Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1302877 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TobyTreasure: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
angie88:
thank you very much sir,I appreciate this. Now I can fire on to meet up with d September intakes.

Check University of East London, they will give you an offer within one week.
University of Greenwich within 10 days.
Northumbria University within 10 days.

All the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 10dertosssss: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
It's not a scam, for some cases a guarantor is needed. I think for foreign birth, not so sure, but when i went to do for my daughter, i saw them ask for a guys guarantors passport photograph, and that particular office was for only foreign births..so i really can't say, but asking for a guarantor for international passport isn't a scam, that i know.

Scam. There is no need for guarantor when applying for international passport (i assume this is what you mean). Go to the immigration office closest to you with your birth certificate, nin slip and apply. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
teeboi77:
I already did kindly check or I should drop my personal email ?

I’ve replied you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
okhueleigbe:
Please can I use fidelity dollar card to pay my Visa and IHs?

Urgent response please
Hello, please how did this go. I have been to use my fidelity dollar card for my IHS payment and it's been declining the payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mohtunrahyor(f): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
aabiemi:

Good morning,
Has your husband been able to get his new passport and were you able to use your appointment date? my connect is saying second week of July. The wait is draining .

Good afternoon, my TB test appointment date is July 22, unfortunately, we do not have a specific date from NIS for his passport because we are still trying to validate his expired application due to NIN issue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
10dertosssss:
It's not a scam, for some cases a guarantor is needed. I think for foreign birth, not so sure, but when i went to do for my daughter, i saw them ask for a guys guarantors passport photograph, and that particular office was for only foreign births..so i really can't say, but asking for a guarantor for international passport isn't a scam, that i know.

Scam. There is no need for guarantor when applying for international passport (i assume this is what you mean). Go to the immigration office closest to you with your birth certificate, nin slip and apply.

No scam.
The official process for applying for a passport requires a guarantor and the guarantor is meant to provide copies of their own passport and other things as well. So maybe that person was following the official process.

However, in Nigeria not many people follow the official process since the immigration officials themselves have made it as much as an obstacle course as possible in order to make money from it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ocpaschal: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Osoke:

If you have not paid, I advise you do your research well. I was about to pay my deposit & I was advised against it.

1. They are slow in responding
2. After paying your £4,500 deposit, you will be requested to.pay your full tuition fee before CAS is issued. I confirmed this from the school bu calling them on Monday.
3. Read the email sent to you again to understand the fee payment
4. I confirmed their delay personally by chatting with some students on the school website.
Pls what of other universities like Chester University, and James Moore University? I hope they don't delay CAS too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ocpaschal: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
chidarlus100:

Do a search on Google; you are sure to find the priority he seeks
I found out that Chester University and James Moore Uni. are both good and very close. But I would like to know if it is possible for him to write the PLAB exam in Nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ocpaschal: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
shadlyblinks:
University of Chester is just 20 mins from Liverpool. That might just be the closet but you can check.

quote author=ocpaschal post=103092668] Ok thanks alot... Another priority he seeks is to study within Liverpool where his extended family resides. That way, he can stay with a relative to avoid accommodation rents. I'm looking for universities within Liverpool or near Liverpool (at least 1hour drive from Liverpool)..
yes it is... thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
fidelity...tueehh undecided

Callmed:
Hello, please how did this go. I have been to use my fidelity dollar card for my IHS payment and it's been declining the payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angie88: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
TobyTreasure:

All the best
thank you sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ocpaschal: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
K4daniel:

You're welcome madam. Lol. Pls don't pay while counting 28days ooo, it means you're applying before 28days rule, just keep your pof first for 28days unchanged (standard rule) after that on the 29th you can print, then apply online, make payment for IHS and your visa fee. The truth is that a visa application site can tempt one to just easily complete the form, make payment, biometric without considering the availability or maturity of the pof..which can deny you your visa. However, if it was the TB test one failed or forgot to do for one reason or the other while others are intact, you can still beg and gate crash because your pof after printed can still last for 31 days.
I still don't understand this issue of waiting for 28 days over visa applocation and the proof of fee payment (POF) or so
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mohtunrahyor(f): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
aabiemi:

