Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1304867 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by onidodo(m): 6:35am On Aug 20, 2021
kayalade123:
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!!!

APPLICATION TYPE: Priority
BIOMETRICS: 9th August
TRANSFERED TO DMC: 9th August
TRANSFERED TO VAC: 19th August
RECEIVED BY VAC: 19th August
Collection/ pick up: 19th August

Happiness in the air!!!
Congratulations. See you in Teesside.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chiderahauxin: 6:38am On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=Chiderahauxin post=104980981][/quote]
Or maybe after exhausting ur 2yrs post study.. can you apply for PhD immediately knowing fully well PhD post study is 3yrs
2yrs msc +2yrs post study
2yrs PhD + 3yrs post study = 9yrs in UK/??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chiderahauxin: 6:40am On Aug 20, 2021
Bourne007:
Try these sure schools smiley

University of Cambridge
University of Oxford
Imperial college London
University college London
King's college London

Do you know their tuition fee??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by VickayThrills: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2021
Good morning Fam!

I applied for January intake and still waiting for my offer. I want to book for my TB test now for a date in September ending or early October as I wait.

I need the link to book for the TB test for their Lagos office, please...

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tinke: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2021
Everyone needs to read this article…. well explained!

Babababy:

Ok, found something for you, I am afraid it would be illegal.

https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/blog/6257/a-working-definition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2021
Congrats!!!

kayalade123:
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!!!

APPLICATION TYPE: Priority
BIOMETRICS: 9th August
TRANSFERED TO DMC: 9th August
TRANSFERED TO VAC: 19th August
RECEIVED BY VAC: 19th August
Collection/ pick up: 19th August
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2021
Chiderahauxin:

Or maybe after exhausting ur 2yrs post study.. can you apply for PhD immediately knowing fully well PhD post study is 3yrs
2yrs msc +2yrs post study
2yrs PhD + 3yrs post study = 9yrs in UK/??
You can only get post study visa once.
The best thing you can do is to get Work Visa through Tier 2 during the 2 years Post study. You will get it if you are really serious. If you can't get it, you can allow your wife to be to study and apply as her dependant.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bukunmi93: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2021
My husband and I submitted our application on the 29th of July (Standard), till Yesterday we didn't hear anything, Yesterday was the 15th working day or 16th sef if we can count biometrics day as part of it. We called them this midnight and the call Operator said decision was made Yesterday. I am curious, why did it take a full 15/16 days to make decision for a standard application when we didn't even receive a non-straightforward mail. It is so frustrating. I'm also really worried, has anyone experienced this before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chiderahauxin: 7:10am On Aug 20, 2021
hosey:

You can only get post study visa once.
The best thing you can do is to get Work Visa through Tier 2 during the 2 years Post study. You will get it if you are really serious. If you can't get it, you can allow your wife to be to study and apply as her dependant.
Okk..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chiderahauxin: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2021
kayalade123:

9.5M
Did you apply online. Or through their agents here in Nigeria??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by UOR123: 7:30am On Aug 20, 2021
What course?
This September or January?

easydrizzle:
congratulations am also going to huddersfield university..na ti link up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gcool2(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2021
I was speaking with a friend about IELTS requirements,he said 90% of the school's don't use it again that I shouldn't follow what is in the website.

That sounds ridiculous to me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2021
Gcool2:
I was speaking with a friend about IELTS requirements,he said 90% of the school's don't use it again that I shouldn't follow what is in the website.

Ridiculous in what way?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by easydrizzle(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2021
Management, September
UOR123:

What course?
This September or January?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TobyTreasure: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2021
Gcool2:

You sound more ridiculous than that.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gcool2(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2021
Exoticmm:

Ridiculous in what way?
I feel if it isn't a core requirement,they won't put it on their website.

May be I am wrong.

