Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix (85475 Views)

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by 44Bulldog(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Quick recovery undecided

But the Bible says in a certain verse;

For I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation.....

I guess you're suffering as a result of the bad your father has done cool

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by DisLifeSha: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
This lady is too beautiful for this wicked act. Why
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Alexaonfleek: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
ATEAMS:
[/s]After God, fear ....[s]
You guys should stop this rubbish.
At least 3 times a week we see threads making fp where men raped young ladies.
Not to talk of other forms of Physical violence.

11 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Patrioticman007(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tarajidog:
Wickedness

Agent of devil.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Patriarchy001(m): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
BlessedNuel:
The tori long....the lady in question fine no be small

I guess being bleached fair is the definition of beauty nowadays undecided

10 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Heffalump(m): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
Judging from the beautiful picture of Miss Mnena herein displayed with all lavishness and tongue wagging stimulus sensation on this matter, I can conveniently rest my case cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by aycorporat(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sincerely, I feel for this lady.

However, justice must be served as that lady cannot continue roaming about freely.

The husband nko? what has been his reactions to his wife's madness?

5 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by greatness77: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
Dat is totally wickedness
But y date a married man
any evidence dat she is dating her? dats a case of jealous as it is written all over her(the culprit) face

9 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Bar1941(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
A deep look on the woman's face shows desperation and wickedness, something within me says she did it, I could be wrong though...

Sometimes I wonder why some women behave as if their men were circumcised mainly for the sake of their pùssy. Mtcheeew.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by HisMajesty1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sad! Very sad.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Missyajoke(f): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
44Bulldog:
Quick recovery undecided

For I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation.....

God bless you, you've said my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by jaxxy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Why would u as a gal go to a married man’s house to squat and Jeff himself is a big idiot for not understanding his wife and the dangers of this unusual arrangement. Almost like he had ulterior agenda or intentions. Very intentional stupidity.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Wartsnigeria: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Something you could have easily avoided, a married women asked you to leave her matrimonial home and you still stayed there for another week. What if she had poised you, I hope you learn your lesson

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Owain: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
If person vex me seriously, I fit slap am, or we fight as e dey hot..or any kind thing like dat.
But to say I go put u for mind, come go boil water den come carry am pour my fellow human! I no fit do dat one abeg. I never wicked reach dat kind level. Some people get mind sha

5 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Wartsnigeria: 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
jaxxy:
Why would u as a gal go to a married man’s house to squat and Jeff himself is a big idiot for not understanding his wife and the dangers of this unusual arrangement. Almost like he had ulterior agenda or intentions. Very intentional stupidity.
. The woman politely told her to leave her house and she still stayed for over a month, the girl is stubborn.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Wartsnigeria: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
aycorporat:
Sincerely, I feel for this lady.

However, justice must be served as that lady cannot continue roaming about freely.

The husband nko? what has been his reactions to his wife's madness?

The judge will still put some blame on the girl since the wife already told her to move out and she refused and remained there for over a month.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by fredoooooo: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Men are wicked dey say .. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Reelmii: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jesslove:
she should have poured it on her husband
I see u are also dating a married man, if u like dont learn....continue hoping they will pour it on the man

10 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by We4all: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Why didn't the governor send her to a better hospital if he really wanted to help? Most hospitals in Nigeria are not equipped to treat burn victims and I really feel for the young girl.

To worsen her situation, nurses at the hospital will continue to torment her by calling her all sorts of names. It is what they do.

As for the murderous wife, how come she isn't behind bars? The husband should run for his life cos he could be next.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by d33types: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
A woman asked you to leave her house for 2 whole weeks and you were persistent.
You can back in the evening against her wish, quarrelled with her, stayed till 10pm, went inside her matrimonial home and comfortably took your bath and then started fighting with her.

Lady, you deserve more than this . You deserve acid sef. The wife was too patient with you I swear

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
This Mnena lady is a stubborn fool, A dullard for crying out loud. she got what she bargained for. How dare you stay in a married man's house, a place you know too well you are not welcomed, you even had the guts to fight his wife, after her several warning, telling you to leave.

11 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
If to say she know how the thing go end she for comot the house jejely.

Now hot water has spoiled her fine girl and she no fit do akunakuna again

8 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by jaxxy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wartsnigeria:

. The woman politely told are to leave her house and she still stayed for over a month, the girl is stubborn.

She is stupid aswell especially if she’s really not having anything with the so called Jeff bt that Jeff is a complete and bigger idiot.

The wife is a criminal. It was very intentional despite chances to allow peace to reign by letting her go that nite.

8 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Jesslove(f): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Reelmii:
I see u are also dating a married man, if u like dont learn....continue hoping they will pour it on the man

Lol.

No man is worth fighting for.

If you assault someone, you will be the one in jail, while your husband bleeps the next available woman.

If you go spiritual, you will be the one to face consequences later in life when your juju expires.

Las las, marry a responsible mature man who won't stress you.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Luckydubby7(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Not in support of what this woman did, but this girl is dating the her boss.

8 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by McPolomy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
How harsh and cruel could you be... cool Well, I hope you too will someday get paid for your Father's iniquity.
44Bulldog:
Quick recovery undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by teemac01(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
dre11:
• It’s a lie -Lady

• We’re investigating -Police

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/fairy-love-affair/

that is the end of this story....thank you for tuning in...and have a good night

we will never hear anything concerning this story again...and no one will be prosecuted...once its gone to the govt. that it...end of story..

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Olosho problem, not my biz.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Too bad n terrible
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chei,na so dis fine girl bobi take spoil? shocked shocked sad na wah o
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by d33types: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Owain:
If person vex me seriously, I fit slap am, or we fight as e dey hot..or any kind thing like dat.
But to say I go put u for mind, come go boil water den come carry am pour my fellow human! I no fit do dat one abeg. I never wicked reach dat kind level. Some people get mind sha

The wife had told her to leave the house for 2 full weeks. Her own matrimonial home o. The stupìd girl still came back one evening, quarrelled with the wife till 10pm, then even went to use the bathroom and resumed quarrelling.

That girl bold well well, nor be small.

For someone whose dad is an ex commissioner, she could have been able to secure alternate accommodation that night in the state capital, if she wanted. Her behaviour shows she was bent on staying in the man's house ; Typical side chic behaviour.
She deserves acid and much more

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.