Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1302061 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gunit87: 7:05am On Jul 14, 2021
Thanks a lot.
JamiuKabir:

No not an issue provided both banks are regulated by the government. I used POF as follows:

1. FBN (USD)
2. Foreign account (EU) in EUR
3. SCB (NGN)

use oanda for the conversion to GBP.

https://www1.oanda.com/currency/converter/

All the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Austinadex(m): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2021
Since nobody is answering my pm, I won't cry oooo�����������. I will ask my questions here then:

1. Please who has gotten his/her CAS from University of Hertfordshire, how long did it take?

2. When applying for Visa, what address can we use? We haven't secured accommodation yet, so thinking about using school's hostel's address

3. I plan on going with my wife as a dependent, if she's using school's address, which address will I use when I'm applying since most schools don't accept couple in their hostel?

Please your kind response is needed, most especially people going with dependent, how did you do yours?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jagaban17: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2021
Hello House Please HELP!!, What OTHER WAYS is best to show proof of relationship with my wife. I and wife have been together for about 4 years ,tho we officially got married few days before I travelled to the UK in February. I applied as single as we weren't married during my application. Now I am about to start her application as dependant ;

I have presently-
- Our federal Govt marriage certificate
- Her passport is in my surname
- Affidavit of change of her name
- Newspaper proof of change of her name.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Austinadex(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2021
These documents would do justice to it as you can also add pictures taken together or probably some chats together on social media (not necessary though)

jagaban17:
Hello House Please HELP!!, What OTHER WAYS is best to show proof of relationship with my wife. I and wife have been together for about 4 years ,tho we officially got married few days before I travelled to the UK in February. I applied as single as we weren't married during my application. Now I am about to start her application as dependant ;

I have presently-

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eyedd: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2021
Anyone going to Bradford University got cas issued this week?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kemkemdiva: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2021
Anyone going to Bradford University got cas issued this week?

Pls can we hook up!!! Am concluding my application for university of bradford too pls i need some info uchechindeze@yahoo.com pls email pls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Honeycomb90: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2021
Call them directly, they will give you an email to send your child birth certificate. It can be used for the main time. Goodluck
kayLion:
Good day good people,

For people that have done TB, please there is a form they asked us to fill, how am I supposed to fill it for a baby without an international passport yet? It's asking for passport issue date ans expiry date

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2021
Honeycomb90:
Call them directly, they will give you an email to send your child birth certificate. It can be used for the main time. Goodluck
I am just re-appreciating the value of this thread. The things one learns here. The advice and up to date information available here which saves one from mistakes and unnecessary struggles. Well done everyone!

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Philologistic: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2021
Hello everyone,

Please who is going to University of Bradford or University of Hull? I will like to link up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ariyike23(f): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2021
Austinadex:
Since nobody is answering my pm, I won't cry oooo�����������. I will ask my questions here then:

1. Please who has gotten his/her CAS from University of Hertfordshire, how long did it take?

2. When applying for Visa, what address can we use? We haven't secured accommodation yet, so thinking about using school's hostel's address

3. I plan on going with my wife as a dependent, if she's using school's address, which address will I use when I'm applying since most schools don't accept couple in their hostel?

Please your kind response is needed, most especially people going with dependent, how did you do yours?

1 . I don’t have the answer but word on the street is Issuing of CAS has been slow generally so patience is needed .

2 . Use the address of the school (not hostel )

3 . Use address of the school (not hostel )

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ariyike23(f): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2021
ccurrie:

I am just re-appreciating the value of this thread. The things one learns here. The advice and up to date information available here which saves one from mistakes and unnecessary struggles. Well done everyone!

If you are unable to reach them , just fill her birth Cert number in the passport number space .. if her passport is ready before the test , you are allowed to change it . That’s what I did

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Holufunmee: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2021
No i haven't, i just applied for a course for January resumption. Are you going there?
jebelkhan:

Have you gotten your CAS Statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2021
Guys, good morning, does IOM operate on Saturdays? the date I think I got for the TB test appointment is the 17th and it's on a Saturday, I can't remember if it was the 16th or 17th because I went there to book on 15th.

