Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1312490 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2021
During my own time, I got a separate email from TLs office, with DHL tracking number on it.

Have they change the pattern now?

Okay, how can I contact TLS,

Callmed:
They should have given you this the day you went for biometrics now.

Please call TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by centuryman(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2021
You rock! Thank you.

Samadhii:

Oanda for both.
Remember to add extra in case of fluctuations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Toxheen: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Stephnya:

Been checking constantly for some days now, plus it’s self service. Assisted service didn’t have any available slot till 6th

Mine too is self service. Can I still recheck the dates even after uploading my files?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vecharry(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Samadhii:

*4* https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/onboarding/homepage 50k I'd probably test fee though it cost less in most of the labs I checked

The 50k is for covid test? What about the covid test done at a private hospital, we are still paying for it ba

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Haywhy3233: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2021
Yes it’s a diplomatic document issued at the foreign affairs commission but unfortunately he used a fake one and I can’t even access my information.
TheGuyFromHR:

If I remember clearly, a note verbale is a diplomatic document of sorts, are you saying that this is what your agent forged for you? That's hilarious and shocking at the same time.

In any event, declare the ban, and address it by stating the truth.
If you were an adult at the time this fraud was perpetrated it will be more difficult for you to overcome, and you're basically taking a gamble, so in your shoes, I would apply together, and would only apply separately from your wife if your situation can allow for her to be in the UK while you're not (e.g. childcare issues, etc.)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Haywhy3233: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:
Yes it’s a diplomatic document issued at the foreign affairs commission but unfortunately he used a fake one and I can’t even access my information

If I remember clearly, a note verbale is a diplomatic document of sorts, are you saying that this is what your agent forged for you? That's hilarious and shocking at the same time.

In any event, declare the ban, and address it by stating the truth.
If you were an adult at the time this fraud was perpetrated it will be more difficult for you to overcome, and you're basically taking a gamble, so in your shoes, I would apply together, and would only apply separately from your wife if your situation can allow for her to be in the UK while you're not (e.g. childcare issues, etc.)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angellaw(f): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=windwalker post=104881362][/quote]

You will be rescheduled again. They might even call without prior notice or schedule you for VAC interview, Just be prepared
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angellaw(f): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2021
windwalker:
Good morning house, Home Office tried calling me this morning but the network was bad and I told her so because the network was fluctuating... I only managed to confirm my name, my date of birth after which the line went off.... She asked for my number and I gave her after which she said she would call me on there landline... She did few seconds later but the reception was dead worse..

House pls, do I have to be worried as the interview was inconclusive....

Pls gurus in the house, urgent response....as my bp is already going up oooo

You will be rescheduled again. They might even call without prior notice or schedule you for VAC interview, Just be prepared
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by windwalker: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Angellaw:

Thanks for the response @ Angellaw... How soon do you think I can be rescheduled?

Is there any consequence for the earlier interview?

Does the first interview have any effect on the application

Million and one things running through my mind now..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by UOR123: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2021
I did Walk-In at TLS on 5th August
Priority

I have still not gotten any mail from TLS for pick up ooooh

The wait is killing me
Guys should I be worried or call?

What should I do
Please guys reply

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angellaw(f): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2021
windwalker:

Thanks for the response @ Angellaw... How soon do you think I can be rescheduled?

Is there any consequence for the earlier interview?

Does the first interview have any effect on the application

Million and one things running through my mind now..

Since its just an introduction that you did, no issues with that cos it happened to me. I was called 6th of August without prior notice but the line dropped. I was sent a mail like 40mins later scheduling me for Monday 9th. Monday came, they didnt call. 2hrs later i saw uk missed call on my alternative line and confirmed it was home office. I had to send series of mails with my 2 numbers that they can call. Luckily i got called again on Friday without notice and it was done.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by thaprofit88: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2021
OBYNOWEST12:
I Just apply for her. Am already in UK since almost a year now. Thou her biometric is on 6th of August. Self service, dependant visa.

