Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1314245 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by izi2much: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2021
Let me congratulate you in advance. Congrats dear

Owlette:
Collection mail just dropped oooo

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2021
kaad:

Thanks for your response. I have gone through the pages, the only info there is that I might be bridging my visa rule by working over 20hrs/week to keep up. keeping up isn't a problem and I won't go over 20hrs but the question is, will the movement of the fund affect eco's decision, or only the period shown on the statement will be checked?

Did you skip the part where someone said this attracts a 10 year ban?

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 11:52am On Aug 09, 2021
Owlette:

Whoooop! Congratulations. I know the names of the 26th-28th crew. Una don dey worry since. Your visa will be inside. This good news go reach all of us.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2021
Preeskaar:
She can quote the average salaries in Nigeria on payscale. as per where to work? She can research Nigeria companies where she can work with the degree and the expected roles the masters will qualify her for.

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2021
Dumebi213:

Pounds keh? State it naira, the idea is that the degree will beneficial when she returns to her country

Thank you, i appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Freeway44: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
kaad:
Please I have a question.

I have kept the required fund in my account for over 28days and am ready to submit my application but I need to transfer back the fund to where I sourced it from (I know this is not the expectation but that's what most people do) but someone is seeing Eco now check account balance on the day of the decision of which I will no longer have the fund in that account on that day. Has anyone transferred out their funds before a decision was made and still got the visa?

Dear applicant,

Pls in order to be on the safe side, I will advise you leave the funds in your account until decision is made.

Some have removed b4 decision and still got visas while some were unfortunate.

Thanks.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by senn: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
Owlette:

Please did you do standard or priority and ikeja or vi ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tinke: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
I am kinda in the similar situation but my latest resumption is 30th of Sept. But yours is cutting it real close, however if you pay for super priority, then it might work, since the decision will take 2days . all the best though with any decision you take.

aragbaboy:
@justwise and other gurus in the house please advice.

Please for someone resuming on the 20th September and his pof has not started counting when is the deadline the pof should be in the account?

Will the 16th August fly knowing that you can only apply by the 14th September?

Has anyone used investment certificate/letter from a financial institution as pof to successfully apply for visa?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
kaad:

Thanks for your response. I have gone through the pages, the only info there is that I might be bridging my visa rule by working over 20hrs/week to keep up. keeping up isn't a problem and I won't go over 20hrs but the question is, will the movement of the fund affect eco's decision, or only the period shown on the statement will be checked?

If you read well, you will see attached Images of refusals due to ''removal of funds''

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
Those who removed and are successful are not September 2021 intake. Pof is scrutinised zealously now
Freeway44:

Dear applicant,

Pls in order to be on the safe side, I will advise you leave the funds in your account until decision is made.

Some have removed b4 decision and still got visas while some were unfortunate.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kemkemdiva: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hello guys good, pls any update from Emirates airline can we now use them to uk as the are now on amber list.pls confirm as BA wan cut people ear. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by easydrizzle(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Good days guys I went to ikeja center for The TB test and was told to come on the 28th of aug. If anyone has done abuja recently I would appreciate if you can share your response. Then if anyone has link in ikeja I would appreciate. Because it just the test that is delaying me for applying for visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by deola11(f): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
MissOwaa:
Abi will you take one for the team and call or send them email? *running away*
I sent a paid mail, I did my biometrics on the 27th and I was told decision has been made, so patiently waiting for the collection mail ooo

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by deola11(f): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
Owlette:
congratulations...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pkemmy: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2021
kaad https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/blog/6268/Tier-4-money-myths-and-misunderstandings:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aquarius15(f): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Finally, I'm here sharing my visa alert for my family of 4

Biometrics: 2/8/2021
Main Applicant: Priority
Dependants: Standard
All Visa ready on 6/8/2021
Picked up today: 9/8/2021

TLS Abuja.

I wish everyone expecting all the best.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dramadiddy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dramadiddy:
Hello, someone please help, I am trying to do a TB test at IOM/MHAC at Ikeja, their numbers are not going through, also the UK gov website says the TB fee is in addition to the visa fee, does this mean I do not need to pay the TB test fee again? Cc fificole
someone please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by izi2much: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Congratulations to you and your family

Aquarius15:
Finally, I'm here sharing my visa alert for my family of 4

Biometrics: 2/8/2021
Main Applicant: Priority
Dependants: Standard
All Visa ready on 6/8/2021
Picked up today: 9/8/2021

TLS Abuja.

I wish everyone expecting all the best.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dramadiddy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
easydrizzle:
Good days guys I went to ikeja center for The TB test and was told to come on the 28th of aug. If anyone has done abuja recently I would appreciate if you can share your response. Then if anyone has link in ikeja I would appreciate. Because it just the test that is delaying me for applying for visa
hello, did you pay any extra money after paying the visa fee, visa website said the TB fee is included in the application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by rayralph(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
Owlette:

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeehoneyHomes(f): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
Owlette:
Congratulation

When was your biometric and center pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
That's not correct, everybody paid 57,800 seperately for their tb test.
Dramadiddy:
hello, did you pay any extra money after paying the visa fee, visa website said the TB fee is included in the application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by rayralph(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2021

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fificole: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
Why share a link from 2017/2018 to address this. Not fair information.

- Rules have changed
- A higher % of applications from Nigeria are scrutinized.

If it worked for you or someone you know does not mean it will for someone else. There are probably people here that did it, got denied and are not open about it.

Requester has stated that funding will not be a problem for him/her. Pay priority or super priority and keep funds until a decision is made.

No one holy pass. Bend rules, don't break them.

[quote author=pkemmy post=104595954][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jofo: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nkem222:
Hows using Qatar Airways here ?? Are they fully operational

Went to their office at the airport today and they said they are fully operational…. Got my ticket this morning

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dramadiddy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Preshyi:
That's not correct, everybody paid 57,800 seperately for their tb test.
look at this please

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
Thank you so much!
izi2much:
Let me congratulate you in advance. Congrats dear

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
I Dey tell u. That tension no be here! Thanks so much!
ccurrie:

Whoooop! Congratulations. I know the names of the 26th-28th crew. Una don dey worry since. Your visa will be inside. This good news go reach all of us.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
26th July. Abuja TLS
DeehoneyHomes:

Congratulation

When was your biometric and center pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
26th July. Priority. Abuja TLS
senn:

Please did you do standard or priority and ikeja or vi ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Freeway44: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2021
rayralph:

P.P Picked up

Approved.

There’s nothing God cannot do.

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adazeal: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hi guys. Please, a friend is planning on going for MBA and was wondering a school that'd give value and at same time pocket friendly.
Please, can anyone advice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.