Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere (44078 Views)

Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) / Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by RedAlert08(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
w
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by CHoccolaTE: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
Chai,
Covid 19 ooo
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Life of a Star★
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by seyoops4u: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
are your so-called government officials observing it too ? even during the tick weave of Corona virus
lexy2014:

Are all these ones not observing covid protocols?
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Cuntface: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Flytime:
for real it's not about hate,i personally do not know him

Eiyaa sorry, I hope you get money to buy television or get money to subscribe the internet by 2021
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by BusterG: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
vivalavida:
Very local man

Everything about him screams of razzle.

Who be dis one?

1 Share

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by RuddyFusion(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Madoooo lively homie
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by idahme(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hushbingo:
What dah fuk, who nose that nigarrr ?

Some men are complete disgrace to their mother... Who be zubby ?

That some fake shit... Dah dude with his fake watch, Cotonou cars, cheap sandals and fuked up political position that comes with stooping..

Those people really broke my heart...

Modified: I just discovered they are children ..... good Lord, i av wept for my country men few minutes back...

Well, stop idolizing these little men, they ain't even rich.... Trust me, they are rich online but check their bank account... Fucking $200,000 and below....

I used to think they are blessed until i started hanging out with them... They are fake... Everything about them... Poor Account to poor mentality...

You don't have to be rich for you to be idolized, just put smiles on the faces of whoever you come across and watch them idolize you. Life is not all about MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by gasparpisciotta: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
No disrespect, I don’t know him. Wish him luck though
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hushbingo:

That some fake shit... Dah dude with his fake watch, Cotonou cars, cheap sandals and fuked up political position that comes with stooping..

Modified: I just discovered they are children ..... good Lord, i av wept for my country men few minutes back...

Well, stop idolizing these little men, they ain't even rich.... Trust me, they are rich online but check their bank account... Fucking $200,000 and below....

I used to think they are blessed until i started hanging out with them... They are fake... Everything about them... Poor Account to poor mentality...
Huspuppi jnr with the screaming money.
wire me some goddamned money, niggar.3131892388.first bank
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Gbemini(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
vivalavida:
Very local man

Everything about him screams of razzle.
oloribu nie ...na only God go can help u to make an with this ur hatred and lack of common sense
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by micflo28(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Shishi e no go give dem. Just dey press teenage breasts with that opportunity...mtcheeew
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by BarrElChapo(m): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
No covik 19 plotocols in prace grin grin grin
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Boko619(m): 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
I don see u wey get more than $200,000 but still u never fence ur village
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by otokx(m): 12:00am On Dec 26, 2020
This should be Lagos or FCT; e get why.
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Flytime: 12:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Cuntface:

Eiyaa sorry, I hope you get money to buy television or get money to subscribe the internet by 2021
grow up
Don't take to 2021
I don't know him and I don't care
You know him
Good for you
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Minjim: 2:02am On Dec 26, 2020
Social distancing
Covid -19
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by MakeExtraMoney: 2:41am On Dec 26, 2020
Hushbingo:

What the fvck did you smoke?
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by achaemeka(m): 3:11am On Dec 26, 2020
moneyissweet:
Rugged actor...I love this guy

See you at de angels bar and grill next week.

Will soon hit 9ja.
Hello,happy xmas sir.
Sir,we you are coming from obodo oyinbo,you fit help me pick up one used i5core laptop of any brand carry come naija?
Abeg,I need am for freelancing.
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by lexy2014: 4:42am On Dec 26, 2020
seyoops4u:
are your so-called government officials observing it too ? even during the tick weave of Corona virus

Are d "so-called government officials" u are referring to not also yours?
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by 280Bracket: 6:15am On Dec 26, 2020
In the midst of widespread of Covid19, see crowd.
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by chubinwa(m): 6:15am On Dec 26, 2020
Courtesy of Eze ndi ara movie
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Snowx: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2020
Hushbingo:

Mehn!!! you must be stinkly rich niggar
do u know what u just called $200000
if they got this in their account they are supper rich mehn

abeg bless ur boy...even if $200 abeg..
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2020
AirmirthDY:
It's not easy to be a celebrity!
One of the most difficult thing to handle is fame.
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Lenient001: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2020
This kinda mob me too i dey pray for by my fans.
OH Lord bless me please and don't let my talent be a wastage. An afropop artist with an intense of talents.
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by orlaglobal234: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2020
the herbalist wey do work for this guy sabi work I swear
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Liposure: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2020
simplexvi:
This guy is the reason I watch nollywood movie with yul edochie
how i wish i dey watch asaba nollwood
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2020
It's only on Nairaland that this guy is popular undecided undecided undecided

Every week, you'll see at least 3 posts about Zubby on frontpage. You sef go begin wonder who this guy really be, or if he pays some Nairaland users to promote him on this forum.

undecided I DON'T KNOW HIM
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by professorchuks(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2020
That's asaba. His house is in asaba so that cinema is in asaba opposite house of assembly
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by gaftsoil(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Loved
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by gaftsoil(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hushbingo:

What's your identity please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo, D'banj, Flavour And Others In New Group Lovely Photo / 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death / Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.