Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] (6148 Views)

Deray Davis: "I Was 11 Yrs Old When Lost My Virginity To 2 Ugly 30 Yr Old Women / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2020
One is rich and one is broke. If you perfectly guess who the broke one is, you'll get a prize.

2 Likes

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2020
The broke one couldn't even make £1.00 on the 25th of December. Life no balance at all.

2 Likes

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2020
Any suggestion on how the broke one can make money next year? Suggest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2020
Follow my signature to get 200# awoof Airtime.
Don't forget to use immediately
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Froshloaded: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2020
His name is ilegendd

1 Like

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Dissap: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2020
I am the broke and broken one mehn!!! Show us ur monthly earnings and we go confirm whether u broke or not!!!
Niggar no go dey cast ya self naaa!!! sad

1 Like

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
Follow my signature to get 200# awoof Airtime.
Don't forget to use immediately

Wow!

That will really mean a lot to me. I'll do that immediately. Thanks for saving a soul. I truly appreciate for giving me this opportunity to win 200 Naira. God bless you.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
Froshloaded:
His name is ilegendd

iLegend is the hoodlum, right?

1 Like

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Dissap:
I am the broke and broken one mehn!!! Show us ur monthly earnings and we go confirm whether u broke or not!!!
Niggar no go dey cast ya self naaa!!! sad

Monthly earning? It's not up to 5k Naira. Life no balance at all. I have been thinking of suicide since this year started.

Cast how?
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:
Thanks for opening this thread in the first place.
In as much as you are not the hoodum,but i think you are the broke one here cos after seeing your account balance ( I know u are the one who withdrawal it this xmas) i seconded.
Well, how to make money next year is in your hand o . I think you should go into real estate..
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Dissap: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Monthly earning? It's not up to 5k Naira. Life no balance at all. I have been thinking of suicide since this year started.

Cast how?
Come n learn work bro!!! I go teach u hw to increase ya sales. cool
Wait oo, no ask me where I got the pics oo!!! Buh who be dah guy wey dey play guitar in the dp sef? tongue I hear say he gat money mehn!!! Is that true?

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
To the below list, thanks for the Christmas wish. I appreciate.

Adasun, Chizzypresh, Jawalis, Torie8, Sunlight11, Mide3367, Ayandokun2000.

One of you is going to win 5k recharge card from me, but the only way to win it is if your phone number or account number ends with ...87.

...87 is the last digit of my personal line, so that's why I chose it.

Note: The number or account must belong to you.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dissap:

Wait oo, no ask me where I got the pics oo!!! Buh who be dah guy wey dey play guitar in the dp sef? tongue I hear say he gat money mehn!!! Is that true?

Using his own screenshot grin grin grin
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Try formula 1 like that guy na
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Try formula 1 like that guy na

I used to ride and drive rough, but not anymore.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Dissap: 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

Using his own screenshot grin grin grin
Yeah bro, u wan learn join? Niggar just dey hustle mehn!!! tongue
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dissap:

Wow! That's great. How much do you charge for mentorship? I can't wait to work with you, Sir.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Amarachibaby(f): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Dissap: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Wow! That's great. How much do you charge for mentorship? I can't wait to work with you, Sir.
Bro, my mentorship dey high AF! na 1k card tongue... But Google n youtube na ur friend if you can't afford my mentorship cool!!
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dissap:

Bro, my mentorship dey high AF! na 1k card tongue... But Google n youtube na ur friend if you can't afford my mentorship cool!!

Hmmm. Smells like fried rice. I'll think about it.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Dissap: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Hmmm. Smells like fried rice. I'll think about it.
Yeah bro, make sure to think about it!!! Have a nice a day hommie!!! tongue
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Thanks for opening this thread in the first place.
In as much as you are not the hoodum,but i think you are the broke one here cos after seeing your account balance ( I know u are the one who withdrawal it this xmas) i seconded.
Well, how to make money next year is in your hand o . I think you should go into real estate..

Real Estate? That's a nice suggestion. I appreciate.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Amarachibaby:
Hmmmm

We're about to enter 2021, so you men should stop creating all these female accounts.

If you want to prove me wrong, send me your number let's have a video call.

I hate fraud and I don't hesitate to point it out.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Amarachibaby(f): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

We're about to enter 2021, so you men should stop creating all these female accounts.

If you want to prove me wrong, send me your number let's have a video call.

what for i don't need to prove myself to anyone have a nice day
I hate fraud and I don't hesitate to point it out.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by BadBullet(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:
One is rich and one is broke. If you perfectly guess who the broke one is, you'll get a prize.

na you be the broke hoodlum cheesy cheesy
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Amarachibaby:
what for i don't need to prove myself to anyone have a nice day

I like how you didn't argue the accusation. Just make sure you don't defraud anyone in this forum in the future.

This is always how it starts. Have a nice day too and stay away from crime. (Future crime, I mean.)
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
BadBullet:
na you be the broke hoodlum cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by BadBullet(m): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

cheesy cheesy
he don tay bro how far na
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Amarachibaby(f): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

I like how you didn't argue the accusation. Just make sure you don't defraud anyone in this forum in the future.

This is always how it starts. Have a nice day too and stay away from crime. (Future crime, I mean.)
Ok
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Cerebellum: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:
To the below list, thanks for the Christmas wish. I appreciate.

Adasun, Chizzypresh, Jawalis, Torie8, Sunlight11, Mide3367, Ayandokun2000.

One of you is going to win 5k recharge card from me, but the only way to win it is if your phone number or account number ends with ...87.

...87 is the last digit of my personal line, so that's why I chose it.

Note: The number or account must belong to you.

Oyarr Agba grin

My number finish with 87 o boss iLegendd

grin

Make u do me well for this Xmas season o
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by eletu11(f): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
The hoodlum is you sir grin
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:
Turn your knowledge into a book and sell?
Sell your knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Daughter My Son And I In Brand New Photos / Case closed / South Sudan Is Blessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.