Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1308828 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2021
oscarrito:

Yes I did, with my husband ID card as well.

Less I forget pls, if need be get a good lawyer to help you draft a good response to the query. Regards.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2021
Vecharry:

How many people for walk in where they able to attend to?

Did they attend to people from the previous day list

Around 7am, what was the number on the list.

Help a brother

They attended to 25 people that came for that day.. out of 80+

Yeah, they first called people from the previous day.

At 7am, I think we were less down 20.

PS: It’s a different ball game if you go for walk-in on a Monday or Tuesday. The crowd is always g*ngsta
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olawale1993: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2021
If you did your biometrics on the 29th of July and still waiting for collection mail abeg make una raise una glass of wine make we know ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2021
Funmilola37:
Good evening all, please I am new here and I have read the pages bits by bits. Please I have a quick question and I will appreciate any response. Ok so I and my spouse were planning to go alone and leave the kids behind till when we are settled then come back to pick them. We have started running our POF suddenly I heard from someone that it is not possible to leave the kids behind and that the application will be rejected. Pls is there anyone who have gone through this route and it was successful. Kindly reply it will mean a lot to me right now to get clarity. Thank you

You can actually leave them and come back for them before you finish your course. Anything could have caused it for you not to go with them at the moment. I and my spouse are leaving our kids and we have gotten our visa. So go ahead with your plan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lusco(f): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2021
Hi, please my daughter's birth certificate has me bearing my hubby's surname while every of my documents still has my maiden name. Hope it won't be an issue during application?

hosey:

Use the name in your Passport for all application. It is the most important document that must be consistent with any visa or school application.

You can use your maiden name for your visa application so far it tallies with your passport. It is not compulsory you change to your husband surname after marriage. It does not affect your application.

What is most important for dependant visa is proof of marriage (wedding certificate) and proof that your relationship is subsisting e.g wedding pictures, whatsapp and Facebook communications, living together evidence e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DoubleN(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2021
Chocomilomilo:

Same thing... Just do walk in

Given that one will have to go a day before to write down names or go as early as 5am, why is flexi not a better option since?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tolvin: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2021
I dey find the glass of wine oh grin
Olawale1993:
If you did your biometrics on the 29th of July and still waiting for collection mail abeg make una raise una glass of wine make we know ourselves
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by morinto: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2021
lajumberg:
Is there anybody here who did biometrics at V.I on 28th. My application is still at DMC, I'm worried.
Pls how did u track yours?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obitryce(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2021
scobyy2007:
We don't use agents here really. We support one another for free. I am free to support you at no cost.

Please @ scobyy2007 I will be requiring your kind assistance on filing my visa application and will be really appreciative if you can oblige my request thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Atyadz: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2021
konye:

Thanks and God bless for the response
No o.
You will definitely require transit visa/ATV to travel through France and other European countries as a result of Brexit.
If you have booked an Air France transit Visa, I'm not too sure, but I heard it takes about 10-14days.
For the cost, it seems it's between 40k (due to FX fluctuations) upwards per individual.
Visit their website and make calls to confirm.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olawale1993: 10:17am On Aug 05, 2021
Tolvin:
I dey find the glass of wine oh grin
Smiles, how have you been tracking your own?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Atyadz: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2021
Vecharry:

Anybody?
I'm not 100% sure, but I learnt from someone it takes 10-14days for processing.
And as regards the cost, it's probably from 40k upwards (not 100% sure about this too)
You might have to check their website for emails or numbers to call for verification purpose.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mobolapearl: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2021
Good morning everyone,
Biometric 26th of July vi priority
Passport collection mail 4th of august
Passport picked up with visa this morning…..
Picked my husband and my kids passports with visa up on Monday
Glory be to Almighty Allah….

28 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kenny4smart(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2021
Melahou:

Go to their office for manual booking

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angellaw(f): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2021
mobolapearl:
Good morning everyone,

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by johnsonsegxy: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2021
Wait o! Why is everyone using VI TLS center na? Is that the rate of visa approval is high or what?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mobolapearl: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2021
johnsonsegxy:
Wait o! Why is everyone using VI TLS center na? Is that the rate of visa approval is high or what?

Vi is close to my house that was why I use there oh….
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tolvin: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2021
Through UKVI website you?
Olawale1993:

Smiles, how have you been tracking your own?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by babavick(f): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2021
Maybe for other reasons best known to them but it definitely has nothing to do with visa approvals.

johnsonsegxy:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teeboi77: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2021
Good morning guys, please i need your candid opinion and advise, Wifey is the primary applicant going for study September intake and like 80% of the school fee paid already and waiting for Pre CAS interview but something came up for her at her work place a VERY top management Course came up which she ordinary did not qualify for but her immediate boss who is a foreigner put up her name for it and she's the only one from Nigeria registered for it also the course is costing the company like $6k which has already been paid for and it's starting mid Aug to end in October, we are at a dilemma now not to spoil the relationship with the boss and allowing the company waste that kind of money as there is plan to work with the branch of the company in the UK after study..

