Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix (85470 Views)

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Ladylawyer(f): 7:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Chii59:

This world is a very small place. May your loved ones never find themselves in situations like this, as you're blaming this young lady.
Let's even assume she was sleeping with the woman's husband, who is to blame? Isn't it the husband in question?

The the lady should be blamed why sleep in another woman's home knowing fully well that you are not welcome.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2020
Ladylawyer:

The the lady should be blamed why sleep in another woman's home knowing fully well that you are not welcomed.
Didn't you read the story? She had a job to do. Wasn't provided accommodation and had to stay there. If anyone's guilty, it's the woman's husband.

You're a woman, there are some things you shouldn't say in open. Because it's a very small world and it could rotate to your side tomorrow.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Haykinx98(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2020
All this wouldn't have happened if she listened to the woman,You're a Corper what's with the guise of finding a 3 bedroom apartment when the wife has peacefully told you to leave her matrimonial home and even gave you time,You caused this to yourself.Sorry to say,I can never trust this side of the story you gave because the woman might not go to Abuja as she claimed,It might be that she wanted to confirm her suspicion which she later did.

[/b]However, she alleged that two weeks after she packed into the house, Jeff’s wife called her one day and asked her to pack her things and leave the house that it is not every woman that would allow another lady to come into her matrimonial home. She told her that she was traveling to Abuja and that when she comes back, she would sort herself out. But on her return she couldn’t immediately leave the house because, according to her, she had a lot of work to do at the office. This was what prevented her from going to look for accommodation elsewhere.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by SocialJustice: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2020
People are wicked, see fine long breast she wants to condemn.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Haykinx98(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=44Bulldog post=97455867]Quick recovery undecided
Another Anguuuu���
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by OMOJOHN001: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2020
If they are to check this woman past life, Maybe she has dated a married man before ooooo. now that karma wants to play game she is pouring hot water. TUEEEEH

FEAR ALL THIS OLD BITVCH and STAY AWAY FROM UP COMING BITVCH.

TUEEEEEEHH TUEEEEH.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by whitemand4(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2020
linearity:

My conclusions as well.

She is either very very naive or seriously up to something not good.

From her own narration, the woman gave her more than a month to park out and she refused to do so, but instead travelled to Abuja to spent the month.

[/b]On coming back, the lady again reminded her to pack out, but she took her time to go take a shower, again after the first fight she took her time to be looking in the mirror and rubbing cream.

I don’t care if the door is locked, burst it and get the fvck out.

[b]On a second thought, it appear that she was been confident because, the husband has been telling her ‘don’t mind my wife, just stay as long as you wish’. You know guys can give ladies all kind of unimaginable promises and confidence, especially when puni is on the table.

I very much doubt it, if any guys is willing to sacrifice to face the wrath & fury of his wife over another lady, if the other lady is not supplying unlimited puni....so she is not telling the truth, now she is not only out of accommodation, she might also lose that job,

Your head is there!

Once there's an intercourse between a married man and a side chick and @bold comes to play, the wife becomes a filthy rag to the side chick. She will start acting to the wife according to what the man told her
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by lamentor78(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2020
That breast has become accidentted breast
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by authority2006(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2020
GeneralPula:
Pussy people self..

Truth be say.. The owner of the spoilt boobs gone too far. Carrying a full package breass into a married mans house is like a foul. Not leaving after the wife don para is another foul.

Nah accommodate dem wan accommodate ham.. She wan cum change ham from accommodating to residing..

But the wife self.. She no even pity those fresh boobs..

Summary be say.... Fear hoes.

The truth is that there is no hoes in this story. The victim wasn't even staying in one location, she was just travelling forth and back. If she's was in a relationship with the man, the last thing both of them would do was to let her move into the family house. It's common sense.
The only mistake the victim made was that she should have realised that the wife would feel insecure having a young, clean chick brought into their "house" most especially when she herself has become evening paper.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2020
Skepticus:

At the bolded, how is it the man's fault, that a desperate side chic and an adult with a brain, decides to spread her legs for a married man despite his wife's warning.

Except in extreme cases like rape (which I'm vehemently against), women own the key to sex and childbirth. A man who has his way with her is under her full permission.
I disagree the husband is the one who made a vow to stay faithful not the sidechick some sidechicks may not even know the marital starus of the men they date.
Also the woman has no right to hold the sidechick it is her husband that the blame should fall on not the sidechick the sidechick is not her spouse or made any vow to her men should learn to take responsiblity for their actions this thought of women holding key to sex not even entirely true should not mean that men are free from any accountability.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by etrouble: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Going to fucck a Sugar Zaddy in his matrimonial house in his wife’s presence is same as asking for a death sentence. The Olosho is lucky to be alive. The Sugar Zaddy should be in jail, while the madam hot water should be denied dicck for 10 years
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by RealEzee(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2020
Make she start to apply honey n vitamin e oil religiously she go dey aiit

Can someone explain how salt into d mix? Salt?
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by etrouble: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
Dat is totally wickedness
But y date a married man

Not just date oooo, but going to fuccck him in his matrimonial home. The Olosho is lucky to be alive, with my own wife, the Olosho would have joined her ancestors
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by bleskid: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2020
Jesslove:
she should have poured it on her husband
I dei your back
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by etrouble: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I disagree the husband is the one who made a vow to stay faithful not the sidechick some sidechicks may not even know the marital starus of the men they date.
Also the woman has no right to hold the sidechick it is her husband that the blame should fall on not the sidechick the sidechick is not her spouse or made any vow to her men should learn to take responsiblity for their actions this thought of women holding key to sex not even entirely true should not mean that men are free from any accountability.

