Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1305952 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please contact UKVI via the paid call or email. Check their website.

PMID:
[b][/b]

Pls how do I contact UKVI concerning this issue or decision making centre. urgent pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Austinadex(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please can I still go to Tls to write my name for walk-in on Monday this afternoon? When do they close?

It's urgent please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
The clause I meant was, if the main applicant is applying alone, then the funds must be in his or her account.

Bourne007:
There is no such clause o

"For dependant spouses, the money can be in your account or your partner's account".. It's on page 1

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teeboi77: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thanks so much am fine now

TosinKate:
Oga, you can all apply together. I do not see anything like family ties when we ours and we all got the visa.

The funds can either be in the main applicant or partner's account. The only clause is, if she is applying alone, the funds must be in her account. While funds for dependants can either be in the main applicant or the spouse.

I hope this clear your doubt.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
I don't think that's a clause either. The rules changed late last year

"You, or the account holder (such as your parents or partner), must have control of the funds you are relying on."

TosinKate:
The clause I meant was, if the main applicant is applying alone, then the funds must be in his or her account.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jayadia: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pls has anyone here used airmaroc? What were your experiences?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
fetomowo:

They have started issuing CAS, someone got two days ago, He has submitted since July 1, I guess more will come.

That’s good news oooo.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fetomowo: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pauloot:
fake statement of account
He should try his luck with a genuine one. should prepare for scrutiny though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
PMID:

Thank you Justwise. Pls I’m not sure I know UKVI postal Address. Could you help with the address.

It’s actually for both my wife and son. That means I should use 2 different envelopes.

Google UKVI postal Address and send those documents with royal mail Signed For envelop so as to know who received it.

Under the address you need to state the type of visa application and inside the package you need to add a paper that contains your wife and kid profile like i said before. So that whoever opens that package will know the department it belongs to else that package will be misplaced.

You can also pay £5 or so for email correspondent with them so as to follow it up, you can email them as many time as possible without paying additional fees until the visa is out.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
deola11:
Good morning people
You guys are truly amazing... I have been a silent follower for a while now and I have learnt a lot.. So my BP is almost sky rocketing at the moment lol
I did my biometrics on Tues and I got a not straight forward on Thursday (priority) this morning I got a mail from the Pretoria team that I should send a stamped and signed statement that they need to verify, attached with the mail was a statement, however the statement attached was for another bank that I had used for a visa application last year to UK and I was granted, and I quickly responded pointing out the error and also attached the new bank statement, behold my peolple, they said the know its for my previous application but they need a stamped and signed one, I sent it to them but I have not heard anything since, am so worried...
Has this happened to anyone before

This is not new but they rarely do this as far as i can remember, this is usually done so as to know if the money is still there or not
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Austinadex:
Please can I still go to Tls to write my name for walk-in on Monday this afternoon? When do they close?

It's urgent please

If you need to go you should be there very early between 6am to 8am to write your name at TLS VI but for TLS IKEJA you should be there from 4m or before then .
Good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
deola11:
Good morning people
You guys are truly amazing... I have been a silent follower for a while now and I have learnt a lot.. So my BP is almost sky rocketing at the moment lol
I did my biometrics on Tues and I got a not straight forward on Thursday (priority) this morning I got a mail from the Pretoria team that I should send a stamped and signed statement that they need to verify, attached with the mail was a statement, however the statement attached was for another bank that I had used for a visa application last year to UK and I was granted, and I quickly responded pointing out the error and also attached the new bank statement, behold my peolple, they said the know its for my previous application but they need a stamped and signed one, I sent it to them but I have not heard anything since, am so worried...
Has this happened to anyone before

The way I understand this is if you send your documents with a bank statement that is not stamped by the bank, this form of statement is acceptable by ukvi but if in the event you are selected for verification they cant verify a statement that is not stamped by your bank,even though you downloaded the statement from your banks website. The banks would only respond to queries about verification with statements signed by them but wont respond to statements not signed by them.

In context, ukvi does verification checks at random or if they are suspicious of the statement, So I am of the opinion that you sent a downloaded statement and since they cant verify they want a signed one so they can verify.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by deola11(f): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
@justwise
The statement they are requesting for its not the one I submitted for this study visa, they requested for a statement I used to apply in 2020 for a visit visa which I was granted
justwise:

This is not new but they rarely do this as far as i can remember, this is usually done so as to know if the money is still there or not
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by deola11(f): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
@babababy they are requesting for a statement that I used for visiting visa in 2020,not for this study visa that I just submitted
Babababy:

The way I understand this is if you send your documents with a bank statement that is not stamped by the bank, this form of statement is acceptable by ukvi but if in the event you are selected for verification they cant verify a statement that is not stamped by your bank,even though you downloaded the statement from your banks website. The banks would only respond to queries about verification with statements signed by them but wont respond to statements not signed by them.

