Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309711 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Absolutep: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
My age on our marriage certificate is different from my age on my passport, can I do affidavit to support our marriage certificate as a dependant or what do I need to do? Going to correct it in Ikoyi might be very difficult because I need to get a letter from the church where we wed and that means we have to go through lots of process to get that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chysunshine1: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Please how do I do this...

Owlette:
My school rep advised us to apply even though our documents were not ready in order to get a closer date for biometrics BUT DO NOT upload any document! Choose a biometrics date that would be a day after all your documents are ready. When you get all your documents, you can go ahead and upload and then proceed for your biometrics the next day.
A lot of us on the group did it and have received visas. I’m still awaiting mine.
I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sysco600: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dumebi213:

Like I and others have said what matters is that you have the required funds as a lump for 28 consecutive days, transaction history whatever applies to other visas, a student visa is point-based.

Do you have the money? Yes or No, If yes (after confirmation by the officer), you get 10 points

Please what’s 10points
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Yea
Verifiedlu:

Thank u....So I can print that way? I mean starting date as 16th July and ending date 13th August?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Annie26: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Yes dear,
but it might put me in a tight corner. Something September or even August is better.

Dumebi213:

Nov is still Ok for a Jan resumption na, TB certificate is only valid for 6 months so weigh your options properly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Don't worry about it.....if they clarification you will be called....carry go no shaking...
champsdre:
pls attend to this ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by konye(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
lajumberg:
Congratulations bro. This is 7 working days. Did you get non straight forward mail?

No , I never got any "non straight forward " mail. Just 7 days long for nothing.

My bank statement was a dollar account, some say that might cause a delay because they verify, I don't know.

I am a frequent traveller and I have had at least 7 visitors UK visas, 3 American, 4 schengen and one Canadian all visitors visas.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
johnsonsegxy:
Please house do UKVI refused visa for self-sponsored student? (BSc especiallyl

Of cos they refuse for many reasons....the main thing is have the required amount in your account and let your documents be genuine and fill correctly.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Chocomilomilo:

26th too. Still at DMC

Did you apply with dependants?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
konye:

No , I never got any "non straight forward " mail. Just 7 days long for nothing.

My bank statement was a dollar account, some say that might cause a delay because they verify, I don't know.

I am a frequent traveller and I have had at least 7 visitors UK visas, 3 American, 4 schengen and one Canadian all visitors visas.

Relax. I can imagine the tension. It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
I was actually going to ask this. @chocomilomilo did you?
Melahou:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Babababy:

For context, you cant get PTA for your travel if you buy a one way ticket.You and your partner can access 8000 pounds at CBN rate, that being said you also have justification to buy one way if you choose to, you program allows you work for two years after study and technically you cant get any return ticket for that duration(3 years). ponder on your options

Spot on. This thing requires calculator. There shall be no loss!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lytleking:
you accepted it??

anyway we can connect and talk more abt it

No i didn't. Sure you've found someone else here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
DoubleN:

What dates did you eventually get? I want to be sure if Flexi and Walk in are the same or which is better as they both cost 42K per person.

Thanks.

Sorry for the delayed response. Missed this.
It's the same thing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
kingpokko:
Please justwise and co I need help anybody please.Sorry I tried to send message to that link you sent me but it for student visa so I think I should just ask my question here ..Okay I and my family was refused UK visa base on that am self employed and that I sumited my passonal bank statement so what I want to ask is this I want to open my company account and run it for six month can I use the company account for any transaction like the way I used my personal bank statement or there are some transaction the embassy want to see .because am going to be the sole signatory to the company account .and another question is this when am paying my self every month from that account can I transfer the money or pay my self with Check and can I just pick any date of the month let's say I pick 27th of every month and what if it falls on weekend is that okay .now when feeling the application on the part were is ask how much I spend every month I put 200k now that am going to run my company I will be using both account so it can run very well spending from the company account follow with the 200k I spend every month or that 200k is just what I spend from my savings please remember that both account are under my control I own evey money that comes in and I send out as I wish

Is this visiting visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Melahou:

Relax. I can imagine the tension. It will end in praise.
It did. He/she has picked up and testified!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by RealEstateGuru8: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Pls how do we get cheap flight, flight to UK is high now, can we fly KLM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ariyike23(f): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
When you are counting the 28 days , does it include the day you are printing the SOA ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by slutky: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hello House,

Please I need your opinion

My application is 17 working days(standard) I sent a paid mail yesterday and they responded today that a decision has been made and that VAC should contact me. On VAC tracking app it shows it’s still at DMC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chocomilomilo: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Melahou:

Nope
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
slutky:
Hello House,

My application is 17 working days(standard) I sent a paid mail yesterday and they responded today that a decision has been made and that VAC should contact me. On VAC tracking app it shows it’s still at DMC.
Will probably be updated by tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chocomilomilo: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Owlette:
I was actually going to ask this. @chocomilomilo did you?

Nope... Single applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tsowems(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Please house, My friend just booked appointment with TLS . He was giving 19th of August. Please I’ll like to know if they can attend to go him tomorrow, he is ready to pay the 42k at the venue tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chocomilomilo: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
ariyike23:
When you are counting the 28 days , does it include the day you are printing the SOA ?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lianalexa: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Did you get a not straight forward mail?

slutky:
Hello House,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by segunotiti(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
FCMB

pinkasso:
Which bank please...some banks have been having serious network issues....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jayifeanyi1234: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thanks for the response @Amylew... highly appreciated.

Amylew:

The next step is pof and Tb test. And gathering your documents.

Just be patient. If you put the money in today,by early September, the 28 days will be done and you can apply using priority. Just ensure you do the Tb tests before it elapses and do walk in if you don't get close date.

Don't rush and use investment certificate because you are in a hurry.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chocomilomilo: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
tsowems:
Please house, My friend just booked appointment with TLS . He was giving 19th of August. Please I’ll like to know if they can attend to go him tomorrow, he is ready to pay the 42k at the venue tomorrow

Yes, If he gets there early enough.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by slutky: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lianalexa:
Did you get a not straight forward mail?

Yes I got the not straight forward mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
I think it's much easier with access and gtbank....first bank and Co.....if their wahala start no be here ...try using it between 4:00am and 6:00am...
segunotiti:
FCMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AmadeusCho: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hello nairalanders.
Please who has done the walk in for Abuja TLS center is it normal crowded? Is it something I can successfully do tomorrow?. The reason I am asking is so that I can properly schedule with my boss in the office tomorrow

Thanks for the response

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.