justwise
It would be nice to connect with someone going to uwe in September.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Rhitar19: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2021
marybolaalonge:
Hello please university of Kent is showing £20K for international student. Did they give you discount please?

For social work?? I don’t know about other courses but it is 10,300 for social work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (886)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.