Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Consider This Before Paying Her Bride Price - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Consider This Before Paying Her Bride Price (1940 Views)

Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father / Can A Woman Return Her Bride Price, And Should The Man Accept? / Bride Price Collection Is Big Business In Some Parts Of Nigeria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consider This Before Paying Her Bride Price by tallfish145(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2020
Just to help guys who wish to marry in 2021

Re: Consider This Before Paying Her Bride Price by serverconnect(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2020
You are the real man, so you need to pay all 40k
Re: Consider This Before Paying Her Bride Price by chatinent: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2020
E = You shall never know the total number of men slept with.
Re: Consider This Before Paying Her Bride Price by Fredmatic(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2020
Is it the girl that will tell you the total number of men she slept with? Or u will use a pusymeter for accurate measurement?

2 Likes

Re: Consider This Before Paying Her Bride Price by LukasPodolski: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2020
interesting.
Re: Consider This Before Paying Her Bride Price by LagosAirport: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
OP is this the reason why you had F9 in mathematics??

3 Likes

Re: Consider This Before Paying Her Bride Price by DoubleEngine007: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
chatinent:
E = You shall never know the total number of men slept with.

I just blive say non virgins no deserve bride prize. Fela go say I be African man, Original .
Come spend millions dey do traditional and White wedding for hoe wen over 10 persons don use do practicals of all sort for bed. I no do abeg.

Re: Consider This Before Paying Her Bride Price by mumumugu(m): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Just for fun

1 Like

Re: Consider This Before Paying Her Bride Price by BigDawsNet: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kukuma goan marry virgin

2 Likes

Re: Consider This Before Paying Her Bride Price by Ryan03(f): 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nobody stops you from marrying a virgin na, if you nor see, simply stay single. See baby mama sef flying up and down, you can just Hitch one na grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Feeling So Much Attraction To Same Sex. / Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? / I Need A Brilliant Pet Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.