Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309518 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Glowing1: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
hapiaka:
I have the school Rep number

Pls how can I get d schl rep number?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by chidarlus100: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oma500:
Please has anyone here used bank statement from another country to apply in another for a UK visa.. just hearing no available dates for TB in Nigeria omg I AM CONFUSED ��‍♂️. Do I really need to do the TB test since I will be coming back just to applying.. I will not even stay up to 6months according to the site.. please if anyone have experience on this area please please help me out here

I stand to be corrected!

If you are currently and legally resident in Dubai.... I honestly don't see a reason why you can't apply for a student visa with a Dubai bank statement in your name.
As for the TB....you won't be needing the test if you are going to apply from Dubai.

Please just upload documents that proves that you are legally resident in Dubai and you will be fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ganiruogene(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
pinkasso:
Oshareh....the answer is nope the money has to be in her account...it can only be in your account if you are both submitting applications together...

Thanks for your response. Yes we are both submitting the application together.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by chidarlus100: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
Gegede:
its affect ooo I need to start again omg ��

You may not need to start again...rather make a payment of 60k + naira to your school for tuition to buffer the withdrawal

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by vikat: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Okrikarepublik:
You are supposed to see other Value Added options,which includes Priority and Super Priority.
- Keep your passport
- Courier delivery etc

Thank you for the response

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by chidarlus100: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Jenfargo:
Hello house!

I'd like to find out if there is anyone who has successfully collected a loan from Future Finance? My school and course are approved by them, I am just not yet a resident as I have not yet gotten my UK Visa.

I want to know if they are a viable option after I arrive in the UK.

Do not depend on them. They are most likely to frustrate you with demands of various documentation and still end up not providing you with funds.

No cosigner loans are usually impossible to get especially for international students in the UK because of the outrageous interest rate. Before you are able to pay up...your visa might have already expired

Please help!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by chidarlus100: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Jenfargo:
Hello house!

I'd like to find out if there is anyone who has successfully collected a loan from Future Finance? My school and course are approved by them, I am just not yet a resident as I have not yet gotten my UK Visa.

I want to know if they are a viable option after I arrive in the UK.

Do not depend on them. They are most likely to frustrate you with demands of various documentation and still end up not providing you with funds.

No cosigner loans are usually impossible to get especially for international students in the UK because of the outrageous interest rate. Before you are able to pay up...your visa might have already expired
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by chidarlus100: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Idaytesj29:

Thank you for your
postgraduate application,
and sorry for the delay
We have received an exceptional number of applications this year. So please bear with us as we review each one as fast as we can.

Track your progress here >

Dear idaytesj29,

Thank you for applying to study MA Criminal Justice and Crime Control at the University of Hull.

And thank you, also, for your understanding. We know how long you have been waiting already, and we greatly appreciate your continued patience as you await the outcome of your application.

We have had exceptional interest in our postgraduate programmes this year, and are working through the applications as we speak. So please bear with us as we review each one as quickly as we possibly can.

You should hear back from us within 5 to 6 weeks. In some cases, we have to make extra checks – such as on your work experience – which may delay your application.

We appreciate this may be longer than you expected, and we are sorry for any inconvenience or uncertainty this may have caused you. Because the University of Hull is an incredibly popular choice this year, it is taking a little extra time to work through the high volume of applications received.

But please rest assured that as soon as we have reviewed your application and made a decision, we will be in touch with you. In the meantime, please read on to find out what you need to do next. We hope the information below gives you a little extra peace of mind.

[/b]What does this mail actually means? Especially the work experience part. Should I forget about the admission and pursue other schools?

I have been a bit restless since I got the mail.

Gurus in the house, should I still be expecting my admission?[b]

University of Hull have been rejecting lots of application this year because of huge number of applicants interested in studying there because of their reduced tuition fees.

I will strongly recommend you make other applications to avoid story that may puncture the heart
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gunit87: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
I plan to apply in UAE with a dubai and Nigerian bank account too, is this an issue? Because moving funds from my Nigerian account to Dubai will devalue the money. Please is this an issue??
chidarlus100:

I stand to be corrected!

If you are currently and legally resident in Dubai.... I honestly don't see a reason why you can't apply for a student visa with a Dubai bank statement in your name.
As for the TB....you won't be needing the test if you are going to apply from Dubai.

