Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309038 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Osoke: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2021
prissyllar:

Just avoid University of Bolton if you can.
There have been cases where prospective students paid their £4,500 deposit to get CAS and after paying where told to pay the full fees before issuing CAS.
One paid the full fees and hasn’t gotten CAS till now
For two months now
And they’ve been irresponsive and slow
Someone posted here that her sister paid their fees and they’ve not replied to her mails since then.
If you have other school options I suggest you go with them..

Wow, I'm beyond shocked! � I don't even know what to do now because I didn't accept my other admission offers. And I don't know if I can still accept them.
I'm so confused right now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by akinday1: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2021
AAO7:

Without the CAS, the person can’t apply for a visa. Except they get CAS from a different institution.

Let’s be very open & encourage our friends to be open with prior immigration issues & give explanations when necessary, it helps.
@AAO7 please I need to have a deep conversation with you, kindly mail me on akins_ayoola@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by akinday1: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2021
mimilyrics:
Yes, since her dependants will apply later when their funds meet UKVI requirements.
Boss, please mail me on akins_ayoola@yahoo.com I need your guidance personally
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lankybaby(f): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2021
DelightsomeVine:
Hi everyone, thank you all for the information shared here.

Please for those going to Hertsfordshire I need a few clarifications, I received a congratulatory mail from their West African representative since May, telling me the steps to take but there was no offer letter attached in the mail.

Was that how your admission was communicated to you as well.
Which course

I believe I will be needing the offer letter to make payment using Form A, right?

Please advise how you went about yours.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 11:17am On Jun 19, 2021
Osoke:

Wow, I'm beyond shocked! � I don't even know what to do now because I didn't accept my other admission offers. And I don't know if I can still accept them.
I'm so confused right now

How far have you gone with Bolton
I don’t. Think it’s too late to accept other offers
I Still have offers I got since March/April I can still accept till now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sadioyesuf: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2021
[quote author=Ribabu post=102553241][/quote]
Pls madam I wl be happy if u give me information on what evidence u use for ur dependant as a single mum. Am also a single mom and I want to do my visa application...thanks so much... AMA jeree awon omo naa ooo Amin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sesther(m): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2021
Thank you once again. I will be sponsoring myself.
Do you mean figures about the balance of school fees and maintenance costs?

Olumike09:
I was also asked by my interviewer at Sheffield Hallam that how long did it take my parent to save the money I’ll be needing for my studies
What do you know about Sheffield
And pls I’m case you need to give figures always do your finding, be sure of the figure and be precise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sadioyesuf: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2021
talantolo:

If i may ask, why were u refused last year?

My refusal base on my husband fund for the trip.. home office said that the fund he is intends to spend was too much for 16 days trip... that is more than his 4 months salary.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by koloyewo: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2021
Mykaelolalekan:
Dear NL, I did my TB test yesterday and I was subjected to further test as they claimed the outcome of my test result is not clear for them to take a decision. The worst is that the further test result will not be available until about between 6 to 8 weeks. I don't know if anyone has experienced this before.

When is your resumption date, if it's September it can still fly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lankybaby(f): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
[quote author=Lankybaby post=102875223][/quote]
What course are you going for
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lankybaby(f): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
Anyone going for mba healthcare
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vaneecoco: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hello everyone one, please has anyone used the immigration express center in abuja for international passport and how much did it cost to do one. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prettytorlar(f): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Right
I got debited with NGN573,627.60 yesterday for form A. I pray the rate keeps reducing o.

Amylew:
This one oanda is at 567. Anyone who is still dilly dallying on paying form A, now is the best time. Or paying for ihs and visa fees cos of the low rates.

13 naira reduction in 2 days no be beans.
I read that speculators are not buying because the CBN wants to flood the BDC with forex. So they no wan lose money.

Who knows how long it will be down?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prettytorlar(f): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Did you use your parent as sponsor or you were randomly asked this?

Olumike09:
I was also asked by my interviewer at Sheffield Hallam that how long did it take my parent to save the money I’ll be needing for my studies
What do you know about Sheffield
And pls I’m case you need to give figures always do your finding, be sure of the figure and be precise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Osoke: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
prissyllar:

How far have you gone with Bolton
I don’t. Think it’s too late to accept other offers
I Still have offers I got since March/April I can still accept till now

Not really, I have only accepted the offer. I plan to pay the deposit fee of £4,500 next week. I have reached out to the representative of Leeds Beckett University who helped with my application so that I can accept the offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pwettyhardey(f): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mozidat2301:
thanks so much for your prompt response. Do you mean with marriage certificate and birth certificate, hubby and kids can follow just like that , do they need medical too? And how much visa fee for studypermit and IHS, visa fee for each of the partner and children? Are they to pay same visa fee as Student visa?
Birth certificate for the kids
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Osoke: 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mozidat2301:
thanks so much for your prompt response. Do you mean with marriage certificate and birth certificate, hubby and kids can follow just like that , do they need medical too? And how much visa fee for studypermit and IHS, visa fee for each of the partner and children? Are they to pay same visa fee as Student visa?