ThanQ
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2021
Decision has been made yesterday, try and track It on TLS website and watch when it moves to VAC. You should get a collection mail today or tomorrow latest. Congratulations in advance

seeseun:
[b]Application status is Decided. Last updated at 2021-08-16 07:48:54

This is the feedback received from a Paid Email to UKVI post a non Straightforward Email. Please is this the standard response, should I be worried about the remainder of the message? Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by paddedbabe: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2021
I did biometrics on 9th August priority at TLS Abuja and still haven't received any pickup mail. The tracker shows still at DMC.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by windwalker: 10:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Angellaw:

Since its just an introduction that you did, no issues with that cos it happened to me. I was called 6th of August without prior notice but the line dropped. I was sent a mail like 40mins later scheduling me for Monday 9th. Monday came, they didnt call. 2hrs later i saw uk missed call on my alternative line and confirmed it was home office. I had to send series of mails with my 2 numbers that they can call. Luckily i got called again on Friday without notice and it was done.

Thanks again @Angellaw. Pls can share your numbers with me in my email... I would appreciate if you can take me through this issue so I can get this sorted once and for all today pls contact an @ phayric@yahoo.com

I would appreciate this sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Goddys(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2021
windwalker:
Good morning house, Home Office tried calling me this morning but the network was bad and I told her so because the network was fluctuating... I only managed to confirm my name, my date of birth after which the line went off.... She asked for my number and I gave her after which she said she would call me on there landline... She did few seconds later but the reception was dead worse..

Is it your first time ever applying for a visa or you got refusal in the past?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vecharry(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2021
UOR123:
Priority

The wait is killing me

What should I do
Please guys reply

Thank you

self service or assisted?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by windwalker: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Goddys:

Is it your first time ever applying for a visa or you got refusal in the past?

@Goddy, I had a UK tourist refusal in 2017 and declared it.... Also stated the reasons for the refusal ....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chocomilomilo: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2021
BEHOLD THE GOD OF WONDERS!
Good morning everyone, I Believe someone can learn from my experience.
CAS issued on 3rd August,
VISA Application on 4th August
Biometrics at V.I. on 5th August
Priority VISA
VISA Decision on 12th August and Guess what?
I got a refusal letter from UKVI
I nearly died, I felt life going out of me, like my dreams and aspirations just crumbled.
However, I read in between the lines and saw I could request for an administrative review which I did.
Now, what really happened?
I submitted a statement of account from FCMB dated 12th June to July 11th (common sense, that's 29 days). However, UKVI counted 27 days and on that basis refused my application. A closer look at the statement, I discovered FCMB brought the first transaction on that account which was 12th June down to 15th June. Now, June 12 was a Saturday so you'll expect that the transaction should reflect on Monday 14th June which would have made it exactly 28 days when counted from 14th but my dear FCMB brought in the transaction on Tuesday 15th June hence making it 27 days.
I had to pay extra 80 pounds for administrative review. I also requested a new SOA for about two months from my bank which I submitted as evidence during the review process. I equally printed the email alert I received for the transactions that I did on June 12 which the bank brought in June 15.
I wrote an emotional message to UKVI admitting I could have checked the SOA thoroughly before uploading. That I did the night of August 12th and I was told a new decision will be made within the next 28 days. I kept on praying while I informed Teesside of my ordeal. It was indeed a trying time. God took me to the end of myself so he can take all the glory. My smartness failed me and I had no choice but to expect a MIRACLE.
I was driving home from work yesterday 16th August when I got the good news that my passport was available for pick up. I didn't believe the mail, I had to go back to track my application and lo and behold, all the stages were duly marked.
God is indeed a good God, he never fails. If I got my VISA after a refusal letter, then, rest assured, yours will come too.
Keep hope alive!
Those who are just applying can learn one or two lessons from my experience.
See you all at the other side.
One love❤️

#copied

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lma4real(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2021
All i can say is be with your phone 24/7, they will definitely get back to you. I can relate because this is exactly what happened to me last week monday...i sent a paid mail on tuesday but their response was generic, i did a paid call on thursday morning around 8am and i was told not to worry as i would be called again if neccessary. Luckily, I was called on thursday afternoon while in the toilet...Thank God i was with my phone, i just told her to give me few minutes which she did...She called back after like 5mins and we started again...The network was still bad but she called back like 10times before we finished the interview
windwalker:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by shadlyblinks: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Please is any one here expecting Collection email and the person did at TLs Ikeja, standard visa??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by windwalker: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2021
lma4real:
All i can say is be with your phone 24/7, they will definitely get back to you. I can relate because this is exactly what happened to me last week monday...i sent a paid mail on tuesday but their response was generic, i did a paid call on thursday morning around 8am and i was told not to worry as i would be called again if neccessary. Luckily, I was called on thursday afternoon while in the toilet...Thank God i was with my phone, i just told her to give me few minutes which she did...She called back after like 5mins and we started again...The network was still bad but she called back like 10times before we finished the interview