Please just upload documents that proves that you are legally resident in Dubai and you will be fine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Idaytesj29(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
chidarlus100:

University of Hull have been rejecting lots of application this year because of huge number of applicants interested in studying there because of their reduced tuition fees.

I will strongly recommend you make other applications to avoid story that may puncture the heart

Hmmm thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by paparave: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
scobyy2007:

I have responded
thank you very much thou i havent gotten any mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Zimzee: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Please sorry to digress from your question. I have a family of six as well. Please I would like to know if you guys have applied for Visa? If yes, did you all apply together or did the principal applicant apply first?
Pls kindly provide me with info that may be useful to me as we intend applying end of the month. Thanks
Mamachi09:

Hi scobyy2007, am heading to Bristol this Sept family of 6. We've been looking at hotels and short-term accommodation pending when we get a house but everything online seems so expensive for a large family.

I want to assume you are in Bristol? Could you please make a suggestions area or close cities to Bristol student's with dependents can easily get accommodation.

I have done some research too for cwmbran, newport, cardiff,Swindon. I wanted to know your recommendation in terms of jobs and cost of living in those places i listed,I believe this will help alot of us heading to Bristol .

Also if anyone else can suggest and assist with the above it will be highly appreciated.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Teniremi: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Justice2700:
Good morning gurus in the house, I had asked this before but no response.
I realized that the address on my bank statement is different from the address on my CAS. I already booked my biometrics appointment but still uploading documents since I chose self service. I am thinking of going to the bank to update my bank address so it can match that of the CAS, but they told me it will take 72hrs to effect. This bank statement was what I showed the school before they issued a CAS. My biometrics is on Friday and I’m worried about the address issue.
The main address I used on my application is where my husband and I reside
The correspondence address is different, that’s the one in my CAS.
So I feel having a different address entirely in the bank statement might be bad.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mamachi09: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hello,I haven't applied for visa yet waiting for my 28 days to complete. I will be applying with everyone but the main applicant will be priority while the rest standard.

I was just trying to sort out other things before the visa arrives.

Best of luck mate.

quote author=Zimzee post=103682713]Please sorry to digress from your question. I have a family of six as well. Please I would like to know if you guys have applied for Visa? If yes, did you all apply together or did the principal applicant apply first?
Pls kindly provide me with info that may be useful to me as we intend applying end of the month. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Zimzee: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ok, same here, still counting down on my 28days. Best of luck too.
Please I will be in your dm from time to time to know what's up.

Mamachi09:
Hello,I haven't applied for visa yet waiting for my 28 days to complete. I will be applying with everyone but the main applicant will be priority while the rest standard.

Best of luck mate.

quote author=Zimzee post=103682713]Please sorry to digress from your question. I have a family of six as well. Please I would like to know if you guys have applied for Visa? If yes, did you all apply together or did the principal applicant apply first?
Pls kindly provide me with info that may be useful to me as we intend applying end of the month. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by JamiuKabir: 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Gunit87:
I plan to apply in UAE with a dubai and Nigerian bank account too, is this an issue? Because moving funds from my Nigerian account to Dubai will devalue the money. Please is this an issue??

No not an issue provided both banks are regulated by the government. I used POF as follows:

1. FBN (USD)
2. Foreign account (EU) in EUR
3. SCB (NGN)

use oanda for the conversion to GBP.

https://www1.oanda.com/currency/converter/

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
TemiRich:
Good Evening Everyone

Please I need some answers regarding my UK student visa application.

My CAS really delayed (it took 6 weeks and 3 days) so I spent some of the money in my account and it has dropped below the required amount

However I printed my statement last week after the money has been in my account since April.

Will my balance be checked if I submit my application?

Alternatively,

You can pay the money you’ve spent to the uni as part of your tuition fees and continue with your POF.

As long as the required amount is still in the account.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
sunkymike:
Please can anyone assist me with the steps required to change information on the TB certificate?
I'm no longer going to the school I registered on my TB test.
Thank you

On the flip side. The address on your Tb certificate doesn’t really matter.

As long as your chest is recorded as normal and no Tb detected, then you’re fine.

But if you don’t mind spending the N8500, then you can go and change it at IOM.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Honeycomb90: 12:00am On Jul 14, 2021
Pls how possible is this? The priority for the main applicant and standard for others.
Pls can you put me thriugh how to go about it?
[quote author=Mamachi09 post=103683159]Hello,I haven't applied for visa yet waiting for my 28 days to complete. I will be applying with everyone but the main applicant will be priority while the rest standard.

