Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1301666 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dumebi213:

Someone said he got a 2-3hrs stopover, he said he went to their office at the airport.

I don't know sha, you can read a few pages back, if I get my visa, I plan to fly direct

Direct is British Airways yeah?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fetomowo: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Yes
2C1E:
PLEASE HELP ME!
I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN APPLY FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY OTHER THAN NIGERIA. I LIVE IN THE SCHENGEN ZONE. I HAVE A TEMPORARY RESIDENT PERMIT. CAN I APPLY FOR A UK STUDY VISA OR DO [b][/b]I NEED TO TRAVEL BACK TO NIGERIA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
kingpokko:

Okay . let me just make the question simple was refused because I did not add my company account statement to my application. and to be honest I opened the company last year I have been using my savings account for my business .now I have opened the account for the company I want to start paying my self .can pick any date at the end of the month eg let's say I take 27th what if it fall on weekends .and can I be paying my self with transfer or should use Check .please help me with this I still have More question I will be breaking it down

I don't think all these relate to student visas, and I think if you read a few pages back, it was advised to apply for a student visa using a normal savings account.

Try and make proper findings sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
hustla:

Direct is British Airways yeah?

yes, it's expensive but it's peace of mind and half the eta of transit flights, I'm already working towards it so when the time comes, hopefully, I have the money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kimmzy: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Somebody please help�� I’m not seeing priority option here should I first pay for standard?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yeanca(f): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Please who did Biometrics in TLS VI center ,lagos on August 3rd and has gotten a response from VAC...UK Study visa priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kingpokko(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
hustla:

They said statement must be for 28 days and the funds must be sufficient for you to spend for up to 1 yr

I dunno the exact figures but London is > other areas

Is not student visa is visiting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dumebi213:

Someone said he got a 2-3hrs stopover, he said he went to their office at the airport.

I don't know sha, you can read a few pages back, if I get my visa, I plan to fly direct

The ones have been eyeing too is 2/3 hours.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kimmzy: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kimmzy:
Somebody please help�� I’m not seeing priority option here should I first pay for standard?

This is urgent please ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Anyone can be used. The colour only depend on when it was received.

The offwhite one was the one issued between 1992 to 2000 or so.

I don't know if UKVI is aware of that.

Soul2015:
Please is there anyone that use this birth certificate to get visa , using parent sponsorship. Which one did you use , 1 or 2
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kingpokko(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
hustla:

They said statement must be for 28 days and the funds must be sufficient for you to spend for up to 1 yr

I dunno the exact figures but London is > other areas

It visiting visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kimmzy:

This is urgent please ��

Yes. You have to pay the standard fee first. When you get to tls website you can add priority to it

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kimmzy: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
kayalade123:

Yes. When you get to tls website you can add priority to it

Thanks for the response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by slutky: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Finally collection mail dropped today. Tls tracking app shows that passport has been picked by applicant even though I requested for Dhl. I have tried tracking on dhl website but details.

Do you guys advise I pick passport myself and avoid dhl delay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ijeshaprincess: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
latinah:
Hi house

Please how can dollar be paid into my dom account from USA

Go to ay branch of your bank to collect their " IBAN and Sort Code" and Intermediary bank details, if any.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ambasado4lyf: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
slutky:
Finally collection mail dropped today. Tls tracking app shows that passport has been picked by applicant even though I requested for Dhl. I have tried tracking on dhl website but details.

Do you guys advise I pick passport myself and avoid dhl delay

Glad to read this, bro. May the outcome aligns with your wish.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fabulous2019: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
Good day house
Please Swansea University and university of hull which is better to study
Despite hull is far cheaper,
but how is the town for both in terms of job opportunity, feeding, accommodation,etc
Swansea is Wales
Is Wales a cool place
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
kingpokko:

Dunno about visiting o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dumebi213:

yes, it's expensive but it's peace of mind and half the eta of transit flights, I'm already working towards it so when the time comes, hopefully, I have the money.

I am thinking of it too
520K is a lot though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by XaviSlyde: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Yeanca:
Please who did Biometrics in TLS VI center ,lagos on August 3rd and has gotten a response from VAC...UK Study visa priority

I did, got my visa today

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2C1E: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bourne007:
Again... We have answered this question a million times if you read just a few pages back.

You can apply anywhere in the world as long as you have the permit to reside in the country.

As for POF, you can use a naira account from anywhere as long as you meet the requirements.
I remembered that I have informed the admission office about my place of residence, they requested for a soft copy which I have sent to them. They didn't object
Thank you all for the quick response.
I just created my Nairaland account about 2hrs ago. I have also spoken with an agent who has said the same thing. She emphasized CAS, POF, and valid resident permit.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
kingpokko:

This thread is for pbs student visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Preshyi:
https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/onboarding/homepage
Fill that out and choose your preferred location

Okay thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
hustla:

I am thinking of it too
520K is a lot though

It really is
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teewaik: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thanks for the response.
Slimberry1:

You can't even use kuda talkess of piggy lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Slimberry1:

You can't even use kuda talkess of piggy lol

Are you sure about this?

Their (Piggyvest) account provider is Wema bank and there's a reason why the statement for embassy feature was introduced
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrnairaland1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Expect your pick up mail tomorrow. I guess the delay is as a result of September rush. We await your visa testimony after the pick up.
Yeanca:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dumebi213:

Do you mean when you get your visa. You've done all that is required i guess. Now say what you want. You will get it o. grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Not true.

ChinnyCliff:
Yes your wife can work upto 40 hrs a week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fabulous2019: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Good day house
Please Swansea University and university of hull which is better to study
Despite hull is far cheaper,
but how is the town for both in terms of job opportunity, feeding, accommodation,etc
Swansea is Wales
Is Wales a cool place
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
ccurrie:

Do you mean when you get your visa. You've done all that is required i guess. Now say what you want. You will get it o. grin

Thanks, ''WHEN'' I get my visa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by joideviv(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
corpershun:

Do they require POF before CAS
Asking for my friend please.

I think they would eventually asked for that, the primary mail I received was that I should upload an evidence that I was taught in English in the University and to pay an initial deposit of 3.5k but later on I started seeing mail that suggest that I might be asked to submit POF too

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.