Thanks so much for lifting my spirit... Please how do I make paid calls and mails to them... I'm anxious, pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by UOR123: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2021
UOR123:
Priority

The wait is killing me

What should I do
Please guys reply

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by seeseun(f): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2021
Chocomilomilo:
Priority VISA
I nearly died, I felt life going out of me, like my dreams and aspirations just crumbled.
However, I read in between the lines and saw I could request for an administrative review which I did.
I submitted a statement of account from FCMB dated 12th June to July 11th (common sense, that's 29 days). However, UKVI counted 27 days and on that basis refused my application. A closer look at the statement, I discovered FCMB brought the first transaction on that account which was 12th June down to 15th June. Now, June 12 was a Saturday so you'll expect that the transaction should reflect on Monday 14th June which would have made it exactly 28 days when counted from 14th but my dear FCMB brought in the transaction on Tuesday 15th June hence making it 27 days.
I had to pay extra 80 pounds for administrative review. I also requested a new SOA for about two months from my bank which I submitted as evidence during the review process. I equally printed the email alert I received for the transactions that I did on June 12 which the bank brought in June 15.
I wrote an emotional message to UKVI admitting I could have checked the SOA thoroughly before uploading. That I did the night of August 12th and I was told a new decision will be made within the next 28 days. I kept on praying while I informed Teesside of my ordeal. It was indeed a trying time. God took me to the end of myself so he can take all the glory. My smartness failed me and I had no choice but to expect a MIRACLE.
I was driving home from work yesterday 16th August when I got the good news that my passport was available for pick up. I didn't believe the mail, I had to go back to track my application and lo and behold, all the stages were duly marked.
God is indeed a good God, he never fails. If I got my VISA after a refusal letter, then, rest assured, yours will come too.
Keep hope alive!
One love❤️

#copied

Whao, quite inspiring. Please which came First, Decision Email or Visa Refusal Letter.

So I am sort of justified with my paranoia with regards the first SOA that I submitted, hence why I submitted an updated one reading a full 28days on the Transaction column instead of relying on the Case worker to use the SOA period.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by UOR123: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2021
Self service
Vecharry:

self-service or assisted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by windwalker: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2021
windwalker:

Thanks so much for lifting my spirit... Please how do I make paid calls and mails to them... I'm anxious, pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angellaw(f): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2021
Chocomilomilo:
Priority VISA
Keep hope alive!
One love❤️

#copied

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angellaw(f): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2021
shadlyblinks:
Please is any one here expecting Collection email and the person did at TLs Ikeja, standard visa??

I am expecting mine too, since july 8. Standard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sysco600: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2021
lma4real:

Please is that call interview compulsory for everybody sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mzgreat1: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2021
Chocomilomilo:
Visa Alert‼️ Visa Alert ‼️ Visa Alert‼️

Ikeja TLS

PRIORITY

1 Austria denial declared

Visa Application - 23/07/2021

Biometrics- 26/07/2021

CAS Used Mail- 27/07/2021

Non straightforward mail- 29/07/2021

Bank reply to UKVI- 03/08/2021

Decision made( got to know via paid mail)- 03/08/2021

Collection mail- 09/08/2021

Picked up- 09/08/2021

Entry Date- August 20

He's too faithful to fail me ���
I thought you received your visa since? You shared this testimony here before, so how did the visa refusal comes in?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fificole: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2021
Re-entry ban is easier for those that were minors when the application was made from what I read.

Its been 12 years but you may need to make a strong case.

Its best to speak to a lawyer friend who has some insights into immigration law or knows someone that does.

Haywhy3233:
quote author=fificole post=104873169]Were you a minor at the time? (under 18)

My normal age then was 26years , guess he used 30+
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by rebless(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2021
Hello gurus

What does it mean to apply through clearing and what’s the difference and advantages to apply direct or through clearing?

Thsnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.