Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1315085 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by maduinfo: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2021
Try tracking it, I checked mine now and it's it's showing application transferred to VAC
Mzgreat1:

Priority or standard?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PMID: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Olawale1993:

How is it going, has UKVI replied your paid mail?

No, they said within 2days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by decong: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2021
pinkasso:
Send them a message that you waiting for the 25days to elapse...take note you will need at least a 28 days bank statement for your visa application...you can pay in small money to mark your day one and small money to mark your day 25 and day 28 cheers...
thanks so much appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by talantolo: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2021
Chysunshine1:
Please is your school Newcastle University?

no ma
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by otunbanimi: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2021
where did you do your biometrics?

maduinfo:
Try tracking it, I checked mine now and it's it's showing application transferred to VAC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ocpaschal: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Melahou:

What is your course of study?
studied medicine (with a first class result rank)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gtessy: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Chysunshine1:
Same

Please @ snobby @ justice @gurus.
Is there any implication of filling No , since we are no longer traveling together but they will still come.

think is best you indicate you are traveling together since they will be applying once their passports is out. I am also in same dilemma, I am applying next week and proof of funds is in my account for family of 5 including me but I have only my passport and two other, the remaining two still awaiting production. So I will write a note stating the remaining two couldn’t apply because their passport is not out but will be submitted once we receive their passports. I think it will help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mzgreat1: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2021
maduinfo:
I got a non straightforward mail yesterday. Still with DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by HSpecial: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Please how much is walk-in for biometrics in ikeja ? I have read that it’s through ATM card. Am I right ?
Also, what are the documents I need to take along for the biometrics assuming it’s self service I did.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by maduinfo: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2021
Abuja
otunbanimi:
where did you do your biometrics?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2021
It's surely regulated by CBN

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/Supervision/Inst-DM.asp that's all ukvi needs

buzuazi:
Hello house.Pls,this is extremely urgent.Does any banker or anyone knows if Globus bank is universally accepted?The bank is a commercial bank in Nigeria but it's operates regionally.@Justwise,pls help me out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kunzzy4me(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Bourne007:
It's surely regulated by CBN

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/Supervision/Inst-DM.asp that's all ukvi needs

Very very ...it's a normal bank like others..gtbank ..access ..zenith
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nextlevel21: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Good morning everyone, please who is going to university of derby

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2021
kayalade123:

It’s not funny any more oooo

Have you sent them an email again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2021
Freeway44:
Good evening all!
@justwise and other Gurus here pls help a brother.

I have started my 28 days count for visa application. After 4days of the count i realised that the account had been on PND and I quickly asked them to remove it(PND).

Today is the 11th day of my count, pls should I deduct the 4days of being on PND from the 11 days or I should continue counting?

@All Gurus here, I hope this won't lead to visa refusal? Pls advise a brother.

Thanks as I expect your kind response on this.

Since you removed it then you should be ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olawale1993: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2021
PMID:

No, they said within 2days
I intend sending them a paid email too cos i think there is a doc i need to upload
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2021
aabiemi:
Good evening good people,
I am planning on doing manual Tb test booking by next week Monday and hopeful get the test done before the week runs out. I have some questions though
1. Do I make the payment and go there with the print out or make the transfer there on the day of manual booking.
2. How realistic is my goal of having manual booking and actual testing done for next week.
I intend on using the Abuja office.
3. Are there extra formal or informal� cost for doing d manual booking.
@all @justwise

Yes make the payment and take the receipt and your result should be out the same day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by japhethGold: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2021
Hello friend,

I also did my biometric on 27th July in VI as priority applicant but I have not got any email till now.