They will all need to do the TB test as well. You will also need to calculate how much you need per child & adult to put this in your account for at least 28 days. That is, you need to provide evidence that you can support each child & your husband. Check gov.uk to calculate how much you need for your dependents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Please what is best method to make payment for Visa and IHS fees? Incase I dont get anyone abroad to make the payment for me.
2. What's the rate for flutterwave?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dextrous308: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
Will there be any issues if one is applying for the student visa with dependents and the spouse is yet to do her change of name?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AirBay: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hello house, I am trying to book an appointment but the proceed to checkout button is unclickable. I am paying for assisted service. Is there anything I am doing wrong?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olumike09: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
I used my parent as sponsor but it was a random question, even if you’re sponsoring yourself the interviewer can still asked you how long it took you.Just tell them you’re financially comfortable and you have the required amount (be specific about the amount) in your account/ sponsor’s account ..
prettytorlar:
Did you use your parent as sponsor or you were randomly asked this?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Olumike09:
I used my parent as sponsor but it was a random question, even if you’re sponsoring yourself the interviewer can still asked you how long it took you.Just tell them you’re financially comfortable and you have the required amount (be specific about the amount) in your account/ sponsor’s account ..

Where you interviewed for Uk student visa ? When was this ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olumike09: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Yeah, balance of school fees maintenance and one more thing I talked about employability rate which I have range of % when I wasn’t sure.The interviewer told me I’m supposed to give the actual percentage which I later told him.
But relatively there’s no big deal with the interview..Majority of the answers to the questions is on the school website.
sesther:
Thank you once again. I will be sponsoring myself.
Do you mean figures about the balance of school fees and maintenance costs?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sadioyesuf: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Osoke:

They will all need to do the TB test as well. You will also need to calculate how much you need per child & adult to put this in your account for at least 28 days. That is, you need to provide evidence that you can support each child & your husband. Check gov.uk to calculate how much you need for your dependents

Pls my people am already meet all the requirements and am about to make my visa application now.
Pls anyone have ideas of what and what I need to present as a single mother.
Am going with my 3 kids but no father.
Pls help me itemised all what I need to present as evidence for single mother...@juswise...lagosishome....beninboys...All gurus... pls help oooooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olumike09: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
No, just credibility interview.UK visa interview is at random you may be picked for interview and some they make decisions without interviewing you.
Josh121:

Where you interviewed for Uk student visa ? When was this ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aabiemi: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
scobyy2007:
You will need PoF to get CAS. Its also true that you can pay in 6 instalments. You can connect. Thank you

Boss, been trying to connect with you but I can't seem to get a handle on how to best use the message box here. Would appreciate if you can add me up on whatsapp number 07036734933. Really need to talk. Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Olumike09:
No, just credibility interview.UK visa interview is at random you may be picked for interview and some they make decisions without interviewing you.

Okay ✅
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sesther(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Thank you for prompt response.
You are God sent to me.
How did the interviewer put the questions?
Did he or she ask what percentage is the employability rate after graduation?

Olumike09:
Yeah, balance of school fees maintenance and one more thing I talked about employability rate which I have range of % when I wasn’t sure.The interviewer told me I’m supposed to give the actual percentage which I later told him.
But relatively there’s no big deal with the interview..Majority of the answers to the questions is on the school website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by missjack: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hi everyone.
@Justwise and co. Y'all are doing a great job here. May God continue to bless you.
I have my first degree in Chemistry but I would like to have my Master's in Nursing at any UK university. How possible and feasible is this please.
I have seen a lot of advert that says study nursing with any degree... Is it really possible?
Note: I do not have any experience in nursing or related field.
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bahbzz: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone from University of Huddersfield September intake that has been issued CAS?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AirBay: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
AirBay:
Hello house, I am trying to book an appointment but the proceed to checkout button is unclickable. I am paying for assisted service. Is there anything I am doing wrong?

Anyone having issues with checking out on TLS page?

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: thenny312(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.