Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out (3983 Views)

Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding / Video: Momoment ‘egungun’ Deserts The Duty Of The ‘gods’ To Ask A Lady Out / Man Flogs And Chases Lady Out Of His Apartment – His Reason Will Shock You(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by olatunyemi(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nigerians are blessed with dazzling beauties and have created positive impacts on the modeling and beauty industry. With different models and fashionistas coming into the limelight, the established ones should be on track as new ones aren't far behind.

Though she's a Naturalist with pure talent in styling natural hair by Twisting and Dreading and also gives Hair and Skin maintaining advice to her followers, I believe Agbo Ene-Mary has a more prominent role to play in the modeling industry.

As the modeling industry is a stimulating environment for people who have God's given physical structure and mental capacity to promote the modeling business, the bests should, therefore, dominate the industry.

But one wonders if there's enough scouting for potential models, or they get the chance by luck. Hence, this lady's pictures have people talking if she's not more stunning than most models and Nigerian representatives in beauty contests.

When one sees her extraordinary pictures on Instagram, one will wonder if the saying that 'the beautiful ones are yet to be born is true,' or some are already here in Nigeria.

Agbo Ene-Mary (Hair-mar on Instagram), a beautiful Naturalist specializing in styling natural hair by dreading and twisting, is dazzling the world of Instagram right now with her stunning birthday pictures. Her breathtaking photos are easily noticeable.

An Instagram user, Adam, was amazed by her beauty, like other Instagram users who found her as a beautiful young lass, 'Wow! Who dey scout for models? This one na hot cake,' Adam said.

While Mary Agbo has relatively been unknown in the fashion industry, I hope Mary's natural talent will not go unnoticed.

What do you think about this beauty? Check her Instagram handle @Hair-mar and drop a comment below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by aleeyus(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
hmmm
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mtcheeew

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by We4all: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
OP, how much did you receive for this exaggerated hype?

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by olatunyemi(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by olatunyemi(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
We4all:
OP, how much did you receive for this exaggerated hype?

Isn't she beautiful? I came across her on her Instagram handle
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by Perfectsouth(m): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na WA o
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by seanwilliam(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
If I say wetin dey my mind dem go ban me.. op I leave you to God

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by div111(m): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
seanwilliam:
If I say wetin dey my mind dem go ban me.. op I leave you to God

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
NIGERIA has got BEAUTIFUL LADIES, no doubt.
I prefer our skin to the white skin.
I will choose a successful Nigerian Lady over a successful WHITE LADY any day anytime.
But I won't settle for a LEECH.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by pretydiva(f): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lemme come and be going. Alex reporter wannabe
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by MajesticKris: 12:50am On Dec 27, 2020
You say!! Op Hope you took permission from this PERSON O!!

Cus if this is your definition of FINE GIRL!!

NA MEHN!!
YOU NEED SLAP!!!
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by OGWILLS123: 1:10am On Dec 27, 2020
olatunyemi:
Nigerians are blessed with dazzling beauties and have created positive impacts on the modeling and beauty industry. With different models and fashionistas coming into the limelight, the established ones should be on track as new ones aren't far behind.

Though she's a Naturalist with pure talent in styling natural hair by Twisting and Dreading and also gives Hair and Skin maintaining advice to her followers, I believe Agbo Ene-Mary has a more prominent role to play in the modeling industry.

As the modeling industry is a stimulating environment for people who have God's given physical structure and mental capacity to promote the modeling business, the bests should, therefore, dominate the industry.

But one wonders if there's enough scouting for potential models, or they get the chance by luck. Hence, this lady's pictures have people talking if she's not more stunning than most models and Nigerian representatives in beauty contests.

When one sees her extraordinary pictures on Instagram, one will wonder if the saying that 'the beautiful ones are yet to be born is true,' or some are already here in Nigeria.

Agbo Ene-Mary (Hair-mar on Instagram), a beautiful Naturalist specializing in styling natural hair by dreading and twisting, is dazzling the world of Instagram right now with her stunning birthday pictures. Her breathtaking photos are easily noticeable.

An Instagram user, Adam, was amazed by her beauty, like other Instagram users who found her as a beautiful young lass, 'Wow! Who dey scout for models? This one na hot cake,' Adam said.

While Mary Agbo has relatively been unknown in the fashion industry, I hope Mary's natural talent will not go unnoticed.

What do you think about this beauty? Check her Instagram handle @Hair-mar and drop a comment below

How many packets of expired weed did you smoke today undecided

if this is your own definition of beautiful women then you must be
suffering from " brain sycophaticscrangulogigiesmentalogic illness"
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by femi4: 5:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Her mouth isn't
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by 444crop: 5:18am On Dec 27, 2020
Uchu
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by jericco1(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2020
Lol if she's beautiful to you fine grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by Mywd: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2020
olatunyemi:

Isn't she beautiful? I came across her on her Instagram handle

Wetin be her instagram
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by AuroraB(f): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2020
MajesticKris:
You say!! Op Hope you took permission from this PERSON O!!

Cus if this is your definition of FINE GIRL!!

NA MEHN!!
YOU NEED SLAP!!!
cheesy op tell you say no be she be this grin cheesy
People get mind sha cry
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by Hammergirl: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2020
I was expecting something sofisticated. It seems you like her, you think this is how you can get her by praising her on Nairaland. Well done and good luck.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by olatunyemi(m): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2020
Mywd:

Wetin be her instagram

Hair-Mar
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by SavageMaster: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2020
olatunyemi:

Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by Maj196(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder true true grin
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by CandyOps(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
e be like you de trip for this babe before... but that one de
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by Slade47(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
OGWILLS123:

How many packets of expired weed did you smoke today undecided

if this is your own definition of beautiful women then you must be
suffering from " brain sycophaticscrangulogigiesmentalogic illness"
my brother after reading the comments i still went back to look at the pictures to confrim say not high
Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Op you need this

Re: Beautiful Ladies Are In Nigeria; Check This Lady Out by OGWILLS123: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Slade47:
my brother after reading the comments i still went back to look at the pictures to confrim say not high
I swear cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s PA Israel, Fires Back At DJ Cuppy After She Threatened To Sue Him. / Baby Girl Suri Born To Tom Cruise / Jay_z And Beyonce Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.