Obviously you too are sleeping with married men, you are one day away from disgrace and humiliation
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Gordieshegz(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2020
teemac01:

that is the end of this story....thank you for tuning in...and have a good night

we will never hear anything concerning this story again...and no one will be prosecuted...once its gone to the govt. that it...end of story..

Ortom will settle the case out of court as he is renowned for.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Rebekah029(f): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2020
femi4:
Will she regain her skin beauty
Of course she will, as far as it's not acid.....mine now is just like a tattoo mark .
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2020
etrouble:

Obviously you too are sleeping with married men, you are one day away from disgrace and humiliation
You are the one sleeping with married since you know so much about me.
You are very silly ode undecided

Saying someone should be held accountable for their actions has translated to sleeping with married men you are not okay get out of my mentions
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Ladylawyer(f): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2020
Chii59:

Didn't you read the story? She had a job to do. Wasn't provided accommodation and had to stay there. If anyone's guilty, it's the woman's husband.

You're a woman, there are some things you shouldn't say in open. Because it's a very small world and it could rotate to your side tomorrow.
I am wrong, I accept but this right here would never rotate to my side. I will never stay where I am threatened. Once she noticed she was causing a strain in the marriage because of her stay a reasonable lady would have left and this problem could have been averted.
The husband on his own is not a good man, he could have done away with whatever was causing problems in his marriage. The wife has every right to a peaceful home he could have found another place for the lady.
The wife should never have done what she did. What if she killed her? That would not have solved the problem.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Rebekah029(f): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2020
nnamdico82:
Are you sure it was by mistake?Rebecca

Lol! you are not serious....it happened to me in a saloon..the hairdresser was trying to use it on my hair....
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2020
She caused herself this pain, whose wife of that age will let her husband bring a girl of such beauty to her matrimonial home let's be sincere.

She was told to leave and she was still arguing with a married woman in her own house that will aggravate the whole situation and instead of leaving immediately, she was still padding her face.

Women envy each other a lot. The married woman even tried letting her stay for a while, trust me 80 percent of the married women will feel insecure especially having a young girl of her age.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Rebekah029(f): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2020
Tillatalk:
mine was hot pepper I nearly died that night I can never forget that horrible experience
very horrible experience...lol...thank God it wasn't acid
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by petitejolie(f): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2020
U were married at her age but look at how insecure you are. U don't even have a life of your own only to be fighting women over one man u call husband. Cos if u had a life of your own, u would be busy with better things. Marriage that has turned you into a mad woman is dat one marriage. How many women u go fight? Cos dis ur behavior will b driving your husband outside well well. Nd the lady, woman say u should leave her house and ure following her to drag house because ure pursuing career. Is the house part of your career? So u had a place to go to on that day wen she poured water on you and u didn't go there since. If i were in your shoes, wife tells me to leave their house wen i know im not related to any of d couples , its better i return to my Father's house o now see did d job stop? People need to have common sense in dis life o. May God heal you quick and may justice take its cause.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Kokaine(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2020
jaxxy:
Why would u as a gal go to a married man’s house to squat and Jeff himself is a big idiot for not understanding his wife and the dangers of this unusual arrangement. Almost like he had ulterior agenda or intentions. Very intentional stupidity.
exactly.
So unprofessional. I'm sure the woman's friends were laughing at her. Of all places in the world...his matrimonial home. And she is talking blah blah blah about direction, meeting, editing, production.. When accommodation was of top priority. The day she decided to leave, where was she now going that she couldn't go all this while. Her friends rent expired. Wow!!! The office should have paid the rent.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Rebekah029(f): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol..are u sure it was by mistake?
yaah! very sure!
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by davidluv(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2020
Wisdom is profitable to direct. Immediately the woman started making noise be over the issue, the babe for waka go instead of trying to buy stupid time that has caused her pain.. what if the psycho of a wife stabbed her and she died? Because of yeye production.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by maestro299: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2020
GeneralPula:
However, she alleged that two weeks after she packed into the house, Jeff’s wife called her one day and asked her to pack her things and leave the house that it is not every woman that would allow another lady to come into her matrimonial home. She told her that she was traveling to Abuja and that when she comes back, she would sort herself out. But on her return she couldn’t immediately leave the house because, according to her, she had a lot of work to do at the office. This was what prevented her from going to look for accommodation elsewhere.

Pussy people self..

Truth be say.. The owner of the spoilt boobs gone too far. Carrying a full package breass into a married mans house is like a foul. Not leaving after the wife don para is another foul.

Nah accommodate dem wan accommodate ham.. She wan cum change ham from accommodating to residing..

But the wife self.. She no even pity those fresh boobs..

Summary be say.... Fear hoes.
You are a wise man brother.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Awoo88: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2020
The woman don kukuma scatter her marriage herself!!
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Blackdisciple(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2020
That's the handiwork of a full time house wife.
End time wife she should be arrested and jailed for inhumanity and attempted murder

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Neddstark: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2020
Na to give that woman the same treatment o. After she is well, spray her hot water or corrosive chemical. Tit for tat. Let us see the police that will arrest her that failed to arrest the wicked woman first time. And if I am the man, goodbye to the wicked woman. She doesn't deserve family and friends.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by CaptainZubi: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2020
Neddstark:
Na to give that woman the same treatment o. After she is well, spray her hot water or corrosive chemical. Tit for tat. Let us see the police that will arrest her that failed to arrest the wicked woman first time. And if I am the man, goodbye to the wicked woman. She doesn't deserve family and friends.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Neddstark: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2020
Blackdisciple:
That's the handiwork of a full time house wife.

End time wife
she should be arrested and jailed for inhumanity and attempted murder

Exactly, we don't know why she is walking free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.