Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1315247 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gegede(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:

I did not receive mine today that’s why I asked?
you suppose to unless u can’t wait cuz the process will take like 6 hrs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yibore1(f): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Babie3:
Good evening house I applied for a masters program and my pgd certificate is not ready but I have uploaded my statement of result and transcript in place of the certificate as the condition do I need to worry about my cert.

Since you have already applied, wait for the school to give you feedback on that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hello, am in the middle of my application, I filled my permanent address which is not where I live presently but my family house. Pls am I in trouble?. I have used this address since my job required me and my family to move around, i also used the same address for my admission. Should I write the address of where I live presently? Or is it ok to use my permanent address and state it as a preferred choice?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Gegede:
you suppose to unless u can’t wait cuz the process will take like 6 hrs

I guess I have to call them back
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adarayaki: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
TobyTreasure:

8k or half of the total tuition, which ever that's higher.
That's what they said in the offer.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nmagna(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
I am having same issue.. I have been calling and sending tones of emails

GeneralFeezy:
Good day house

Please I have a couple of questions

1) How do I make payments for Visa and IHS

2) Anyone here applied to Glasgow Caledonian University? Did you do PRE-CAS interview?

3) I was given a conditional offer in GCU and requested to upload statement of purpose. I've submitted the requested statement of purpose. What could be delaying my unconditional offer?
And can I go ahead with deposit without having received unconditional offer yet?

I'll appreciate answers from y'all.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by IyaBaxy: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hello house, a very silent observer here to testify to God's goodness

Visa collected this morning!!!

Biometric - 09JUN21
Collection Notice - 29JUN21
Pickup - 30JUN21
Standard Application - Abuja
Immigration History - Several Approved visas to UK, Denials from Canada(Visitor), Sweden(Student) all declared
No visa interview

So grateful to all contributors on this group and the gurus in the house for sharing their advice and experiences. which were very informative and useful.

My advice: keep the faith in God and trust Him for favour, be truthful and precise in your applications, follow all reasonable advice on this platform, don't lose hope and surely you will also testify.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
Preeskaar:
Hello, am in the middle of my application, I filled my permanent address which is not where I live presently but my family house. Pls am I in trouble?. I have used this address since my job required me and my family to move around, i also used the same address for my admission. Should I write the address of where I live presently? Or is it ok to use my permanent address and state it as a preferred choice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pls advice

[quote author=Preeskaar post=103239759][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by silat(f): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Congratulations @iyabaxy.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by daholiest(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Congratulations
IyaBaxy:

Biometric - 09JUN21
Pickup - 30JUN21
Immigration History - Several Approved visas to UK, Denials from Canada(Visitor), Sweden(Student) all declared
No visa interview

So grateful to all contributors on this group and the gurus in the house for sharing their advice and experiences. which were very informative and useful.

My advice: keep the faith in God and trust Him for favour, be truthful and precise in your applications, follow all reasonable advice on this platform, don't lose hope and surely you will also testify.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ykaa(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
AAO7:

At the moment, I strongly advice against this as you’ll need to apply for an air port transit visa even if you’re not stepping out of the airport. This can’t be done online so you have to use VFS and go for biometrics.
It’s not worth it (my opinion) I booked virgin. BA is a good option as well.

Please, where did you (or do you intend to) conduct your covid19 test before boarding the flight to the UK? Any guidance on available centres and how much they charge?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ykaa:

Please, where did you (or do you intend to) conduct your covid19 test before boarding the flight to the UK? Any guidance on available centres and how much they charge?

Thanks

Before leaving Nigeria, use this form and select location, it will give you options. It’s the Nigerian travel portal
https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/onboarding/homepage

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ab7890: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
IyaBaxy:

Biometric - 09JUN21
Pickup - 30JUN21
No visa interview

Congrats. Did u attach ur previous visas to ur application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MissOwaa: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
It’s for social workers

Samadhii:

Hello @MissOwaa DrObum
Is the clearance certificate needed during visa application or where?
I'm just seeing this for the first time. I want to be sure I'm on the right track
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by L0rdRahl: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Preeskaar:

I think it's fine. They'll ask you if that's your correspondence address, you then say no and fill your present location there.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thank you
L0rdRahl:

I think it's fine. They'll ask you if that's your correspondence address, you then say no and fill your present location there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Izythefather: 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Preeskaar:
Yes at least 28days bank statement.
No there is no pre-cas interview but there is a mandatory questionnaire you have to pass.
Please have you gotten your cas already ? If you have how many days did it take for them to issue it after submitting pof
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cdieli(m): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
I received a mail from IOM confirming my test date. I wrote my name manually
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ocpaschal: 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
MATILDAPEPE:
Yes they would require.
TB test? Pls o... I never knew about TB Test. Is it a compulsory test for all international students to present? Pls is the TB test a condition for student visa or university admission? Is it demanded for based on the university u apply to? Can someone enlighten me on this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by shadlyblinks: 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Please what date were you given

cdieli:
I received a mail from IOM confirming my test date. I wrote my name manually
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
ocpaschal:
TB test? Pls o... I never knew about TB Test. Is it a compulsory test for all international students to present? Pls is the TB test a condition for student visa or university admission? Is it demanded for based on the university u apply to? Can someone enlighten me on this?

I think everything you need to know is on the first page.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
IyaBaxy:

Biometric - 09JUN21
Pickup - 30JUN21
No visa interview

Visa alert “ear and dear”! grin grin

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phatkings: 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
ediyeJuice:
Hey bro,I sent you a mail. Please respond
Uncle go to Strathclyde
One of the best uni in uk and Glasgow is like the lagos of Scotland
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phatkings: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
Funmibiyi96:
Good day House,

I really need your advice. My main goal is to get a good job in the UK after my masters. I have two options;
1. Bournemouth University - MSc Management with Business Analytics - with placement
OR
2. University of East Anglia - MSc Business Management - without placement

Kindly advise on the best option. I was thinking the Analytics bit has an upper hand, as compared to just Business Mgt. Gurus in the house....
My brother go with the first one the course is in demand worldwide secondly placement extra advantage

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by efosa001: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Thank you sir

cdieli:
You are entitledto 15000 USD . Convert it to pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 12:20am On Jul 01, 2021
Yes I have my cas it took 14days
Izythefather:
Please have you gotten your cas already ? If you have how many days did it take for them to issue it after submitting pof
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DRscience(f): 12:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Hello!!
Pls anyone in UWE Bristol or going to to UWE Bristol or a group for UWE Bristol. I will really appreciate. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cdieli(m): 12:37am On Jul 01, 2021
23/07/2021
shadlyblinks:
Please what date were you given

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cdieli(m): 12:39am On Jul 01, 2021
ocpaschal:
Kindly return to page 1

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aragbaboy: 2:54am On Jul 01, 2021
Keren12:
I got my passport in abuja the same day I applied. I can give the link if you want.

Please how long ago was this? Do you have a contact in Port Harcourt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.