Best of luck mate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hopkins1234: 12:19am On Jul 14, 2021
when did you apply to Hull and did you write any query or inquiry to them recently?
Idaytesj29:

Thank you for your
postgraduate application,
and sorry for the delay
We have received an exceptional number of applications this year. So please bear with us as we review each one as fast as we can.

Track your progress here >

Dear idaytesj29,

Thank you for applying to study MA Criminal Justice and Crime Control at the University of Hull.

And thank you, also, for your understanding. We know how long you have been waiting already, and we greatly appreciate your continued patience as you await the outcome of your application.

We have had exceptional interest in our postgraduate programmes this year, and are working through the applications as we speak. So please bear with us as we review each one as quickly as we possibly can.

You should hear back from us within 5 to 6 weeks. In some cases, we have to make extra checks – such as on your work experience – which may delay your application.

We appreciate this may be longer than you expected, and we are sorry for any inconvenience or uncertainty this may have caused you. Because the University of Hull is an incredibly popular choice this year, it is taking a little extra time to work through the high volume of applications received.

But please rest assured that as soon as we have reviewed your application and made a decision, we will be in touch with you. In the meantime, please read on to find out what you need to do next. We hope the information below gives you a little extra peace of mind.

[/b]What does this mail actually means? Especially the work experience part. Should I forget about the admission and pursue other schools?

I have been a bit restless since I got the mail.

Gurus in the house, should I still be expecting my admission?[b]

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 12:31am On Jul 14, 2021
Self service, TLS Ikeja there's a date on Friday even through out next week..

hardycross:
If you have a choice, I will suggest to try VI. Based on my experienceas a family of 3, I could only get a date for self service for one person as there were no available slot. What I did was to choose assisted service and some dates opened up in August. I then went there for a walk in. Wall in crowd yesterday and today is massive. I got there at 6am yesterday but couldn't enter as the slots for walk in was exhausted. I was able to do biometrics today based on the list the porter took yesterday. Those that got there at 3am this morning have not had a chance to enter as at when I left there.

Too much story I guess, but it is just to say...if you have the extra means, please go to VI.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justyno301: 1:02am On Jul 14, 2021
France and Morocco are both on amber list. Which means safe for now.. but honestly couldn’t spot much difference in flight fare between British airways and Air France
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 1:27am On Jul 14, 2021
Justyno301:
France and Morocco are both on amber list. Which means safe for now.. but honestly couldn’t spot much difference in flight fare between British airways and Air France
Unless you have a transit visa, you shouldn't be looking at Airfrance

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 3:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Honeycomb90:
Pls my people , can a joint account between a husband and wife be used for visa application. They are both applying at the same time.

Yes it can be used
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aghap51(m): 4:19am On Jul 14, 2021
Callmed:

Congratulations... standard or priority pls?

Priority.
Biometrics was done on 1/07/21.
There was a weekend in btw.
Got the collection mail on the 6th working day

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kemkemdiva: 5:44am On Jul 14, 2021
Hello guys and the gurus in the house!!!am concluding application for university of BRADFORD!!! To study logistics,data analytics and supplychain management is there anyone heading that way in January. Pls do the conduct interview or do the need statement to issue cas.
And also for POF do i need to show my living expenses and balance of school fees or just living expenses. Pls its really urgent am applying for January want to give them enough time pls .thanks guys.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 5:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Congratulations!!!

aghap51:
VISA ALERT
finally, the Lord has done it.
Submitted : 26/06/21
Biometric: 01/07/21
Decision mail: 6/07/21
Collection mail: 09/07/21
Delivered via DHL Today

1 UK refusal(2017)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eyedd: 6:13am On Jul 14, 2021
Anyone going to Bradford University got cas issued this week?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TobyTreasure: 6:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Chpelu:
I applied for Hertfordshire since last week no response. When submitted my application I was told I will get a response within two working days but no response yet oo

quote author=koloyewo post=103668581]University of Hertfordshire does not have available dates for sponsorship interview for CAS, and the school resumes in September, considering the time for visa application. who has had this kind of experience?

I applied since 6th June. No offer, no response till date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ufodeking: 6:43am On Jul 14, 2021
Mmachisco:
I have.. It took one week but since it's student rush season, it might take longer. Also, their rate was higher than others
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.