Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309654 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chocomilomilo: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
CrystalPeace:
Please, if one has outstanding loans yet to be paid.. Loans from those quick loan apps

Can it affect the visa application process?

Nope cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by centuryman(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hello @yendizzy

I want to the school too...can I send you a PM, please? I need to ask some questions.

yendizzy:
Anyone attending the University of East London (UEL) in September 2021? Have you done a Pre Cas interview? Do you have your Cas Letter yet? I am waiting for the Pre Cas interview result and they are taking their sweet time. Share your experiences please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yungy1990: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Evening guys!!
Please treat urgently
1) How much is the current student visa fee?And at what rate for dollar?
2) My IHS is £1645 please at what rate for dollar
3) Priority is at what rate for dollar biko?

Will $3217
Be okay abeg��‍♂️
Please any recent applicant weh fit answer abeg!!!!!
Abeg na��
@justwise and the gurus in the house abegggggggg

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by centuryman(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
@justwise and all the gurus in the house,

I will be very happy and grateful if I could be directed to pages where I can see detailed process of how to go about this whole thing. I have read several pages yet I don't seem to get the hand of it.

I know this question may irritate some of you but please look at me like a novice who knows nothing but making frantic effort to learn.

Thank you all in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
1beat:
Please help me is UK Universities not accepting NECO RESULT ( January intake)
two schools as rejected my admission base on NECO result.

Bournemouth University - C5 Above
Sheffield Hallam University - C6 Above

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
centuryman:

I will be very happy and grateful if I could be directed to pages where I can see detailed process of how to go about this whole thing. I have read several pages yet I don't seem to get the hand of it.

I know this question may irritate some of you but please look at me like a novice who knows nothing but making frantic effort to learn.

Page 1
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
izyblaze:

Turkey is on the red list country, so unless you’ve 1700 pounds to quarantine in a government hotel, I suggest you don’t use it. Try Qatar airways, Qatar will be moved to amber list by 8th of August.

Qatar.. Hmmm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by champsdre(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
angelss813:
Congrat. I did biometric with u on the same day and the same abuja. Never still hear anything from them

Priority and walk in
Don't worry expect it tomorrow morning by the Grace of God
hw much is priority visa pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Santa2: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
centuryman:

@centuryman, read Page 1. It has an overview of everything you need. Then if you have any specific question after going through it..Then you post it here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by wakabobo: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
mori94:

Kindly check your email. I am going to Bpp too. Let’s start connecting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Santa2: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
OluAjo:
I'm presently at IOM Lagos and I was told to book ONLINE. There is no manual booking.

..two people I know booked on the 3rd and one person yesterday at same ikeja. They would ask why you want a recent date though.so with your admission letter showing September resumption. And go early before 8am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kellyd2:
I need your contributions please.

Well some people have argued that it's not about the course while some are particular about the course... especially going to the UK.

The question is why did you choose that course?
If I were you I would look at the bigger picture and go for something else.
My opinion though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Henrowalata:

How did you know that the bank has verified, I used Stanbic too and I got a not straight forward mail on Monday. Biometric was on 28th

Did you apply with dependants?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by wakabobo: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Please any one going to BPP and Awaiting CAS? I am awaiting CAS, Its been 10days already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by wakabobo: 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=wakabobo post=104473484][/quote]

Send a mail let's connect am going to BPP too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by centuryman(m): 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thank you

Santa2:

@centuryman, read Page 1. It has an overview of everything you need. Then if you have any specific question after going through it..Then you post it here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by decong: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
please anyone going to Southampton University or have someone that can help get accommodation not too far from school, nice and affordable o e?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iiiyyyk(m): 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Owlette:
It happened to me when I booked. I went to their office and they manually booked my son for the same day as the rest of the family. If you cannot go to their office, I suggest you email them.

Thank you, I have sent them an email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chrishertz8: 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Please help!!! Which schools is there application still on for January 2022 resumption for Social Work help please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by wakabobo: 12:05am On Aug 06, 2021
Anyone awaiting BPP CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adedapomola1993: 12:09am On Aug 06, 2021
Guys please I need your help,I will like to go to the uk for my msc degree, please do you guys know of any affordable school in the uk currently open for admission, offering Agriculture or food related courses .thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iiiyyyk(m): 12:17am On Aug 06, 2021
GeneralFeezy:

E be like say na only me and you dey go Teesside.

CAS palaver na wàhálà for Teesside. Something wey other universities dey send within 3 days, Teeside dey waste 3weeks on top am

Baba you never reply my mail

I am going to Teesside, I have gotten my CAS since July 20th, 14 days after I submitted my maintenance document and questionnaire.

I know 3 other people going to Teesside, 2 have gotten their Visas, one is waiting...

Maybe your financial institution is not responding to enquiries. Try and put a phone call across.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Santa2: 12:26am On Aug 06, 2021
My experienced people o

I am trying to apply for my dependants and when I check IHS for my kids age 9 and 8. see that IHs payment is GBP 0.00 (as shown below) but for my spouse its GBP 705. Please there something am doing wrong or do kids not pay IHS?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tombnok: 1:08am On Aug 06, 2021
Good day everyone thank you i have been following this thread since May, i tried applying for my wife in june but could not meet up with September admission, she has been offer an unconditional admission in teeside uni to study international management for jan 2022, i want the experienced people to help me with what stage is next,
a deposit if part of tution should be made? (non academic condition for admission)
POF should be ready? For 28days?
Now i just dont know what next step to take.

Also we are newly married and when she was applying she used My surname which is not the same as the name on her international passport.
But all change of name processes have been concluded pls i hope this doesn't matter at visa application point?

And i will be willing to be guided stage by stage till we get a visa

Thank you in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ribabu(f): 3:24am On Aug 06, 2021
Do you have previousvisa refusal?
bunmiann:

I got a not straightforward mail on Monday and this morning as early as 6:45am I was called for an interview without a prior notice.
So if you got the mail just prepare in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ribabu(f): 3:41am On Aug 06, 2021
Do you have previous refusal visa, and did you apply with dependants?
onyiibest8:

Did biometrics since July 6th (Abuja). Received a not straightforward email on the 9th. My application still at DMC. I paid for priority. I gave interview on the 26th.
God will see us through.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 3:54am On Aug 06, 2021
Hi gurus in the house, pls my wife choose assisted service cos that's the closest date available, must she use the service she paid for, cos she intend to upload documents needed on her own, will it have any implications?
Secondly is true that marriage must stay up to six months above before one can add the husband as dependents?
Can one also pay for courier services on the day of biometrics?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by morinto: 4:08am On Aug 06, 2021
Henrowalata:

Did you get a not straight forward mail and which bank did you use for pof. Did mine same day I I got the mail on Monday, nothing since then
I got my mail that day and am using first bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nokas2021(m): 4:23am On Aug 06, 2021
Good morning, everyone!

Please, I'm new here and I have just been referred by a friend.

Please, can anyone help me with suggestions on schools I can do my Msc on either Business management or administration or any related field in Manchester.

Next is, will be it possible to leave for school by January, 2022 or is application late already?

I'd love to know the school that's cost effective too. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bunmiann: 4:28am On Aug 06, 2021
[quote author=Ribabu post=104476252]Do you have previousvisa refusal?[/quote

No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by magastefan: 4:59am On Aug 06, 2021
Gurus in the house

For those we first got their visa and stated they won't be traveling at the same time with dependants, pls while filling for your dependants did should one now state they will travel with dependants and fill same dates.

Kindly advise...thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.