Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) (39623 Views)

#endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) / Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by mywells: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Na this Trash una want compare with Abuja? Lol, see as the roads dey self to scanty, dirty with sands everywhere. go and see Abuja roads then come back let's talk.
lagos is an underdeveloped trash.
abuja is under develop trash bin,that desert, nt my lagos,lagos is home to all the tribes of africa.
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
spy24:
I don't know what democracy has done in this country since 1999

See as everywhere old

All the the great things this country has done were done in military era

No democratic government would have been able to construct the 3rd mainland bridge

Most of the federal universities that the military build were constructed by civil engineering companies. Now na bricklayers they build universities

It was the military that had the fore sight to move the capital to Abuja and funded it within a short period of time if it was in Democracy it will be vision 2090

Honestly since the military left Nigeria government have not undertaken any quality infrastructural project in this country

Even when they plan it . Corruption and sharing of money always make Dem deliver substandard
Projects

Corrupt bunch of leaders

God bless you. See as everywhere be like a deserted apocalypse extremely dirty and filthy area. The most filthiest city In the world......

3 Likes

Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Jennycoolz(f): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lagos would've been the best place to live if not for traffic
There's nothing you'll not find in Lagos

1 Like

Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by MadamExcellency: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
spy24:

See as everywhere old

No democratic government would have been able to construct the 3rd mainland bridge

Most of the federal universities that the military build were constructed by civil engineering companies. Now na bricklayers they build universities

It was the military that had the fore sight to move the capital to Abuja and funded it within a short period of time if it was in Democracy it will be vision 2090

Honestly since the military left Nigeria government have not undertaken any quality infrastructural project in this country

Even when they plan it . Corruption and sharing of money always make Dem deliver substandard
Projects

Corrupt bunch of leaders

Tetfund alone has built more than 800% of what military governments ever imagined in our universities today.

Stop comparing Military regime with democracy. Nigeria population under 100 million is not same with 206 million

1 Like

Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Cashsteady:

Some parts of Nairobi looks exactly or even worse than this same as accra.. this ain't the metropolitan area of Lagos. [s]If op takes pictures of ikoyi vi and some parts of lekki go think say na abroad u dey[/s]

Abroad ko, Abload niiii. Perhaps there Is another Island than the regular Island I visit everyday you are refering to. Parkview, Osborne, Chevron, Rasaq Okoya, Ikate, Blue Hills, Alpha Beach, Elegushi, Phase1, Phase 2, et all. I think only Banana Island will be exempted. There Is nothing really special about these filthy places. You'll still see sands on their roads and your regular open drainages filled with TRASH. Nonsense.....

3 Likes

Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
MadamExcellency:

Tetfund alone has built more than 800% of what military governments ever imagined in our universities today.

[s]Stop comparing Military regime with democracy. Nigeria population under 100 million is not same with 206 million[/s]

Stop Justifying rubbiiish......

3 Likes

Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by AustineJohn908(m): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
mywells:
abuja is under develop trash bin,that desert, nt my lagos,lagos is home to all the tribes of africa.
Lol be deceiving yourself. Lagos is to dirty. dirty roads, dirty Gutters everything is so dirty if it like it should house the whole world it still trash

1 Like

Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Stewart883(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jennycoolz:

I wonder what you ladies see in Lagos It's really funny that young ladies like you view lagos like paradise..

2 Likes

Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by bash8936: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Why all this unnecessary hating on Lagos. It is still the best state you got in ur bleeped up country.
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
spy24:

See as everywhere old

Projects

Corrupt bunch of leaders

Are you using style to advocate for military rule? Abeg nobody wants military rule ever again in dis country. Democratic rule can do 10 times better than military rule, it is just that we don't know yet how democracy works and use it properly.
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Jonathan39: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Stop decieving yourself, no state in Nigeria have stable electricity, except the word stable has changed
Cashsteady:

STFU.. osun has stable electricity why is it not populated as Lagos, Lagos is just a city where everyone wants to be
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Jennycoolz(f): 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
Stewart883:

I wonder what you ladies see in Lagos It's really funny that young ladies like you view lagos like paradise..