Let's keep praying and believe God for ALL will be well in Jesus name.

deola11:
Good morning people
You guys are truly amazing... I have been a silent follower for a while now and I have learnt a lot.. So my BP is almost sky rocketing at the moment lol
I did my biometrics on Tues and I got a not straight forward on Thursday (priority) this morning I got a mail from the Pretoria team that I should send a stamped and signed statement that they need to verify, attached with the mail was a statement, however the statement attached was for another bank that I had used for a visa application last year to UK and I was granted, and I quickly responded pointing out the error and also attached the new bank statement, behold my peolple, they said the know its for my previous application but they need a stamped and signed one, I sent it to them but I have not heard anything since, am so worried...
Has this happened to anyone before
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2021
PMID:
Good evening everyone, pls I need your advice, because i could not get biometrics date for my wife and kid, I chose the assisted service. my wife did her biometrics today and the tls people refuse to upload all the scanned supporting documents in her email. the hard copy with her was just 3 which is insufficient. pls how do we send those other documents to UKVI. pls help I am in the UK already. even my BRB was not uploaded.

@Justwise and others pls help

Get the documents from your wife and post it to UKVI, write her application reference number on the envelop, her full name and visa type
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gemini89: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2021
Hello!!!
Please for those who have escalated their application with UKVi, please how long did it take to get a response from them. It is urgent please.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2021
buzuazi:
Hello house.Pls,this is extremely urgent.Does any banker or anyone knows if[b] Globus bank is universally accepted?[/b] The bank is a commercial bank in Nigeria but it's operates regionally.@Justwise,pls help me out

Never heard of that bank before hopefully someone here with personal experience will help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2021
duolu2021:
Hello Guys, @Justwise, Please I need some guidance

For the below Question?

Have you been to any other countries in the past 10 years?

So I travelled to Ghana quite frequently for Work/ Business between March 2010 and May 2012.

I have a record of all my entry and exits into Ghana which amounts to about 11 Trips in total.

Am I required to enter every one of these Trips?

Please note that for a UK Visit Visa granted me in 2017, I excluded entirely these trips to Ghana.

I have a recent Trip to Ghana on my current passport, I think 2019 so I am worried that it might be an issue if I exclude all the other past trips to Ghana.

Please note that I am the Dependant, My Wife is the primary applicant for a Student Visa.

Thanks.

Yes state any travel outside Nigeria though it may not account in true sense of travel history but still declare it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by otunbanimi: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2021
i checked mine too now.....its has been transferred to VAC.

maduinfo:
Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2021
Mine is still at DMC. Just checked. Omo this tension is not for the faint hearted

maduinfo:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2021
Was your biometrics on Tuesday too?

otunbanimi:
i checked mine too now.....its has been transferred to VAC.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ariyike23(f): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2021
Pls my friend is using a POF where he made someone else a signatory to the account . But he’s the major account owner ( it is his name that shows on the account statement) . Will that be a problem?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ocpaschal: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Pls o. I don't understand how this 28days countdown period operates. At what point does the 28days start counting? Does the 28 days period begin before the deposit fee payment or after the deposit fee is paid? Or does the 28 days period start too one you begin d visa application? Pls I need to understand this process. My bro got an admission this week at Chester Uni for Public Health Nutrition course and semester will begin on 21st Sept, and I need to know whether there is still time to transfer d stipulated fees and keep it in my parents account for 28 days depending on when this countdown starts, but I would like to know exactly when to start counting the 28days period please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2021
HSpecial:
Please how much is walk-in for biometrics in ikeja ? I have read that it’s through ATM card. Am I right ?
Also, what are the documents I need to take along for the biometrics assuming it’s self service I did.

Walk in is 42k

Document you need to go along with are front page of your check list or visa application page and a copy of your international passport. Coloured or black and white copy. And go with your ATM card .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2021
ariyike23:
Pls my friend is using a POF where he made someone else a signatory to the account . But he’s the major account owner ( it is his name that shows on the account statement) . Will that be a problem?

Is the account a personal account or a corporate account?
Am assuming it's not a personal account which will be a problem.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ariyike23(f): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2021
Melahou:

Is the account a personal account or a corporate account?
Am assuming it's not a personal account which will be a problem.

Personal account , they have him a loan of 3 million extra to add to his POF . So that’s why they made someone else a signatory . He’s about to submit his application tomorrow , but I want to confirm if it won’t be a problem or he should remove the person as co signatory to the account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by otunbanimi: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Monday at Ikeja

Owlette:
Was your biometrics on Tuesday too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.