Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] (6159 Views)

Deray Davis: "I Was 11 Yrs Old When Lost My Virginity To 2 Ugly 30 Yr Old Women / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
cheesy
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Mide3367: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:
To the below list, thanks for the Christmas wish. I appreciate.

Adasun, Chizzypresh, Jawalis, Torie8, Sunlight11, Mide3367, Ayandokun2000.

One of you is going to win 5k recharge card from me, but the only way to win it is if your phone number or account number ends with ...87.

...87 is the last digit of my personal line, so that's why I chose it.

Note: The number or account must belong to you.
I near small.. 67
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Praise thy Lord! I was thinking I didn't make a dime yesterday, but checked my PublishDrive account today and saw some money I made on the 25th.

All hope isn't lost.

Lesson: Have multiple sources of income, else, you'll be depressed. I have a lot, but let me not blow my trumpet yet before the scammer above will come attack me with his alternate account.

Until you start making money while you sleep, you'll live a life of money slavery.

The truth hurts and we humans hate it. Those who say the truth get hated or abused the most.

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by mynd442: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
iLegendd:
One is rich and one is broke. If you perfectly guess who the broke one is, you'll get a prize.

Haha very funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / Jamaican Girls Dress So Ashawo / Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.