Below are my questions:

1.Is it possible to defer the admission till January after making payment.

2.Should we wait till after the pre CAS interview from the school before informing them about the deferment to avoid another rush towards January.

3.Should we get CAS first before telling the school and use same to apply for VISA around November and travel in december.

Kind response will be appreciated .

Thanks all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aythereal: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2021
Most schools still allow international students study online for the first semester at least because of COVID. So you can proceed as usual and opt to start the course online, another option
teeboi77:
Good morning guys, please i need your candid opinion and advise, Wifey is the primary applicant going for study September intake and like 80% of the school fee paid already and waiting for Pre CAS interview but something came up for her at her work place a VERY top management Course came up which she ordinary did not qualify for but her immediate boss who is a foreigner put up her name for it and she's the only one from Nigeria registered for it also the course is costing the company like $6k which has already been paid for and it's starting mid Aug to end in October, we are at a dilemma now not to spoil the relationship with the boss and allowing the company waste that kind of money as there is plan to work with the branch of the company in the UK after study..

Below are my questions:

2.Should we wait till after the pre CAS interview from the school before informing them about the deferment to avoid another rush towards January.

3.Should we get CAS first before telling the school and use same to apply for VISA around November and travel in december.

Thanks all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kenny4smart(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2021
mobolapearl:
Good morning everyone,

Congratulations, I tap your grace.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2021
johnsonsegxy:

Most people use it cus they are more organized compared to Ikeja, especially for those who want to do walk in.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Craneb2k: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2021
Is the character report compulsory for every application??

missuzoma:
Please how much is one supposed to pay for the police character report? Forgive me if this has been tackled before, I missed it. Again, is it to be done at Panti or Alagbon for Lagos people?
Good morning everyone.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Craneb2k: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2021
@justwise please answer.

Thank you[color=#000099][/color]
Craneb2k:
Is it possible to use a naira denominated account and a pound denominated account together as POF ?
Also, does it matter if the GBP account was just opened a month prior to the visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teeboi77: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2021
teeboi77:
Good morning guys, please i need your candid opinion and advise, Wifey is the primary applicant going for study September intake and like 80% of the school fee paid already and waiting for Pre CAS interview but something came up for her at her work place a VERY top management Course came up which she ordinary did not qualify for but her immediate boss who is a foreigner put up her name for it and she's the only one from Nigeria registered for it also the course is costing the company like $6k which has already been paid for and it's starting mid Aug to end in December, we are at a dilemma now not to spoil the relationship with the boss and allowing the company waste that kind of money as there is plan to work with the branch of the company in the UK after study..

Below are my questions:

Thanks all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olawale1993: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2021
Tolvin:
Through UKVI website you?
I use the TLS tracking app. Please explain how the UKVI website tracking process is been used.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2021
Melahou:

If one is using different accounts owned by one person it's advisable they have same name, unless he is using his account and that of his spouse. I have seen someone trying to use his personal account and corporate account as POF since they are both his account and that is the reason for "both should have same name"

My point is both accounts has to clock 28days before it can be used inrespective of when they where funded.

Maybe you should edit because it's misleading. He didn't ask about name. He asked about using 2 accounts that will complete 28days on different dates because they will not start running on the same date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by johnsonsegxy: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2021
Justice2700:

Most people use it cus they are more organized compared to Ikeja, especially for those who want to do walk in.

Now this is the answer i want. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2021
japhethGold:
VISA ALERT

I give ALL glory and Honour to Almighty God who can do all things.

Application type: Priority

Application: 25th July
Bimetrics: 27th July
Transfer to DMC: 27th July
Collection mail: 4th August
Collection: 4th August
TLS center: Victoria Island.

I disclosed 1 US visit visa refusal that I have had in August 2019.

Thank you ALL family for your prayers, guidance and advice.

Our faithful God who has granted my visa will grant yours in Jesus name. Amen.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tolvin: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2021
July 29 biometrics and priority people, they've transferred my application to VAC. Check yours

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hapiaka: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2021
The dates must be the same
Igbamatigbi:
Good day.@ justwise and all, I want to use two account statement,the first has started counting yesterday and the second will start on Friday,the reason is because I borrowed the first batch and it has started counting.my aim is to use the 2 account after they both reach the 28 days, though on different days, is it allowed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.