Actually I am looking for schools that won't Letter of English proficiency will be sufficient as proof of English proficiency.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by leggyb(m): 8:09am On Aug 20, 2021
Vecharry:

Did you also submit the additional documents during biometrics at tls, the cv, employment etc

I did a self upload. Only my passport, a copy of it and the first page of my checklist was needed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by latfash: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2021
That's standard application for you. It takes a long time nowadays like 16 to 19 days self.be positiveand it will surely comes out successful
Bukunmi93:
My husband and I submitted our application on the 29th of July (Standard), till Yesterday we didn't hear anything, Yesterday was the 15th working day or 16th sef if we can count biometrics day as part of it. We called them this midnight and the call Operator said decision was made Yesterday. I am curious, why did it take a full 15/16 days to make decision for a standard application when we didn't even receive a non-straightforward mail. It is so frustrating. I'm also really worried, has anyone experienced this before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samadhii(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2021
Gcool2:

When I was researching on prospective universities, some of them insisted on only an English proficiency certificate (WAEC, NECO and Proficiency letter from previous institution excluded). So, I sent emails to the admission committees stating convincing reasons why I don't need to write an English proficiency exam and eventually I got offers from them. So, your guy might be right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olamyjy: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2021
please i am in need of TLS number to get intouch with TLS as i choose a wrong option on the site that i couldn’t change and need to enquire about how to go about it?

please would really appreacits if anyone could help me with the TLS NUMBER
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sysco600: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2021
easydrizzle:
congratulations am also going to huddersfield university..na ti link up

Same here

Huddersfield geng

Divinehulk@gmail.com

Let’s connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Godisonmyside: 8:46am On Aug 20, 2021
kayalade123:

Please can I PM you? I need some information about Teesside application process

My spirit is in Teesside na only my body dey Naija.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Deesmo07: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2021
Morning house. I've been trying to book a flight (BA) using a Naira debit card but in vain, must I use a Dollar card for this one too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2021
It's simple. Volume!!! These ECOs are human too and there is a process flow in place. Your application will pass all the required stages for approval to come through. You would agree with me that they wouldn't just sit and intentionally delay your application. This is the peak period for student and Visitor Visa. Just calm down and wait for the good news coming your way soon. I understand the waiting is not a joke. No amount of worry can make it come faster...so take ur mind off it and start packing ur luggage grin

Bukunmi93:

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dammyope126: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2021
Good morning all. Please what could be the reason for a visa card being refused payment for visa fee? My Ihs fee was successful but visa fee is refused.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ella15: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2021
We’re in the same shoes dear. My husband & I had our biometrics on the 28th July at Ikeja TLS. Today makes it the 17th working day...no response yet & I haven’t been able to make a paid call because I don’t have a dollar card yet. So frustrating!

Bukunmi93:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by vickyuche(f): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Callmed:
Visa alert!!!!!!

I am so emotional right now....it can only be God.
So I can write visa alert on nairaland?

Submission- 28th June
Biometrics- 1st July
Type- Standard
Got a mail from my School that my CAS has used-7th July
Decision mail- 13th July
Collection mail-15th July
DHL delivered- This afternoon in the rain!!!!!!!

I submitted lots of documents ( necessary documents) not just the documents stated on my CAS. e.g professional qualifications and certifications and POF was 45days.

Thank you to everyone that once quoted my questions and gave me a guiding answer. God bless you!!!!

To God be the glory. Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Deesmo07: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Deesmo07:
Morning house. I've been trying to book a flight (BA) using a Naira debit card but in vain, must I use a Dollar card for this one too?

Someone pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by partypants(f): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2021
Hello, I don’t think you can use a naira debit card to make a payment on BA website, since most naira cards have a monthly limit between 100$ and 500$
Deesmo07:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Deesmo07: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2021
partypants:
Hello, I don’t think you can use a naira debit card to make a payment on BA website, since most naira cards have a monthly limit between 100$ and 500$

Hmmm..... Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PointBlank13(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2021
partypants:
If the card account isn’t showing at all on your mobile app, then you need to add it from internet Banking.
-Login to internet banking using your mobile app details through gtbank website
-Once you are logged in, click account profile maintenance, then click “add account”, u’ll see a list of all your accounts, select the card account, click continue
-generate a token with ussd or on GTWorld to complete the process
Thank you so much for this information. It has been so helpful.

I have observed that the MasterCard currency is USD. Is it possible to transfer GBP to card account because I was told that the card is universal for the 3currencies of USD, GBP & EUR?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2021
You don’t need a dollar card to make a paid call. Your MasterCard will work just fine.

Ella15:
We’re in the same shoes dear. My husband & I had our biometrics on the 28th July at Ikeja TLS. Today makes it the 17th working day...no response yet & I haven’t been able to make a paid call because I don’t have a dollar card yet. So frustrating!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.