Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix (85467 Views)

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by harmony75: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2020
madam this is wickedness you will go to jail for this naw..then the yellow pawpaw sorry o get well soon you were told to leave why did you not?! when you're married you will understand why the madam does not want an intruder in her home the husband is the cause of everything they won't listen to their wives as if he can tolerate the wife bring in another man into the house with story of accommodation problem Mtcheww �
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2020
we are shouting "stay away from married women," you "ladies too should stay away from married me."

that's all.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by singletee(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2020
Ah!!!...
Eya

The boobs don't spoil
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by harmony75: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2020
authority2006:

The truth is that there is no hoes in this story. The victim wasn't even staying in one location, she was just travelling forth and back. If she's was in a relationship with the man, the last thing both of them would do was to let her move into the family house. It's common sense.
The only mistake the victim made was that she should have realised that the wife would feel insecure having a young, clean chick brought into their "house" most especially when she herself has become evening paper.
this your mumu talk..even though you're not to young also you will be mocked as an evening newspaper as you are mumu personality tuahhhh
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by femi4: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2020
Rebekah029:
Of course she will, as far as it's not acid.....mine now is just like a tattoo mark on my neck & close to one of my b****....
boobs jor... what's b***
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by jacyhelen(f): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2020
She is international bla bla is nonsense!!!
First she should have allowed the product she bought from Jaruma (Pussy sweetener) to work well on the man before moving into his house...
She was too fast to post:Small girl with big GOD!!

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Emmahunk(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2020
I still don't understand why that wicked woman has not been arrested and charged to court.
What evidence does she have that the young woman was sleeping with her husband? And even if she does have evidence, when has one taking the laws into his/her hands become part of the Nigeria Constitution?
She is an animal and should be safely locked away from humans.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by jacyhelen(f): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2020
dre11:
• It’s a lie -Lady

• We’re investigating -Police

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/fairy-love-affair/

She is international bla bla is nonsense!!!
First she should have allowed the product she bought from Jaruma (Pussy sweetener) to work well on the man before moving into his house...
She was too fast to post:Small girl with big GOD!!
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Blackdisciple(m): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2020
Neddstark:

Exactly, we don't know why she is walking free.

Walai....

because pesin don marry pesin no fit render help again...

the funniest part of it is that the said wife and the dad to Mr Jeff has been notified oo and they agreed ....

Thought he has not make comments concerning the matter as at the time of incident cos am the evil woman is his wife and the girl is there to work .

the wife can kill his sisters if they come visiting
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by zicoraads: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2020
The Mnena story that trended on Facebook for long has finally made it here.

Old story.

... Mnena was dating Jeff: confirmed. Jeff is a community díck: confirmed.

Nothing will happen to Jeff's wife. She is well connected. And Jeff too will not move a muscle. He is close to the governor.

Mnena should have avoided all of this by not staying in that house. I wish her quick recovery.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by zicoraads: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2020
Neddstark:

Exactly, we don't know why she is walking free.
This is Nigeria.

Wifey is connected.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by letilex: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by 44Bulldog(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=Haykinx98 post=97461036][/quote]

Yeah just like ur mom
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by charlesucheh(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2020
I am from Benue state!

And can braggadociously say that I know our girls very well.

In as much as I strongly feel that babe is lying about she not having an affair with JEFF, I still believe and insist that justice be served to that emotional mentally deranged woman the Jeff calls a wife!

Now back to the cheating parole; you see how beautiful and sexually appealing that lady hitherto looked? let me ask may fellow Benue state youths, do y'all think that man meritoriously and transparently picked out that lady for that job, looking at the numbers of media graduates and young struggling ones that has graduated from the state without strong connections to place them further!... let's not deceive our selves! that man slept with that lady hence the job she was given. But that woman had no right to bath her with hot water! Never!!!! Makurdi boys and girls can relate to my assertions.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by maestro299: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2020
Speaktruth88:

