Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire (1458 Views)

My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by fineboynl(m): 6:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Is anyone experiencing this at the moment? Everywhere and everything in my house is already charged. It's extreme from my end and usually happened every December to February. The shocked and Sparks can kill as it's frighting.

I didn't Know if it's the way the house was built.
Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by paradiseadams: 6:24am On Dec 26, 2020
You better call electrictian to wire that house again.na small small big accident tey dey start

3 Likes

Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by EmptyGarden(m): 6:25am On Dec 26, 2020
What that house needs.

Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by spinna: 6:28am On Dec 26, 2020
Thats probably static electricity from harmattan .. if you say it is seasonal
Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 26, 2020
Yes I witnesses it every harmattan period, even the jackets I wore during hamattan sparks little light at night

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by sirqeeboi(m): 6:35am On Dec 26, 2020
It harmattan, the way bedsheets dey spark here no be small if u move anyhow if fit light u. Come put leg for tile with little force he go spark..water way come out dis morning na ice.

4 Likes

Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by fineboynl(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2020
sirqeeboi:
It harmattan, the way bedsheets dey spark here no be small if u move anyhow if fit light u. Come put leg for tile with little force he go spark..water way come out dis morning na ice.

yes. Bedsheets and curtain. Walls and tiles. doors and everything. The bedsheets spark noise is what is annoying.

This can easily ignite fire to house oh if there is fuel exposure.

2 Likes

Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2020
fineboynl:
yes. Bedsheets and curtain. Walls and tiles. doors and everything. The bedsheets spark noise is what is annoying.

This can easily ignite fire to house oh if there is fuel exposure.

I thought you were joking...my dog sparks when I tried patting him, my bed is shocking me...even my walls! I can't wear my slippers - it's sparking!

My cloths ain't left behind; they bring out blue sparks.....the end is near shocked

1 Like

Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by frozen70(f): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2020
EmptyGarden:
What that house needs.

What's the cost on mounting this on a building
Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by fineboynl(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2020
ThreadOwner:

I thought you were joking...my dog sparks when I tried patting him, my bed is shocking me...even my walls! I can't wear my slippers - it's sparking!

My cloths ain't left behind; they bring out blue sparks.....the end is near shocked
it happens when the harmattan is extreme. People already Petrol station or gas station should as a matter of cause avoid there.

I remembered vividly how one guy got burnt while purring fuel on his generator.
Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by Saintmary(f): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
When you refuse to consult professionals. This is what you get. Sorry.
Get a certified electrical engineer, you hear?
Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by mumumugu(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Electric protector needed
Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wow! What a sparking season.

You guys do something before your bodies start sparking and spitting fire grin

How true is this though?
Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by silibaba: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
EmptyGarden:
What that house need0s.

Lies. That is lightening conductor.

What op need is earth. Guess the wiring in his house is just live and neutral
Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by silibaba: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
frozen70:

What's the cost on mounting this on a building
madam calm down,

Is for sky scrapper or buildings above 4 storeys
Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by oluplus(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Had a similar issue last year. The cause was traced to the distribution board. It melted and earth wire was in contact with the body of the DB.
I changed the DB, did some repairs and it was over

1 Like

Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by frozen70(f): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
silibaba:
madam calm down,

That's not true its for a storey building and above

1 Like

Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 27, 2020
EmptyGarden:
What that house needs.

Exactly
Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by silibaba: 4:41am On Dec 27, 2020
frozen70:

That's not true its for a storey building and above
why is it not on jankande's buildings?
Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by Angelacruz: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2020
ThreadOwner:

maybe d house was not earth
Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by Angelacruz: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2020
silibaba:
madam calm down,
wrong
Re: Everything In My House Is Shocking And Spark Fire by fineboynl(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
it's just static electricity

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Sort Out This Family Issue Guys!!! / Women, Victims Of Domestic Violence: Whats The Point In Not Speaking Out? / Nanny Strangles Two Year Old To Death In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.