Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix (85472 Views)

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by chlowi(f): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
this is cruel.. i dont care whatever she has done embarassed
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by kenfarm(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
See as d woman spoil the fine girl face.

This is wickedness......but the young lady no try.

Of all place, ba married man yard u consider as transit accommodation? shocked

It mat be thru they aren't into any relationship because if they were, the man 4 rather lodge her for easy access to her pot

But y did she return to the woman yard on her return from Abuja?

No hard feelings oh, but I must say u brought to yourself whatever pain you passing thru right now

5 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by 44Bulldog(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
McPolomy:
How harsh and cruel could you be... cool Well, I hope you too will someday get paid for your Father's iniquity.

Harsh?... Am I the God who said so, did I write the Bible?

As for getting paid for my father's iniquity... that's if I don't walk closer to God and the Bible doesn't say it's a must, and God also said I'll have mercy on those I'll have mercy on, I guess you're Muslim right?cool... cause that's how you guys think undecided, upside down

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by ElValiente(m): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Niyeal:
Aye le
ibosi oooo

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by ModestGal(f): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Bad

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Edusouls(m): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
She deserves it ten folds this is a lesson to all you hopeless hoes, roaming around and destroying homes..
AnonymousRebec:
No matter what anybody has done, pouring hot water on them, or any other form of physical abuse is not the solution.

10 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Reelmii: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jesslove:

Lol.

No man is worth fighting for.

If you assault someone, you will be the one in jail, while your husband bleeps the next available woman.

If you go spiritual, you will be the one to face consequences later in life when your juju expires.

Las las, marry a responsible mature man who won't stress you.
by the time the woman blinds ur eyes with acid and goes to jail, we will know if her going to jail will restore ur sight....and mind u, with a good lawyer she can win the case or probably spend some months in prison, but trust me she will be out

But u wey don blind what will be ur fate....prevention is always better than cure.. continue larfing, e go shock u

18 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Edusouls(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Marry they won’t, Ok have and build with a guy they cannot, leaves people’s husband alone Noo, chai women were really cursed to bear endless troubles..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
Patriarchy001:
Women supporting Women.
Women snatching Women's husbands.
Women bathing Women in hot water.
Women abusing housegirls (Women)

but, please let's focus on:

Women supporting Women.

Men need to respect themselves. Why did the wife not pour her husband hot water? No be him bring the girl? Women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Lynchburg(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
She caused everything to herself.....she was even lucky the man's wife told her to packed earlier but her stubbornness/proud couldn't allow allow her but she channelled it to lack of chance, she even had the guts fighting her boss wife

quote author=EXLOVER post=97455756]Omo me wetin i nor dey like na another man money and another man woman. I nor like trouble for this my life.

This heartless woman has just ended this poor girl career, her odds dor drop to 0.5.

Lesson to all girls wey nor wan leave people husband, some wife heart is made of kpomo.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Edusouls:
She deserves it ten folds this is a lesson to all you hopeless hoes, roaming around and destroying homes..

Now this one don get hot water the next one nko? Why is it hard for women to face the husband? No be una 2 dey d marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Buharidgeneral: 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
The Tori get as he be. Since you're the son of the soil why putting up in married man house when you have a mother and family house around.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Floreate: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sorry about your misfortune.

I believe you ignored the signs of the danger when it was impending.

You shouldn't have dared the woman, you were a distraction to her marriage, now luukat what u brought upon yourself

5 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nigerian police are very stupid. What are they investigating. Are they investigating whether she poured hot water on herself or one Jezebel poured hot water on her. Is it when she dies that they will conclude their investigation.
There was a murder attempt by a wicked woman and all they are saying is that they are still investigating. Investigating what ?
Why can't they arrest and prosecute her is what I don't understand.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Edusouls:

Well, she should have listened to the wife of the house and moved out.
But if the husband had gotten permission from his wife and father, why was the wife angry?
Is it not to say No when the husband asked. All this problem will not happen if she had said no from the beginning when the husband asked her permission.

She agreed for her husband to bring the woman. If she didn't like it anymore, it was for her to tell her husband to send her away. Maybe she told her husband and he didn't listen. But pouring hot water on the lady wasn't the solution.

She should have just called police to arrest the girl for trespassing.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
Dat is totally wickedness
But y date a married man
Did you read she date a married man

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by InvertedHammer: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
/
Who is right? Who is wrong?

Who don chop hot water don chop hot water.

All the grammar in the whole can never reset her skin.

Leave married men alone. Wise ones would have moved at the first warning.

/

6 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Wartsnigeria: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
chlowi:
this is cruel.. i dont care whatever she has done embarassed
Yes it is cruel but could have been avoided, the married woman asked her to leave her house for well over a month but she remained there, what if she got killed? I'm sure you won't also take it if your husband brings a lady not related to the house

9 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
Dat is totally wickedness
But y date a married man
Can't a married man settle for another WIFE...?
I don't just understand..
Can't he settle for a SECOND WIFE...?

