Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,889 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1312308 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bukolami22(f): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Thank you so much
Cpearl4u:

If they bear your maiden name, kindly stick to it, the valid name used is the name on your international passport. Since it is what you have also used for your TB Certificate, please continue with it. Your marriage certificate will be proof of relationship with your spouse.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chocomilomilo: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
morinto:
Must the embassy send personal mail to someone that has been rejected uk visa

They do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by abeolas: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yungy1990:
Good morning house
Please what’s the actual answer here
Thank you.

Omg...and I picked Higher Education Provider.
I just hope this wouldn’t be an issue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chocomilomilo: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
Chadon007:

Please @justwise,
I have a very pressing question.
I have an aunt in UK who I didn't declare as Family in UK during my student visa application. Mind you I used her address as UK address for TB test but I chose my school address in my visa application and said No when asked if I will stay in another location in UK. Also, she was the one that paid for my IHS and visa fee with her card.
Now, I did my biometrics ( standard) on 27th July and got not straight forward mail on 6th Aug.
Please, as I prepare for an interview should I be called, how do you recommend I answer the question of " if I have a family in the UK".
NB: Aunt and Uncle was not among the options listed as close family in the visa application.

You don't need to answer yes or no... You can say the only person you are aware of is your Aunt

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by NotKolade08000(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pascalinho4real:

Bro we are talking about making money here and financial freedom, I finished my service last year and I never get a Job , within 1year I earned almost 4million which I’m using to apply for UK masters , I have direct family in US and direct family IN UK, but I can tell you people in the US spend more and give more than those in UK , the thing is that you don’t have family abroad and you don’t know much about some countries economy and immigration policies US is much better than UK in terms of earning and financial freedom and you are here talking about your certificate…. Oya chop your certificate na nonsense.
CHIEF make your point without throwing tantrums makes it less valid .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Austinadex(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good evening everyone.... Pease I really need a clarification on dependent visa..

The main applicant has gotten her visa, and the spouse want to apply in the next 2 weeks so we can travel together in September

Please what other documents are required aside from marriage certificate, is pictures and chat history needed too??

I heard the dependent would need the main applicant's BRP for application, how true is that??

Please treat as urgent

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Padraic: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hell guys,

Please I need advice.

I'm about to apply for my student visa and I just want to ask.

Where would you recommend for me to do biometric? Ikeja, VI, or Abuja ?

Thanks guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hassano11970: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pls am new here , Pls house the name on my intr passport is FAYEMIWO HASSAN ADEMOLA , while the name on my waec result is HASSAN IDRIS ADEMOLA , this is because I recently changed my name officially, please my question is that will that affect my student visa application?? I already got an admission and I paid my full tuition fee once , waiting for my cas now , my agent said I shouldn’t worry that he’ll support my document with an avvidavit , please guys , what’s my chances of getting the visa !??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pascalinho4real: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Padraic:
Hell guys,

Please I need advice.

Thanks guys

Just be going to Abuja sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Padraic: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pascalinho4real:

Just be going to Abuja sir

Bros... why Sir?

I hear say VI fast but I have to pay extra
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hassano11970:
Pls am new here , Pls house the name on my intr passport is FAYEMIWO HASSAN ADEMOLA , while the name on my waec result is HASSAN IDRIS ADEMOLA , this is because I recently changed my name officially, please my question is that will that affect my student visa application?? I already got an admission and I paid my full tuition fee once , waiting for my cas now , my agent said I shouldn’t worry that he’ll support my document with an avvidavit , please guys , what’s my chances of getting the visa !??

You’re spamming the thread. If you search through nairaland, you would have seen similar case.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Austinadex(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Abuja is way better I think

Padraic:
Hell guys,

Please I need advice.

Thanks guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Padraic: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Austinadex:
Abuja is way better I think

Abeg, give me details as to why al

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
deolu9:
But bro most schools i see also re 1 yr courses for the msc. Is there option to tell them u want to use 2 years to do ur own program?

No Sir

You'll have to look for schools with 2 yr options if you want

I think it also depends on course

Teesside & Hertfordshire offer 2 yr programs.. Don't think i know of other schools
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samadhii(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Will IOM centre open on Monday if eventually Federal Government declare Monday as public holiday?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
fetomowo:
1. You should go to a bank and pay your deposit. If you have the entire tuition you can pay it so you get a discount of 500 GBP.

2. In my opinion, as regards name change, you can go ahead, so far you have all your supporting documents. But, note that it MAY confuse some ECO's though, to have a passport different from CAS record. Your application MAY not be straight forward.

