Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures (68765 Views)

Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2020
Girls sha. undecided
Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by bluefilm: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2020
I see nothing attractive about them at all from head to toe.

Unless you want to tell me that you find (their) ugliness attractive.

1 Like

Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by vikstandon(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2020
Two look seductive...one is reserved!
Twins would always be different in some way.

1 Like

Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2020
TruthSeeker1:

I don't know about that. What I observe is that one of the girls looks apparently older than the other two. Look at their pictures closely, you'll see what I'm talking about.
That kind of triplets does exist.

I did not observe this maybe what you said is what they actually are I don't know
Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by vikstandon(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
The older 2 look like bad bishes but the youngest is using smile and play play to spoil their boss b!+Ch vibes lol kpele

The older 2 even have scars on their legs from jumping fence in secondary school to go and collect kerewa kerewa from man

Anyway blood is thicker than blood see two of these girls are from one egg that divided and one sperm while their elder or younger sis is from another egg so those two are unidentical "twins" (you can't identify them) while the other triplet is an identical triplet (you can clearly see her nose and other features like her cheek are different)

I spotted the difference also.

2 Likes

Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Mimiranky: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2020
Who made them NIGERIA triplet? Are they the only triplet in Nigeria
Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Ugandatales: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2020
mrdharkchild:
The editor behind these pics is a genius. They all flat as Bleep, black as Bleep, slim as Bleep, ugly as Bleep, I only like d fact they triplets.. They r fine for somebody, though. Don't quote me

You know them physically?
Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Blackdisciple(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2020
dope dope girls....

that one always want to be in the middle like she's d second one
Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Oshokalo: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2020
imagine it is written that I will be their only husband no any other person will fit in except me,if not
Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by debola27(f): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2020
Ryan03:
That one at the middle always bending yansh cool
Because she's the tallest of them
Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Isabella199: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Apreecauts: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2020
Ugandatales:

You know them physically?

I do, and though they are not endowed with big breasts and big bum, they are all very beautiful with amazing skin

2 Likes

Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Horus(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2020

Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Ugandatales: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Apreecauts:

I do, and though they are not endowed with big breasts and big bum, they are all very beautiful and amazing skin

That's cool.

1 Like

Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Ryan03(f): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
debola27:

Because she's the tallest of them
I hear you
Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Slimbee01(m): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
That one in the middle will like do...y Style ooo. The one in the middle will sweet in the middle oo. They are cute though....
Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by michresakidjo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
SandraJane:
Checkout some lovely pictures shared by Identical Triplets , Tomiwa , Tomisin.

They are indeed looking amazing , currently they are working as brand infulencers and hoping to Go Big Screen Next Year.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CG7fSZwDNCM/

Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by oyatz(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

They could still be triplets with one egg splitting into two making the other two identical with the third one alone.

It's very very rare to have identical triplet.

What comes very close to it in most cases is a set of identical twin and a third embryo of the same gender which develop separately from them but together in the same womb and deliver same day.

3 Likes

Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
oyatz:

It's very very rare to have identical triplet.

What comes very close to it in most cases is a set of identical twin and a third embryo of the same gender which develop separately from them but together in the same womb and deliver same day.
Thanks,but is the third embryo like the one I mentioned mcda+singleton always of the same gender?I am talking about singleton the separate embryo

1 Like

Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Lightangel65: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
Zzor:
Beautiful girls,I wish I can have all my kids at once,quintuplets to be precise

With your fat rotten womb, dey hope if you fit born goat know that it's by luck
Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by error4040: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
The one in the Middle kiss

In pop Smoke voice "Bad biiiiicthh from Tokyo!!!!"
Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by udomma1005(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
The older 2 look like bad bishes but the youngest is using smile and play play to spoil their boss b!+Ch vibes lol kpele

The older 2 even have scars on their legs from jumping fence in secondary school to go and collect kerewa kerewa from man

Anyway blood is thicker than blood see two of these girls are from one egg that divided and one sperm while their elder or younger sis is from another egg so those two are unidentical "twins" (you can't identify them) while the other triplet is an identical triplet (you can clearly see her nose and other features like her cheek are different)
You say.......?
You say wetin be identical twin?
You ehhhhhhh

Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
See fresh Afonja babe, no beard no muscles
Your mumu carry world cup.

1 Like

Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
Pa3cia:

Your mumu carry world cup.

Wetin I do you?
Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Wetin I do you?
Why you go carry tribal matter enter this beautiful post.
Una nor dey taya ni? embarassed
Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Pa3cia:

Why you go carry tribal matter enter this beautiful post.
Una nor dey taya ni? embarassed

Not tribal matter, na cruise but you can't understand

1 Like

Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Not tribal matter, na cruise but you can't understand
Okay o
If u say na cruise, no wahala.
Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by Samchimezie(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Zzor:
Beautiful girls,I wish I can have all my kids at once,quintuplets to be precise

Try Reason With Your Man
Re: Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures by okpurukata(f): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

You are confused abeg. Google Identical before u write rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? / When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.