Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Want To Change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Change (539 Views)

A Vicious Cycle That Needs To Change(pix) / THIS MAN Is About to Change His Life Forever with Sex [Picture] / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Change by cigwe(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Please how do I become harsh person
As in people make jest of me because am too gentle
someone should recommend me a book to read to become that bad person they prefer me to be
Re: I Want To Change by Dissap: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
Come n read ma nyash mehn, niggar stop chasing girls mehn! Fvck and dump for real...
Re: I Want To Change by SimpDetector: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
cigwe:
someone should recommend me a book to read to become that bad person they prefer me to be

Start with the book: "No more Mr nice guy" by Robert Glover.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Change by cigwe(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
SimpDetector:

Start with the book: "No more Mr nice guy" by Robert Glover.
okay
Re: I Want To Change by Beckysexy(f): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nawa o.
Wetin person no go see for this Nairaland sef
Re: I Want To Change by YorubaMod(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
No try join cult oo, ur life will be finished within 2yrs.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Change by SPLENDID25(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
WHAT IF LASLAS YOU CON DISCOVER SAY HER P*SSY DEY SMELL, AFTER YOU DON CHANGE?
Re: I Want To Change by Skmoda360(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
Nawa o.
Wetin person no go see for this Nairaland sef
Anaye sho ni gbenu s'ohun ni beyen .... undecided
Re: I Want To Change by cigwe(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
SPLENDID25:
WHAT IF LASLAS YOU CON DISCOVER SAY HER P*SSY DEY SMELL, AFTER YOU DON CHANGE?

your own no dey pass p*ssy
Re: I Want To Change by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
cigwe:
be yourself dude.

I dont know what you mean by making jest of you because you are a gentle person.

Be yourself, be kind, honest, treat people as you want them to treat you. Everything else is not as important as this in defining who you are.
Re: I Want To Change by Nazgul: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
cigwe:
Read this book. sad

1 Like

Re: I Want To Change by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nazgul:
Read this book. sad

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Change by CandyOps(m): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
cigwe:

You sound like an ajebo or a guy with girly features but then u don't need to change. The world needs as much soft people as it can land. All I think you need to do is learn how to say "no" more often.

You knoww.. just look them dead in the eye and say "I really wish I could do this buh no. I can't. I'm sorry".

Don't try to explain yourself. But then here a few tips-

1. Join a gym. You'd be surprised at how buffy you'll become and mean you'll look. I use this as a defense tactics. I'm soft too but my body build makes people think I'm a badass wink

2. Try physical activities like push-ups from home every morning and evening. It'll go a loooong way.

Just focus on building more muscle mass. it'll bring you some unknown level of self confidence and toughness you'll certainly love and people won't want to mess with you

PS.. whatever u do don't loose touch of your feminine side. It'll make you different in a world were everyone gets to act the same

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Change by cigwe(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
CandyOps:

You sound like an ajebo or a guy with girly features but then u don't need to change. The world needs as much soft people as it can land. All I think you need to do is learn how to say "no" more often.

You knoww.. just look them dead in the eye and say "I really wish I could do this buh no. I can't. I'm sorry".

Don't try to explain yourself. But then here a few tips-

1. Join a gym. You'd be surprised at how buffy you'll become and mean you'll look. I use this as a defense tactics. I'm soft too but my body build makes people think I'm a badass wink

2. Try physical activities like push-ups from home every morning and evening. It'll go a loooong way.

Just focus on building more muscle mass. it'll bring you some unknown level of self confidence and toughness you'll certainly love and people won't want to mess with you

Thanks man
But you can read people mind shall

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Change by Jodha(f): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
I get yhu....I was like yhu before...but know that people will always take advantage of yhu...when yhu tolerate too much....
Be nice but set boundaries...if someone is doing something yhu don't like ..tell them straight up...they can't kill yhu...the least they can do is get annoyed but then again that's none of yhur biz.. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Change by SPLENDID25(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
cigwe:

your own no dey pass p*ssy
You Know Me Before Neh?...wetin i Dey Try Insinuate be Say, What If YOU Finally Get The Girl whom you "want to change to please", And get Disappointed By Either Her Hygiene, behavior Or level of Intellegence?
Re: I Want To Change by LordKO(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
You neither need to be "harsh" nor "too gentle". Just aim to be "gentle." You need grit to be a gentleman. You don't need to be a harsh (inhumane) person to rule your world and the world around you because behind a harsh person you see is a mentally damaged and insecure person, and you can always have him/her under your control if you wish as a gentle person. The harshness of a self-absorbing and or opportunistic person shouldn't be mistaken for the resoluteness of a gentle person. A gentle person can't be caught meting out inhumane treatment against others without provocation like a harsh person has always done. A gentleman abhors oppression in all forms, and only a mentally damaged person will abhor a gentleman or lady.

However, since you said you're "too gentle," that by extension means that you are servile, or "nice" in informal parlance; unfortunately, there's everything wrong with being too gentle because it means that you're feeble-minded and behind any feeble-minded person is a pretentious and disingenuous person.

- To be harsh, you need to fully embrace self-absorption and opportunism, which are vices.

- Your current too gentle disposition means that you've always been a feeble-minded man in the open, but a rootless self-absorbing or opportunistic person in secret - it is a vice.

- To become a gentleman, without being neither of the two above, you have to give up greed, selfishness, and self-centeredness and embrace conscientiousness. Greed makes the possessor susceptible to venality and expediency; selfishness makes the possessor inconsiderate, and self-centeredness makes the possessor insensitive.

Grit breeds resoluteness, while resoluteness, humility, and selflessness breed conscientiousness.
Re: I Want To Change by Itohanmiwa: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Op, you are very fine and nothing is wrong with you. Maintain a cool guy composure, don't joke too much with everyone you meet, it breeds contempt. Try working yourself out to exhaustion if you are not working, it will afford you more time to rest and reflect in private and trust me that's when life starts. Spend more time with yourself alone. The more time you spend with people, the more you try to satisfy them and make everyone happy and before you know it you go don talk wetin u nor suppose talk and na so see finish take dey start.
Re: I Want To Change by Beckysexy(f): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
Skmoda360:

Anaye sho ni gbenu s'ohun ni beyen .... undecided
grin
Re: I Want To Change by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
cigwe:
I'm An Harsh Person & I'm Gentle Too. Why Do U Want To Be An Harsh Person?

(1) (Reply)

NIN / Lady Expresses The Good Reason To Marry For Love / What Is The Most Rational Explanation For What Is Happening Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.