Now this one don get hot water the next one nko? Why is it hard for women to face the husband? No be una 2 dey d marriage?
Face the husband? As in fight him? Why can't she leave the marriage instead? Abi dem tie her leg with chain put for the man house?
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by pacespot(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2020
Omoh see how somebody skin were peeled like hot potato
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by maestro299: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2020
chlowi:

all the wife needed to do was take her husband up for divorce, what ever angle you look at it, the wife is wrong on all fours ....... first off harming a life ? over a cheating man? no, i wont do the same. How many women is she going to keep poring hot water on? how many? why didnt she met out same treatment to the community P3nis of a husband ? since you noted she had asked the lady severally to leave her husband ? look , no matter the angle you want to look at this, the wife had no right to do this , regardless...
All the wife needed to do was to leave the man. I don't know why many married women have this do or die mentality about their marriages, even though they aren't enjoying it.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nairalandwizerd(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2020
Jesslove:
she should have poured it on her husband
when you don't have permanent one. Ajegbodo.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2020
Let her get an acid n pour her too.Wic kind heartless woman be dis.Preek wey u don fu*k tire na him u wan kill another woman for
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by DaRuud(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Marry 2 or more wives , una no gree

dre11:
• It’s a lie -Lady

• We’re investigating -Police

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/fairy-love-affair/
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by chlowi(f): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2020
maestro299:
All the wife needed to do was to leave the man. I don't know why many married women have this do or die mentality about their marriages, even though they aren't enjoying it.

it beats me !!! .... wetin gbolahan dey cause for women ....is it the fear of finding a replacement ? or fear of being alone without one ? i cant wrap it up in my head .....they are quick to harm the women who cheat with their spouses forgetting that those woman owe dem no allegiance or oath rather their partner does. Take ur grievances to the man.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by obstead200(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2020
GeneralPula:
However, she alleged that two weeks after she packed into the house, Jeff’s wife called her one day and asked her to pack her things and leave the house that it is not every woman that would allow another lady to come into her matrimonial home. She told her that she was traveling to Abuja and that when she comes back, she would sort herself out. But on her return she couldn’t immediately leave the house because, according to her, she had a lot of work to do at the office. This was what prevented her from going to look for accommodation elsewhere.

Pussy people self..

Truth be say.. The owner of the spoilt boobs gone too far. Carrying a full package breass into a married mans house is like a foul. Not leaving after the wife don para is another foul.

Nah accommodate dem wan accommodate ham.. She wan cum change ham from accommodating to residing..

But the wife self.. She no even pity those fresh boobs..

Summary be say.... Fear hoes.
u have said it all.
Wifey say leave my husband's house, and u are forming boss. Is she mad ni?

And I can swear they are actually having an affair and Jeff is giving her high hopes. That is why she would dare face the woman of the house and misbehave.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Isabella199: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Greatzeus(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2020
No smoke without fire,I believe she was having an affair with the man,but that doesn't justify the woman's action. She should have faced her husband or file for divorce.
Let the law take its course. A time we'll spent in a Nigerian prison should reset her jealousy infected brain .
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by UNUKHASO: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2020
BUT MAD DAM,SHE IS NOT DATING YOUR HUSBAND YOUR HUSBAND IS THE ONE FRIENDLY WITH HER. SEE HOW YOU SPOILT HER NUNU YOU JUST TURNED THE NUNU INTO CHEESE.EVERY TIME YOU ARE ON PANTS, MENSES YOU ARE TIRED AND OGA CARNOT WAIT BUT TO DRIVE ON NOW YOU THEY FIGHT ON TOP WHAT YOU CAUSED
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by authority2006(m): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
harmony75:
this your mumu talk..even though you're not to young also you will be mocked as an evening newspaper as you are mumu personality tuahhhh

I guess you still have sympathy for that wicked woman. Why do you think she bathed that lady with hot water? Jealous. Why was she jealous? Because it is the sunset time for her and she's becoming insecure. Simple.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by mechanics(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
So touching, the woman should be brought to book.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Haykinx98(m): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
44Bulldog:

Yeah just like ur mom
Read what i wrote carefully and type what you just said without crying
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Wartsnigeria: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
chlowi:

all the wife needed to do was take her husband up for divorce, what ever angle you look at it, the wife is wrong on all fours ....... first off harming a life ? over a cheating man? no, i wont do the same. How many women is she going to keep poring hot water on? how many? why didnt she met out same treatment to the community P3nis of a husband ? since you noted she had asked the lady severally to leave her husband ? look , no matter the angle you want to look at this, the wife had no right to do this , regardless...

She's didn't ask the lady to leave her husband, she asked the lady to leave her house, she should have left, somethings are better avoided than getting justice, okay the woman is wrong, the highest that can happen is jail term right? Does it change the fact that the girl is burnt? Does it return her skin to normal? If she had killed her, will it return her to life? The safest way to live is to avoid problems rather than trying to get justice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.