Is it possible to call them to confirm? make I no waste my credit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Idaytesj29(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2021
Hopkins1234:
when did you apply to Hull and did you write any query or inquiry to them recently?

I submitted June 8, i did not write any query or inquire anything from them. just waiting for the offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sammybliss23(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2021
elleven45:
VISA ALERTTT!!!

Mine is a huge testimony considering I had a lot of setbacks but I’m glad I got the visa

Just picked up my passport with a student visa

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MissOwaa: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2021
Good morning, please when applying for CAS are we to inform the school we are bringing dependants?
@justwise and other gurus.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jebelkhan(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Holufunmee:
No i haven't, i just applied for a course for January resumption. Are you going there?

GCU Glasgow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eyedd: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2021
Dumebi213:
Guys, good morning, does IOM operate on Saturdays? the date I think I got for the TB test appointment is the 17th and it's on a Saturday, I can't remember if it was the 16th or 17th because I went there to book on 15th.

Seriously waste credit? Just call them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by FruitfulRay(f): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2021
Congratulations... I tap into your testimony

Justyno301:
Have been following this thread for over 2years and this is my time to testify
Submission date: 2nd July
Biometrics: 6th July, priority&assisted service
Abuja tls center
Collection mail: today 12th July
Just picked up my passport with visa now

Thank u lord

Anyone going to Edinburgh Napier university holla!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2021
Glory be to God Almighty!!!

elleven45:
VISA ALERTTT!!!

Mine is a huge testimony considering I had a lot of setbacks but I’m glad I got the visa

Just picked up my passport with a student visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2021
Dumebi213:

I did manual booking and got Saturday as appointment date
Did my test last Saturday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2021
I will advise you to make payments and go their on Friday.. you will be attended to.

Dumebi213:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Ur marriage certificate, her passport with ur surname and some few pictures together especially during that registry wedding pictures is enough..

jagaban17:

I have presently-

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2021

Visa Alert!!!

Submission date: 3rd of July
Biometrics: 6th of July (walk-in). Priority, Self-service.
Application Center: Ikeja TLS center
Collection and Decision mail: 13th of July
Passport pick-up: 14th of July

No travel history.

Thank you to everyone that took time to answer my questions and those that shared their experience on this forum.

Scotland all the way!

36 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yetunde62: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2021
Good morning everyone
Please has collected CAS from UWE this week
I was told my CAS would be out within the next 5 days and yesterday was supposed to be the 5th day
To top it all sending messages to their CAS team is like a waste of time because they would never respond. Also, the CAS team phone number given wouldn’t go through except if the answering machine picks it up. Please else is experiencing this from UWE
I am really disappointed with way they are doing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tynnah: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2021
CheesyTee:

Visa Alert!!!

No travel history.

Thank you to everyone that took time to answer my questions and those that shared their experience on this forum.

Scotland all the way!

Congratulation CheesyTee.... please which school is that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by otunbanimi: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2021
congrats.

did you pay for assisted service even though you selected self-service because you did walk-in?

I went there (Ikeja TLS) to book walk in for tomorrow but they havent started allowing people to write names then

CheesyTee:

Visa Alert!!!

No travel history.

Scotland all the way!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ganiruogene(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2021
[quote author=OBYNOWEST12 post=103694800]Ur marriage certificate, her passport with ur surname and some few pictures together especially during that registry wedding pictures is enough..

Please can this fly if the passport surname hasn’t been changed yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ganiruogene(m): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2021
OBYNOWEST12:
Ur marriage certificate, her passport with ur surname and some few pictures together especially during that registry wedding pictures is enough..

Please will this fly if her surname on the passport hasn’t been changed yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.