Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310001 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hisgraceapparel(f): 5:56am On Jun 16, 2021
Good morning everyone!
Please I need your help. My passport expired last month and I'm in the process of renewing it. I'll be traveling to Oshogbo this week to fill the form and I've been informed my capturing will be one week after this. My contact also told me that the passport will not be ready until six weeks after capturing. Is this information the same in other passport processing locations? Can't I get it earlier? My admission is for September and if truly it'll take six weeks, it means my passport will not be out until mid August. Will I still meet up? I can't even pay my tuition deposit using form A without my international passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 6:20am On Jun 16, 2021
Expect your CAS by Friday or Next week Monday.
cmikeade:
I did my pre_CAS interview yesterday with Sheffield Hallam university, I guessed it went well because the interviewer said he was impressed but just pointed to two points and told me what I’m expected to say. He promised to send a positive feedback because he was impressed with my answers that I really made my research about the course and school but he said it depends on the international admissions to decided whether or not to issue the CAS.Finger crossed because I’m nervous..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aminess1: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2021
cmikeade:
Advance Engineering and Management.
Please how long did it take then to send you your CAS ?
And what course are you studying ?

I got mine after two working days . Msc public health
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2021
That's the new policy since they resumed issuing passport although the immigration officer I know said that it takes 3 weeks for renewal and 6 weeks for a new one.
Hisgraceapparel:
Good morning everyone!
Please I need your help. My passport expired last month and I'm in the process of renewing it. I'll be traveling to Oshogbo this week to fill the form and I've been informed my capturing will be one week after this. My contact also told me that the passport will not be ready until six weeks after capturing. Is this information the same in other passport processing locations? Can't I get it earlier? My admission is for September and if truly it'll take six weeks, it means my passport will not be out until mid August. Will I still meet up? I can't even pay my tuition deposit using form A without my international passport.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 6:37am On Jun 16, 2021
Someone should answer me please.
Preshyi:
Please guys I need to know if my Visa will come out same time as my husbands if we apply together?
What if I do priority and he does standard, could anything hinder his application?
Ps: the partner application link on the first page ain't available. Can someone please share the right link?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TobyTreasure: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2021
Bolddy:
Hi People

After my school confirmed that I have met their academic requirement and paid £3000 for tuition and awaiting their feedback.
They said English result above 5 years is unacceptable hence they can not process CAS.

Please what do you advice ?

Please Which university is this?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Jay35: 6:53am On Jun 16, 2021
Marola:

My people from canny una welcome oo �
We plenty here .
UK doesn't have issues with you not having home tie oo.Also just declare all visa denial don't lie or hide anything shikena.

Haha haha thank you for the warm welcome!!!
Okay... Thank you for your response....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nmagna(m): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2021
Hello guys

Anyone gotten an unconditional offer from GCU?
Also anyone gotten CAS from. gcu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fman15: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2021
Tnxs...I appreciate
ariyike23:

Ojota stop is okay, that’s if you are coming directly from Owerri . From ojota , go through Maryland to Ikeja GRA . But if you will be staying somewhere , anywhere around Ikeja will be fine .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fman15: 7:27am On Jun 16, 2021
Good morning house,
Please after the TB test...will I get the results same day.
Bcoz am coming to Lagos from owerri
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by RipMorosini: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2021
O
fman15:
Good morning house,
Please after the TB test...will I get the results same day.
Bcoz am coming to Lagos from owerri
Just make sure you get there very early
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 8:01am On Jun 16, 2021
Hello house,
Can someone help me with the break down or total sum of
what a family of 4 (main applicant is the wife while the hubby and two kids as dependants) going to city of Wales are expected to pay for their VISA and IHS for a year.
Thank you.

@justiwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gemini89: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2021
Hello!
Please those that fill child dependent visa form, is this correct? Am I filling the right thing?
@justwise

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2021
It happened to me when I applied I was just about paying my deposits.I think you have two options you either defer your admission with the school and write English proficiency test or you ask them to refund you and you can apply to other schools that’ll accept you English O’level
Bolddy:
Hi People
After my school confirmed that I have met their academic requirement and paid £3000 for tuition and awaiting their feedback.
They said English result above 5 years is unacceptable hence they can not process CAS.

