Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. (1136 Views)

MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - Don't fall in love with who doesn't love you / MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - 22 Things To Know About Women / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by CuteMike01(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
First of all, Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance. wink cool

Disclaimer : This isn't to bash women or to insult them.

All women including the feminists deep down love and wishes to be with the man of their dreams. Most women if not all, have their own dream world, and wish them to be true one day but sadly, given the circumstances, most women tend to make wrong choices of men which brings regrets later at a point in their lives.

I'm certain some of us are familiar with the popular statement "women don't know what they want". A relatively true statement if you ask me.

Most women are confused. They tend to believe fantasies than to be realistic to the world around them. That's why most of them end up heartbroken in the long run. They in most cases don't live what they profess.

For example, a lady would say with all confidence that she wants a God-fearing and romantic man yet that same lady would pursue relentlessly those jerks at the clubs and beer parlours giving herself a false belief that they might change someday. This factor is a shame and shouldn't be portrayed by a lady who knows what man she needs.

Sadly, she is very rare amongst the multitude as most women now just live life as it comes usually devoid of logic or intellect. Cheaper than pure water, loved by some, hated by many, surrounded by pretenders, despised by people and rejected by true suitors. Most decisions they make on romance partners are purely based on emotions and not on crucial facts. In a nutshell they wish to eat their cake and have it. Trying to seek perfection where it isn't and ignorantly shoving off the true suitors from their lives.

It is also true to say that most ladies have no future ambition especially in Nigeria here. They seek pleasure before essentials. They don't know how to seperate their wants from their needs yet would claim to know who they are and what they are doing forgetting that life is full of surprises. Later when things don't go as planned, they start to lament and curse men in general. Give one of them 500k and she would conquer the internet with the images of the latest wig in town yet would profess she knows what she wants (need).

A wise ambitious lady has her wants but she also knows that she has to consider the future. She strives to be the girl a man needs not the girl who needs a man. She has less time to wh*re about because she is too busy trying to be a queen of value. A true fact we can't ignore is such lady would definitely attract the right men to herself as to a man a lady who values herself is more admirable and valuable as a partner than a flirt who offers herself to every guy out there especially when she depicts this nature at her prime and such lady, out of her prudent nature would have many suitors and would probably choose the man she finds required in the marital run at the time of proposal unlike the dumb one who chooses based on physical appearance or mere infatuation.

With this, I urge every lady, promise yourself not to be a woman who needs a man to live but a woman a man needs. Know how to separate your wants from your needs and don't be too lazy to go for them. Do not let family, friends, the Internet, Man or woman corrupt your mind from the truths you believe in. Moreover don't marry someone unless you're proud to have a child like them. You do this for your future you so that you can get the marital bliss you hope for. Remember, your beauty and body shape only gets his attention but your personality captures his heart. The strongest actions a woman can attract a man with second to her feminity is her AMBITIOUS PERSONALITY. Better to be ambitious than pretty and useless. It goes a long way for you in the long run. I hope I'm making sense.

Courtesy: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS by CuteMike01

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by DukeJoe17: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Story
Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by odinson1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
DukeJoe17:
Story

5 Likes

Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by odinson1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
g
Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by FirstSon01: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
so accurate

3 Likes

Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by virginprincess(f): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nice write up, but why would you say most nigeria women don't have future ambition, that an insult to nigeria women, instead it most men in nigeria that have no future ambition because if they have, they won't be doing yahoo yahoo, drugs and other vices, seriously nigeria has a lot of irresponsible men though they are still few good ones.

2 Likes

Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by CuteMike01(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
odinson1:
g

virginprincess:

Don't rent space here. Your opinions are welcome.
Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by CuteMike01(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Nice write up, but why would you say most nigeria women don't have future ambition, that an insult to nigeria women, instead it most men in nigeria that have no future ambition because if they have, they won't be doing yahoo yahoo, drugs and other vices, seriously nigeria has a lot of irresponsible men though they are still few good ones.
At least they are busy with something (not that I support them) unlike their ladies. But come on, get real, we both know that most Nigerian ladies are idle. It will sound like an insult because it is the blunt truth. 100% of these ladies get men attention but not men's respect. That's why they are only seen as liabilities and wh*res.

