Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? (2795 Views)

Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2020
Before I believe they are still some good and kind people in this world but condition showed me some realities.

I looked for help I didn't get the help but what baffles me is that before they help you they ask for sex or for you to sleep with them why ?

A guy called me last night that he would help me but I have to come over to his place and sleep with him. I was shocked you know why he already told the public he will help that he don't want anyone to take advantage of me.
So as a female no male gives us anything from his clear mind?

Put in position of your sister will you be happy if someone take advantage of your sister like that ?
Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2020
Women are not left out as well...

I remember when I had some issues at the office, I went to meet our Area secretary who I thought was a "God-fearing" married woman to help me clear the financial mess up, she smiled and said; "It's a little challenge Jason, I can help you reconcile the account but I want us to make love"

I thought she was joking, but the lady was serious.

I had to explain to my boss the error I made and wait for my punishment instead of furcking a married woman.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2020
The earlier you stop looking up to men for help the better. That is not to say its totally wrong to seek help sometimes because i mean... It is more honorable to beg than to steal but you must know the kinda place and people you seek help from. You could go to your church or any Christian family you know but not some random guy who's out to take advantage of any girl that crosses his path.

Also be prayerful and keep reminding God that you have no one except Him and I'm telling you, God will definitely show up. That's whom ( God) I've learnt to seek help from and He's never failed me. As in where I least expect, God just sends help to me.

Turn to God and he'll use men to bless you. Don't let any man defile God's temple ( your body) for something that has been freely given to you on Calvary cross.

Shalom.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2020
CalliDora1:
The earlier you stop looking up to men for he'll the better
very true!

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2020
JidennaJason:
Women are not left out as well...

I remember when I had some issues at the office, I went to meet our Area secretary who I thought was a "God-fearing" married woman to help me clear the financial mess up, she smiled and said; "It's a little challenge Jason, I can help you reconcile the account but I want us to make love"

I thought she was joking, but the lady was serious.

I had to explain to my boss the error I made and wait for my punishment instead of furcking a married woman.
quite weird though

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Karleb(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Welcome to the real world!

Nothing goes for nothing!

Ask yourself why your fellow women are not interested in helping you.

If only women can be half as nice as men, maybe the world would be better. I'm sure by the time you are comfortable, you'd not help someone in need even if it's a woman like you.

To further buttress this point, you were chased out by your flesh and blood who happens to be a woman.

PS: This ain't no misogyny.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by ABOVEDELAW: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
MAY BE YOU SHOULD TRY GETTING HELP FROM YOUR FELLOW WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Coloredsg(f): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Welcome to the real brutal world baby girl. Unfortunately, that's the world we live in.
Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Op, only God knows what u want, cus i believed i told u stop seeking for help, not everyone who call u are ready to help u. And moreover, i told u what to do already. I dnt knw why u keep opening threads asking for assistance, only if there's more 2 ur story.
However, just do the needful, and i promise u will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Depressed101: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
before I believe they are still some good and kind people in this world but condition showed me some realities.

I looked for help I didn't get the help but what baffles me is that before they help you they ask for sex or for you to sleep with them why ?

a guy called me last night that he would help me but I have to come over to his place and sleep with him. I was shocked you know why he already told the public he will help that he don't want anyone to take advantage of me.
so as a female no male give us anything from his clear mind ?

put in position of your sister will you be happy if someone take advantage of your sister like that ?
i can speak for the boys don't know about girls...

If he helps you now without demanding for anything,yoy and your friends will call him mumu, ode.. They've prolly done that to them countless of times...

And also the probability that the girl in question will give pussy to another guy who is not helping her is high, they will even rob it in the helping guy's face that they are fucking another guy....

If you can give a non helping guy pussy, how about giving the one that is helping you too??

So why help a girl when you are not fucking her and end up being called a fool.

17 Likes

Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by twosquare(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
I still don't know the type of help you need. I happened to stumble on your thread yesterday. It has all been whining about family and then not getting the needed help. And for a newcomer like me, I wonder, what does she really want? What help do you need? Can you be verified?
Jemiwizzy:
before I believe they are still some good and kind people in this world but condition showed me some realities.

a guy called me last night that he would help me but I have to come over to his place and sleep with him. I was shocked you know why he already told the public he will help that he don't want anyone to take advantage of me.
so as a female no male give us anything from his clear mind ?

put in position of your sister will you be happy if someone take advantage of your sister like that ?
Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Idonije8(m): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Depressed101:

If he helps you now without demanding for anything,yoy and your friends will call him mumu, ode.. They've prolly done that to them countless of times...

And also the probability that the girl in question will give pussy to another guy who is not helping her is high, they will even rob it in the helping guy's face that they are fucking another guy....