How would a MARRIED MAN settle for a second wife without dating..?
What's the WICKEDNESS there..?
WOMEN should learn to embrace their kind.
Where is it written in the Nigerian Law that a man shouldn't go for another woman...?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by MPESA(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
d33types:

The wife had told her to leave the house for 2 full weeks. Her work matrimonial home o. The stupìd girl still came back one evening, quarrelled with the wife till 10pm, then even went to use the bathroom and resumed quarrelling.

That girl bold well well.

For someone who's dad is an ex commissioner, she could have been able to get accommodation in the state capital if she wants. Her behaviour shows she was bent on staying in the man's house ; Typical side chic behaviour.
She deserves acid and more

Were you paid for spamming this thread, why running up and down like headless chicken... .... Abeg stop all this madness because you no follow them live for the same house.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Edusouls(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Because women knows too well that they are each others worse enemies, imagine the foolish foolish beauty without brains comfortably living in a married woman’s house in the name of shooting movie for oga , so the woman will be clapping for her or what? What was she thinking in her dead brains? Upon the woman’s warning to leave but still after travel she sheepishly came back to same house and even fought with the wife, she is even lucky it ended in hot water..see women are cursed by nature not to ever behave well or do good, that’s why they are called women...
Speaktruth88:

Now this one don get hot water the next one nko? Why is it hard for women to face the husband? No be una 2 dey d marriage?

5 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by ChengHun(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
women can do anything to keep other women away from their husbands, especially if the man is wealthy.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by MPESA(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=MPESA post=97456777]

Were you paid for spamming this thread, why running up and down like headless chicken...
Abeg why carry this matter for your head like this .... Abeg stop all this madness because you no follow them live for the same house.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by bubara(m): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wonders will never seize to exist . . . 26_year old Lady with this kind boobs . . . I tire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Hassanmaye(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
GeneralPula:
However, she alleged that two weeks after she packed into the house, Jeff’s wife called her one day and asked her to pack her things and leave the house that it is not every woman that would allow another lady to come into her matrimonial home. She told her that she was traveling to Abuja and that when she comes back, she would sort herself out. But on her return she couldn’t immediately leave the house because, according to her, she had a lot of work to do at the office. This was what prevented her from going to look for accommodation elsewhere.

Pussy people self..

Truth be say.. The owner of the spoilt boobs gone too far. Carrying a full package breass into a married mans house is like a foul. Not leaving after the wife don para is another foul.

Nah accommodate dem wan accommodate ham.. She wan cum change ham from accommodating to residing..

But the wife self.. She no even pity those fresh boobs..

Summary be say.... Fear hoes.
Wickedness shocked
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by gbolswag(m): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
she finished u
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Edusouls(m): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chai chicken brain people so this is how you analysed the whole event? If it’s you self you would have done worse to that lady by pouring acid. Which reasonable woman on earth would accommodate such a young and beautiful girl in her matrimonial house? Upon multiple warnings for her to leave? The woman did well to her and it’s a warning to multitude of useless and gold digging hoes going after attached men..
AnonymousRebec:

Well, she should have listened to the wife of the house and moved out.
But if the husband had gotten permission from his wife and father, why was the wife angry?
Is it not to say No when the husband asked. All this problem will not happen if she had said no from the beginning when the husband asked her permission.

She agreed for her husband to bring the woman. If she didn't like it anymore, it was for her to tell her husband to send her away. Maybe she told her husband and he didn't listen. But pouring hot water on the lady wasn't the solution.

She should have just called police to arrest the girl for trespassing.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Mindlog: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Edusouls:
Because women knows too well that they are each others worse enemies, imagine the foolish foolish beauty without brains comfortably living in a married woman’s house in the name of shooting movie for oga , so the woman will be clapping for her or what? What was she thinking in her dead brains? Upon the woman’s warning to leave but still after travel she sheepishly came back to same house and even fought with the wife, she is even lucky it ended in hot water..see women are cursed by nature not to ever behave well or do good, that’s why they are called women...

All the kidnappers, armed robbers, rapists, ritualists, online/offline fraudsters roaming around Nigeria and their counterparts already in different correctional facilities are all women because they are "cursed by nature"

If the females in your family are "cursed by nature" to never behave well or do good, don't assume it is same with every other family.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wartsnigeria:

. The woman politely told are to leave her house and she still stayed for over a month, the girl is stubborn.
This world is a very small place. May your loved ones never find themselves in situations like this, as you're blaming this young lady.
Let's even assume she was sleeping with the woman's husband, who is to blame? Isn't it the husband in question?

5 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Edusouls:
Chai chicken brain people so this is how you analysed the whole event? If it’s you self you would have done worse to that lady by pouring acid. Which reasonable woman on earth would accommodate such a young and beautiful girl in her matrimonial house? Upon multiple warnings for her to leave? The woman did well to her and it’s a warning to multitude of useless and gold digging hoes going after attached men..
Too many children on nairaland. undecided
I'm sorry for you in advance.
Re: Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
Edusouls:
Marry they won’t, Ok have and build with a guy they cannot, leaves people’s husband alone Noo, chai women were really cursed to bear endless troubles..

Stop sniffing weed you won't hear. Shame!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.