Alternatively, write to the University, that you want your wives admission letter to reflect the name on her passport, if that's the name on her certificates. Then they should indicate her title as Mx. - a title that can be used by a woman married or unmarried, instead of Mrs. Even though you have different names. It won't affect you during the application. I think it is better this way.

3. You can start your PoF in September or make it end then. Visa application for January will start in October.

You can always ask your questions here, people we guide you. You are free to DM me, bro.

Please if one wants to pay entire tuition, how then does the discount apply? Do you pay the entire thing and the school reimburses you (which I doubt) or you pay short of the discount fee?

2. I believe the title is “Ms.”, Mx. is more about gender identity.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
Austinadex:
Good evening everyone.... Pease I really need a clarification on dependent visa..

The main applicant has gotten her visa, and the spouse want to apply in the next 2 weeks so we can travel together in September

Please what other documents are required aside from marriage certificate, is pictures and chat history needed too??

I heard the dependent would need the main applicant's BRP for application, how true is that??

Please treat as urgent

Pictures and chat history are not part of the evidence required by case workers, you mentioned she just got her visa which means she cant have a BRPas yet. You would need her GWF application number and her CAS during your application process.I cant recall but I think you would also need her visa number .But all would be laid out while filling the application form .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by NotKolade08000(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
hustla:

No Sir

You'll have to look for schools with 2 yr options if you want

I think it also depends on course
SMH
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Chadon007:

Please @justwise,
I have a very pressing question.
I have an aunt in UK who I didn't declare as Family in UK during my student visa application. Mind you I used her address as UK address for TB test but I chose my school address in my visa application and said No when asked if I will stay in another location in UK. Also, she was the one that paid for my IHS and visa fee with her card.
Now, I did my biometrics ( standard) on 27th July and got not straight forward mail on 6th Aug.
Please, as I prepare for an interview should I be called, how do you recommend I answer the question of " if I have a family in the UK".
NB: Aunt and Uncle was not among the options listed as close family in the visa application.

Dont think you should worry too much, just say it like it is, if asked. You have a distant aunt and you didnt think she qualified as close relative under the options you were giving.You might not be called for an interview, and if you called you might not be asked that too. Your honest answer solves the problem

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Chadon007:

Thanks so much for the prompt response.
But for clarity, Are Aunt considered as Close Family in the UK because in the list of options, they included parents, siblings, in-laws, grandchildren and grandparents. No mention of Uncle or Aunt.
I really need to be sure if aunt Is considered in that category or not so I prepare on how to answer appropriately.
And what do you personally recommend I answer if questioned?.
Should I still insist I have no relative or not.

An aunt is not considered a family member but the framing of that question matters...were you asked if you have/know someone in the UK OR if you have a family in the UK?

I doubt you will be called for an interview at this time but if they do and asked about that particular issue then explain to them just as you did here

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by NotKolade08000(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
Padraic:

Abeg, give me details as to why al

nigga you have Wahala . If VI is where you want go there na stop seeking unnecessary validation you’re wasting space abeg .

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
mrchemist:
Hey All,
I want to ask can I make payment of IHS and Visa Fee with UK Card.

Thanks

Yes, you can..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Freeway44: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
CSPb:

Please help us explain this
Kindly explain better what you mean by this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dbiks: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pls gurus in the house..... What is your advice when buying UK flight ticket for student..... Someone said immigration officers at the point of entry may deny entry if one uses one way ticket..... Is it better to use return ticket?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Padraic: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
NotKolade08000:
nigga you have Wahala . If VI is where you want go there na stop seeking unnecessary validation you’re wasting space abeg .

I don hear you sir.

No be only you dey the group.

Shift make people contribute to my ministry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Padraic:

I don hear you sir.

No be only you dey the group.

Shift make people contribute to my ministry

grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Dbiks:
Pls gurus in the house..... What is your advice when buying UK flight ticket for student..... Someone said immigration officers at the point of entry may deny entry if one uses one way ticket..... Is it better to use return ticket?

Doubt this is true smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by abeolas: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=Yungy1990 post=104511104]Good morning house
Please what’s the actual answer here
Thank you.[/quote

Hello gurus in the house, I chooses the option of “Higher Education Provider” and I already submitted my application.. what’s your advice please?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=abeolas post=104539992][/quote] please drink water and chill. It's not a problem.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Deering1008: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good evening gurus in the house, I have a question to ask... I applied in June for study visa as a single without dependant because I wasn’t married yet... I have gotten my visa now and plan on getting married to my fiancée by December.. I want to ask if it will be possible to add my partner as dependant after our marriage... Kindly advise me rightly�

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.