If you can give a non helping guy pussy, how about giving the one that is helping you too??

same way I have been helping a lady because I feel pity for her! I have. 2 phones this lady begged me she was going to embassy for visa application last week in Lagos she used flight and I believed her and I gave her one phone to use I thought she needed phone for Easy movement and communication or incase she want to book Uber some days back I read through her WhatsApp message because she had her WhatsApp on my phone,, do you know this lady went to Lagos for a dick I read the chat with her friend on WhatsApp!! She went to meet a guy there and she lied to me! See ehen if she won’t have sex to get what she want she should go and meet are fellow woman

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by madampresident(f): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
If you like to stay in Lagos babe. I can accommodate you FOC for 3 months to find your feet.

I hate to see anyone exploited. Let me know
Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
twosquare:
I still don't know the type of help you need. I happened to stumble on your thread yesterday. It has all been whining about family and then not getting the needed help. And for a newcomer like me, I wonder, what does she really want? What help do you need? Can you be verified?
I need money to rent a room . you can verify me from soulstalker and others who reached out to me, I need at least 20k to rent it.
you can verify me 100 percent.
am getting depressed already
Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
soulstalker:
Op, only God knows what u want, cus i believed i told u stop seeking for help, not everyone who call u are ready to help u. And moreover, i told u what to do already. I dnt knw why u keep opening threads asking for assistance, only if there's more 2 ur story.
However, just do the needful, and i promise u will be fine.
you need to understand it's very hard staying with friends who lives with family. I mean where I am now am not free at all. I have made up my mind like you told me already
Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
madampresident:
If you like to stay in Lagos babe. I can accommodate you FOC for 3 months to find your feet.

I hate to see anyone exploited. Let me know
that is very kind of you how can I reach you
Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Depressed101:

its condition that brought all of this to me
Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by mumumugu(m): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
You help her for free,she calls you mugu.
Some will feel entitled to it. Some women are ungrateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
mumumugu:
You help her for free,she calls you mugu.
Some will feel entitled to it. Some women are ungrateful.
at least not all. not this type of condition that made me to beg for favour publicly.
Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
I wish I see a way to get a loan all this would have ended
Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Depressed101: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
its condition that brought all of this to me
you have someone who you've been having casual sex with right ? Try contacting that person.. This life is about mutual benefit.. Stop making post about stuffs like this

8 Likes

Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
Some shameless men do that but atimes, chances of it happening also depend on the lady involved.

A slay queen who offers her body on social has higher chances of being a victim when she begs for favor from these shameless dudes than other ladies and do I blame the men in this situation, yes but maybe not too much.

Sorry about your situation, next time choose the shoulder to cry on wisely.
Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Depressed101:
you have someone who you've been having casual sex with right ? Try contacting that person.. This life is about mutual benefit.. Stop making post about stuffs like this
why are you guys all about sex sex sex. sex for grade sex for money sex for promotion can't we help the helpless one ?
Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Depressed101: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
why are you guys all about sex sex sex. sex for grade sex for money sex for promotion can't we help the helpless one ?
honey sometimes we can't, because life has thought us otherwise really... Pray you find help tho
Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
J111333:
Some shameless men do that but atimes, chances of it happening also depend on the lady involved.

A slay queen who offers her body on social has higher chances of being a victim when she begs for favor from these shameless dudes than other ladies and do I blame the men in this situation, yes but maybe not too much.
you know I begged for help as and support as a family and a friend if it has to be because of offering sex in exchange seriously I shouldn't be here. but I believe all men are not the same and I believe we women help each other too because I know how kind I am to people in need
Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Depressed101:
honey sometimes we can't, because life has thought us otherwise really... Pray you find help tho
ameen I pray so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Darlingme(f): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
It's a bad habit for a lady to make herself vulnerable and always seek for help from men.
Keep updating, work on yourself. Don't always live yourself at a point where it's only men that can help you.

This is the same advice I always give to myself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Darlingme:
It's a bad habit for a lady to make herself vulnerable and always seek for help from men.
Keep updating, work on yourself. Don't always live yourself at a point where it's only men that can help you.

This is the same advice I always give to myself.
that's a nice piece of advice. am learning

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
I feel you are trying to manipulate innocent citizens of thier hard earned money, money to flex this december, this is a cheap scam.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Bouz:
I feel you are trying to manipulate innocent citizens of thier hard earned money, money to flex this december, this is a cheap scam.
another one ! we know your type just judge yourself anyhow not me. lemme ask you where did you start your conclusion from ?
typical

Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Uyi168: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
Before I believe they are still some good and kind people in this world but condition showed me some realities.

A guy called me last night that he would help me but I have to come over to his place and sleep with him. I was shocked you know why he already told the public he will help that he don't want anyone to take advantage of me.
So as a female no male gives us anything from his clear mind?

Put in position of your sister will you be happy if someone take advantage of your sister like that ?
Your wahala plenty nor be small..
Re: Why Do People Love To Take Advantage Of Someone In Need ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Uyi168:
Your wahala plenty nor be small..
have you solved any or tried to Bros ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Best Punishment To Give Your Wife? / Would You Marry A Feminist? / Wow, Who Is Mom And Who Is Daughter Here?! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.