Good morning,
Has your husband been able to get his new passport and were you able to use your appointment date? my connect is saying second week of July. The wait is draining .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Zimzee: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Good afternoon, please who knows if Huddersfield Queensgate university requires statement of account to issue CAS?
2) How long does it take them to issue CAS after payment has been made?
3) Is their anyone here that holds an offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

Nothing is compulsory.
It's either you get a self-service or an assisted service date on the booking schedule depending on which is available for a date suitable for you.
Avoid that agent in future.

Nah, I understand and you’re right nothing is compulsory but read it again, his agent said he should do assisted service to get an earlier biometric date…. Which is true. If you do self service…. The biometric dates are farther. Let’s try to understand first

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by owenizes(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
I believe you have to submit your POF before they attend to it
sylvo:
Please has teesside university approved any applicants mandatory questionnaire?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by FruitfulRay(f): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Congratulations....

Izusteph4:
Visa alert!!!
Biometrics 18th June
Collection mail 24th June
Passport delivered 25th June

1canada Student visa refusal...

It ended in praise!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
scobyy2007:
fidelity...tueehh undecided

You are a wicked somebori grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
TobyTreasure:

All the best

True but East London ranking isn’t the best and if you check students reviews…. You might have a change of heart. I left my admission there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by FruitfulRay(f): 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Affidavit will do... You can send all 3 if you have. I sent my newspaper publication and affidavit

Osoke:
Hello people, I just got a conditional offer from Hull & 1 of the conditions is to upload proof of evidence of change of name is this the news paper publication of my change of name or sworn affidavit or marriage certificate or ALL OF THE ABOVE

Kindly advise me, thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aabiemi: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
mohtunrahyor:

Good afternoon, my TB test appointment date is July 22, unfortunately, we do not have a specific date from NIS for his passport because we are still trying to validate his expired application due to NIN issue
Hope it works out...just keep at yours.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ocpaschal: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Is it possible for a recent medical graduate that has not yet been certified as a doctor to write both PLAB 1 and PLAB 2 exams at Britain?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ocpaschal: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
K4daniel:

Boss, it's so unfortunate you break an obvious rule your payment and completed online application form before pof 28days is not good, I just wish you can cancel and reapply if possible, because your pof is not up to 28days. Nonetheless, Please try get others opinion and let's see how it can be fixed.

@justwise ,Scooby and others what can he do?, This forum is very informative, you will see people mentioning it over and over the importance of this 28days pof before application. I also got some info from a reliable source that if you apply before your pof is matured is an automatic refusal. (My opinion)
does this situation only apply to those seeking study visa in Britain only?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Has any one used GTB for form A recently please? What was the rate & how long did it take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
captainhoo:

Scam. There is no need for guarantor when applying for international passport (i assume this is what you mean). Go to the immigration office closest to you with your birth certificate, nin slip and apply.

Is not scam I provided a guarantor

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Simplicity0555: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
scobyy2007:
not at all

Thanks but can I reschedule to a nearer date. I mean biometrics date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Good day all

Do kids need to do biometrics?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lusco(f): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Please how much did u pay for ur daughter's passport? I want to do for my 1year daughter.

10dertosssss:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by omoondo: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
canadaishome:
Good day all

Do kids need to do biometrics?

I think they all need to be available for the biometrics, though my son aged 3+ only had his digital pix taken but the older ones had both the pix and fingerprint taken..so its a yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mohtunrahyor(f): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
aabiemi:

Hope it works out...just keep at yours.
Yes , i will
Have you booked any appointment date for the family?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Do not stress yourself, its an instruction and you must follow it strictly if you want a successful application.
ocpaschal:
I still don't understand this issue of waiting for 28 days over visa applocation and the proof of fee payment (POF) or so

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.