Lagos is not for everybody so good day
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Stewart883(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jennycoolz:

Lagos is not for everybody so good day

Go and sit!! I personally live on the island. All you girls know is to come here and prostitute!!

1 Like

Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Cashsteady(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=AustineJohn908 post=97440230]Na this Trash una want compare with Abuja? Lol, see as the roads dey self to scanty, dirty with sands everywhere. go and see Abuja roads then come back let's talk.
lagos is an underdeveloped trash.[/quote

Bro I won't lie even ibadan has more cleaner and more motorable roads than Lagos.. the problem Lagos has is overpopulation and poor urban planning.. FG really needs to make other states viable so that people can stop over crowding Lagos. Places like akwA ibom, osun, enugu has bright Futures but the government' won't see this all they care about is their pockets
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Cashsteady(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jonathan39:
Stop decieving yourself, no state in Nigeria have stable electricity, except the word stable has changed

Ik but osun state electricity is top notch... At least 20hours per day some times they even go 3days without talking the light u can ask anyone who lives in osun, osogbo to be precise
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Overrated piece of shit! Traffic alone will take half of your lifetime in Lagos. What a Dirty Village!

I laughed when one mumu dey compare Lagos to Namibia.

So many African countries better pass Niaja but a lot of people don't know.

1 Like

Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Coinbased: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Good for you
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by H2ho(m): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
Stewart883:

Go and sit!! I personally live on the island. All you girls know is to come here and prostitute!!
You don burst her market grin grin grin

Cc: jennycoolz
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Abroad ko, Abload niiii. Perhaps there Is another Island than the regular Island I visit everyday you are refering to. Parkview, Osborne, Chevron, Rasaq Okoya, Ikate, Blue Hills, Alpha Beach, Elegushi, Phase1, Phase 2, et all. I think only Banana Island will be exempted. There Is nothing really special about these filthy places. You'll still see sands on their roads and your regular open drainages filled with TRASH. Nonsense.....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by harmony75: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
thanks..wow you be Jonny walker you walked from morning till evening �����
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Stewart883(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
H2ho:

You don burst her market grin grin grin

Cc: jennycoolz

Don't mind them. That's what they come to do here and we know them well....
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by AustineJohn908(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=Cashsteady post=97448237][/quote]I'm telling you. because to be sincere this Lagos is to dirty. the only thing Lagos has over Abuja is it Economic is bigger, simple.

Abuja beat Lagos hands down in every every indices of development apart from the economy aspect
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by misterniyi: 12:35am On Dec 27, 2020
Your name is Olarinka
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by misterniyi: 12:39am On Dec 27, 2020
spy24:

See as everywhere old

Projects

Corrupt bunch of leaders

Who ran the nation aground in the first place.

Was it not the military?

Who desecrated the rule of law and due process? Was it not the military.

Who help power throught your democracy? Was it not former miltary leaders? The same leaders who built universities will Civil engineers.

The legacy they planted simply grew bigger. Greed and sanity atrophied as that legacy matured
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by presmarine(m): 1:47am On Dec 27, 2020
hedonister:
More pics
The Igbo's are now in thr village's who else do you expect to see on the streets opc?
No matter whr u go remember whr u come from oh
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by yetty247(f): 5:12am On Dec 27, 2020
please can you go and snap that third mainland bridge
I heard the bridge is finer now
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 27, 2020
Kriss216:
Seems you’ve gotten a new phone. The photos are now clearer.

Merry Christmas
He borrowed from his friend

Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2020
Jayson504:
Lagos is just too overrated. Just take a look at the pictures above. An acclaimed mega city of Nigeria. undecided

Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 27, 2020
juman:

More than half of people living in lagos suppose to move back to their states.

If we have stable electricity.
If there's stable power it will be worse.
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2020
Jennycoolz:
Traffic is not the problem.
Even if they put traffic light to ease the flow of traffic, some tout, will destroy or vandalise it the next day.
Re: I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) by Ugandatales: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2020
spy24:

See as everywhere old

Bitter truth. I was saying this to my friends a few days ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool / Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) / Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.