3 Likes

Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by virginprincess(f): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
CuteMike01:

At least they are busy with something (not that I support them) unlike their ladies. But come on, get real, we both know that most Nigerian ladies are idle. It will sound like an insult because it is the blunt truth. 100% of these ladies get men attention but not men's respect. That's why they are only seen as liabilities and wh*res.
I know that they are bad eggs, but you shouldn't have use the word "most" instead it should have been "some", there are very many nigeria ladies with a very bright future.

2 Likes

Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by Seeker091: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nigeria ladies and liabilities... Mtcheew.
Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by CuteMike01(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
I know that they are bad eggs, but you shouldn't have use the word "most" instead it should have been "some", there are very many nigeria ladies with a very bright future.
OK dear. Just sip my advice from the post OK?
Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by Ryan03(f): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
CuteMike01:

can't agree with your most. Look at the market place, classrooms, banks, military and force, even those that sell wigs and clothes online. Don't tell me all those in this group only make up a minority of Nigerian girls.

2 Likes

Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by CuteMike01(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ryan03:
can't agree with your most. Look at the market place, classrooms, banks, military and force, even those that sell wigs and clothes online. Don't tell me all those in this group only make up a minority of Nigerian girls.
OK then I won't tell you

1 Like

Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by DukeJoe17: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=odinson1 post=97424210][/quote]

Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Usually, especially the wise woman, wise women don't usually play hard to get and usually not cheap unless you can't identify them
Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by CuteMike01(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Usually, especially the wise woman, wise women don't usually play hard to get and usually not cheap unless you can't identify them
I believe she might play a bit hard to get to avoid looking too cheap but mindfully conscious not to lose the guy, that is if she fancies him

1 Like

Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
CuteMike01:

I believe she might play a bit hard to get to avoid looking too cheap but mindfully conscious not to lose the guy, that is if she fancies him

They are hard to get for someone who's not their spec, if they come across their spec, they are open and being open doesn't necessarily mean they are cheap, part of being wise is not losing what is at your disposal, a girl will always be a girl but they are good to relate with if you know them

1 Like

Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:29am On Dec 26, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 26, 2020
It'd do her good wink

BTW,
I wouldn't mind sharing my accommodation with a responsible Corps member posted to serve around Gbagi-Airport, Ibadan. To kill boredom at least.

Disclaimer: Like charges repel cool
Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by Kapilta(m): 1:22am On Dec 26, 2020
Who come ask you OP? undecided You know how many women that knows they wanted Femi Otedola. Have they gotten him? Many of them ended with Femi Otenaira grin Abeg life na life jare.

1 Like

Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by gideon66045: 6:20am On Dec 26, 2020
Nigeria ladies and liabilities... Mtcheew.
Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2020
There Is Truth In Ur Long Epistle.
Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by CuteMike01(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2020
Truvel:
There Is Truth In Ur Long Epistle.
There is nothing long in what is up there.
Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by Shortyy(f): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2020
I wish to get fuckingly rich. And also a cute dog.
Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by CuteMike01(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2020
Shortyy:
I wish to get fuckingly rich. And also a cute dog.
Are you sure your wishes wouldn't change 5 years from now?
Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by Shortyy(f): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2020
CuteMike01:

Are you sure your wishes wouldn't change 5 years from now?

Nope. wink
Re: MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. by CuteMike01(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2020
Shortyy:

Nope. wink
No it wouldn't.

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Talk! Dear Sister, Is That Man Mature Enough To Be Your Husband? / Bbnaija2021: Queen Lap Dancing,twerking And Rocking Whitemoney On His D**k / Instagram Chic Freely Playing With Her Enlarged Breaasts So Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.