In context, ukvi does verification checks at random or if they are suspicious of the statement, So I am of the opinion that you sent a downloaded statement and since they cant verify they want a signed one so they can verify.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by nattty(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hello everyone, I did my biometrics with TLS Ikeja center last week Friday 23rd of July and I haven't received any collection mail since I did priority which is clearly more than 5 working days, I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this delay from Ikeja because a friend of mine who did on Monday 26th July just received his own collection mail. Is it that Ikeja Tls center is delaying or what's the problem?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
deola11:
@justwise
The statement they are requesting for its not the one I submitted for this study visa, they requested for a statement I used to apply in 2020 for a visit visa which I was granted

I get that now but since you have sent what they requested for you need to relax and wait for their feedback

They are obviously doing some digging into your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by otunbanimi: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
have you tracked you application?

is it with DMC ot VAC?

nattty:
Hello everyone, I did my biometrics with TLS Ikeja center last week Friday 23rd of July and I haven't received any collection mail since I did priority which is clearly more than 5 working days, I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this delay from Ikeja because a friend of mine who did on Monday 26th July just received his own collection mail. Is it that Ikeja Tls center is delaying or what's the problem?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by deola11(f): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
Thank you sir.

I'm trying to relax but it's not just adding up
.. But am hopeful
justwise:
[/b]

I get that now but since you have sent what they requested for you need to relax and wait for their feedback

They are obviously doing some digging into your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Waseelah: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kindly help guys. I’m trying to pay for health surcharge payment it’s showing me that I don’t have any dependent which I do, I want to know if it’s correct that way..thank u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Waseelah: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Waseelah:
Kindly help guys. I’m trying to pay for health surcharge payment it’s showing me that I don’t have any dependent which I do, I want to know if it’s correct that way..thank u

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bisunique25: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hello everyone, please I need your suggestions. I booked for Medicals manually for myself and dependent early this month, but unfortunately we were given the 30th of September. I sent several mails to IOM and even made several calls, still yet, no positive response from them. Please what will you advise I do?

And please, how long does it take for Northumbria university to issue CAS after uploading payment telex copy. Hubby made transfer from his pounds account at UBA on Monday, and we got the telex copy that same day which will uploaded on Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hello house

To Teesside applicants

Please i got a response that the answers to my mandatory questionnaire are too short

Please those who have filled this questionnaire before, how many words/sentences/lines do you think is long enough to satisfy them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obioraval(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please if you are coming here with the intention of Exceeding the approved 20hours work limit, reconsider oh.

Right now, I know of about 18persons who didn't obey the rule and were denied post study visa.

Be guided oh.

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by morinto: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please I didwill my biometric today in abuja. Please I want to ask a question for does that did their biometric in abuja after the finger print did you pass the exit door or u when for another step?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Continue. That’s how it is for everyone
[quote author=Waseelah post=104251337][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Go ahead with the payment. I think the website was designed in that manner. All your dependants will separately apply for their too.

[quote author=Waseelah post=104251337][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by missuzoma: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please ooo, where are you people seeing cheap tickets? I checked today and I don't like what I saw. How can one get a ticket to Manchester for something less than 400k?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
GeneralFeezy:
Hello house

To Teesside applicants

Please i got a response that the answers to my mandatory questionnaire are too short

Please those who have filled this questionnaire before, how many words/sentences/lines do you think is long enough to satisfy them?

Have not gotten any response regarding mine but it is like 10 lines for most of the questions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
To the best of my knowledge, there are no words limit. However, well-detailed replies or responses are required for questions.

Genera
lFeezy
:
Hello house

To Teesside applicants

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
Did you eventually get collection mail today?

otunbanimi:
have you tracked you application?

is it with DMC ot VAC?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by otunbanimi: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nope.
still awaiting VAC to receive the application.

hoping for Monday.

Owlette:
Did you eventually get collection mail today?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
missuzoma:
Please ooo, where are you people seeing cheap tickets? I checked today and I don't like what I saw. How can one get a ticket to Manchester for something less than 400k?

whats your travel date?

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.