Please what do you advice ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2021
Not gauranteed Oooo.

Preshyi:
Someone should answer me please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2021
Melahou:
Hello house,
Can someone help me with the break down or total sum of
what a family of 4 (main applicant is the wife while the hubby and two kids as dependants) going to city of Wales are expected to pay for their VISA and IHS for a year.
Thank you.

@justiwise

Visa + Ihs = £348 + £705 = £1053
For family = £4,212

Parallel market rate @ N725 = N3,053,700 (estimated)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2021
As at 16th June 2021...Aboki Fx parallel market rates

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by listaby(f): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2021
justwise:

Sure he can, nothing wrong with that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by listaby(f): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2021
Please how long did it take them to send you an offer after applying?
illocution:
Good evening all.

I just received a conditional offer from Uni Hull, the condition is that I upload an academic reference. Please can my professor send the school a mail using his official university email address? @justiwise and all my good people with offer from Hull please help me out here.

P.S- I have 5 other offers but I am looking at going to Hull because of the tuition fee 7850. It's REALLY within my budget. Please is Hull a good place to study and work? Make una help me abeg. I really need responses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dallas1122: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2021
K4daniel:

Ok, Is the money still in your Bank account intact and you are sure you will be able to complete the application before the deadline of your 31days, and get an appointment, pls ensure you have done all the needful.

Alright, I appreciate it. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Peacock23: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2021
@
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MUN19: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2021
Hello, I am also preparing for my CAS interview for SHU I will like us to share experience together thank you. My email is: adelekedairo@yahoo.com thanks ��
sesther:

Kindly share your experience during the interview as I await to do mine next week.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Impeccablegeeva: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Hello house, please I need help concerning IOM appointment booking for a family of 3, I have been trying to book for while now and I have clicked on all dates in July and even August for both Lagos and Abuja but the response I keep getting is that there are no slots available. Anyone who knows how I can go about it should please come to my aid. Thanks. @justwise please I need your input on this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2021
obabola123:
Visa Alert

Priority
Application 2nd June
Biometric 4th June
Collection mail 11th June
Passport collected today with visa stamped…

University of Greenwich, September intake 2021.

Congrats ooooo

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by paddedbabe: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2021
Please university of derby requested for my bank statement(POF) before issuing CAS,do I have to wait for 28 days before sending to them or do I just send the statement once the money is in my account?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2021
fetrillion:
Can someone help me with the right information?
1)My passports DOB reads 1982 instead of 1989.Its was an error I made when I applied for my passports.Won't it affect my chances of securing a UK students visa?..I intend applying soon.
2)can someone link me up with university that accept 3rd class degree (2.37) for their masters program

I advice you change it ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2021
Gracegal:
VISA ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

25th of May - Standard VISA application
26th of May - Biometrics
The wait and constant checking of email began..
11th of June- Two collection mails dropped
15th of June (Today) - Picked up my passport with my visa

September entry. Uni of Bradford!

We moveeee!!

All done on my own with constant help from posts on nairaland, thank you all for the contributions and all
the best to those waiting on their visas.

Congrats I am so happy for you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MUN19: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2021
I applied for Advanced Engineering and Management too. I have my CAS interview scheduled for next week... I will like us to share some advices and info together bro. This is my email: adelekedairo@yahoo.com
cmikeade:
Advance Engineering and Management.
Please how long did it take then to send you your CAS ?
And what course are you studying ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by slutky: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2021
Please who is going Solent university. I have applied for CAS over a week no feedback from the University. There is no information if they have started to issue CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ivoryb: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2021
Hisgraceapparel:
Good morning everyone!

i am in the same position right now, have you gotten a way to get it faster?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yeankux: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2021
HELLO EVERYONE

am new here, i just want to start my admission process in the UK , i need helo from anyone willing to help me review my SOP.

please any GURU in the house or any one with similar experience , have written i, i just need someone to help me use second eye look am

slutky:
Please who is going Solent university. I have applied for CAS over a week no feedback from the University. There is no information if they have started to issue CAS

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.