Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! (2612 Views)

Can't Believe It, Just Shut Down Transcorp Hilton Abuja Last Night (pics) / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
Redpillers already know why its like that, its really beginning to look like only the redpillers are the only sensible people in this men-women control war against the feminists!
Yea feminist biittches are just nothing but thot dummies! grin
Did i just hear a female voice say i'm wrong to think like this? Well you have your chance in this thread now, DEFEND YOURSELVES! Lets hear it, we are listening :/
FEMINISM is a complete lie to enslave men and put the women in total control, only simps are blinded by tits and ass, real men who want the full education on this should simply get the free book in my signature below and start reading! (Incase of ADs, just wait for 5 seconds and click on the SKIP AD button that will automatically appear)
Its for your own good men!

As for the biittches..sorry STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL WOMEN i meant to say, we await for defensive arguements grin

Treat biittches LIKE SHIIT, because thats the treatment they deserve to be contained! Be SIMPle and you are doomed!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
money...so far as there is money you can control women cool
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
If money can control women. Then wetin fit control men?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Redpillers already know why its like that, its really beginning to look like only the redpillers are the only sensible people in this men-women control war against the feminists!
Yea feminist biittches are just nothing but thot dummies! grin
Did i just hear a female voice say i'm wrong to think like this? Well you have your chance in this thread now, DEFEND YOURSELVES! Lets hear it, we are listening :/
FEMINISM is a complete lie to enslave men and put the women in total control, only simps are blinded by tits and ass, real men who want the full education on this should simply get the free book in my signature below and start reading! (Incase of ADs, just wait for 5 seconds and click on the SKIP AD button that will automatically appear)
Its for your own good men!

As for the biittches..sorry STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL WOMEN i meant to say, we await for defensive arguements grin

Treat biittches LIKE SHIIT, because thats the treatment they deserve to be contained! Be SIMPle and you are doomed!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Go and sleep,so that u go get sense.
You need to rest your childish brain.
Go and sleep,son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:42am On Jul 12, 2021
Doja2000:
Go and sleep,so that u go get sense. You need to rest your childish brain. Go and sleep,son.
Ok
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:45am On Jul 12, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
So why should they hate it when we refer them as accessories Or what else could explain this?
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2021
Doja2000:
If money can control women. Then wetin fit control men?
The only thing you females can offer, S£X.
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Hmmm....... Okay,son.
If we can offer sex that means sex can control men na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2021
Doja2000:
Hmmm....... Okay,son.
If we can offer sex that means sex can control men na.

Thats why redpillers like me work really hard to help other men kill the urge for s€x, therefore rendering you people useless! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Candidlady: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Obviously your mum was a sluuut....

Your sis is out there doing Charity with her cherry...

Family problem.... Nairaland shouldn't be were you vent your anger on... Have a one on one talk with your dad and mum that might help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

Family problem.... Nairaland shouldn't be were you vent your anger on... Have a one on one talk with your dad and mum that might help

Funny how you totally bypassed the main topic in this thread to spill out all this trash, you obviously don't have a good answer but you wouldn't back down either to make yourself feel like you're wrong.
So you decided to talk trash as a cover up? Thats very poor of you girl. grin grin Just take yourself out of this place grin Thank you! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Izonedexter(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2021
grin i go through all this comments and all I see is a bunch of pained ladies who are unable to present a suitable answer to this question
the future is female ;

3 Likes

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Izonedexter(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

remove sex from a relationship and you will find out that 80 percent of ladies have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Candidlady: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Lol

And what do you guys have to offer if I may ask

Izonedexter:
remove sex from a relationship and you will find out that 80 percent of ladies have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Izonedexter:
grin i go through all this comments and all I see is a bunch of pained ladies who are unable to present a suitable answer to this question
the future is female ;
THANK YOU! Thats my point exactly!

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2021
Izonedexter:
You mean 99%? grin

4 Likes

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

Lol

OMG This question is so so stupid! Is this the best you could come up with MEN FVCKING PROVIDE EVERYTHING IN THE RELATIONSHIP!
Are you even typing with your brain in place?? Like WTF!

2 Likes

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Candidlady: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
OMG This question is so so stupid! Is this the best you could come up with MEN FVCKING PROVIDE EVERYTHING IN THE RELATIONSHIP!

You are stupid

Was your mum that useless of a being

Lord God have mercy... U have an ass for a brain kiddo

Sure you are one jobless kid hiding behind keyboards

You mum might be a waste but don't say that bout other women out there...

As you dey like this can you even take care of ursef

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Candidlady: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Lwkmd

You provide everything in a relationship

Coming from a kid who doesn't even know what sense of responsibility means

Ode omo.. don't quote me again you this insecured mofo

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

You are stupid

grin grin You really have nothing tangible to say do you? You don't even have a reasonable arguement to put out grin You are not even beating about the bush, for crying out loud, you don't even know where the bush is grin grin efulefu

4 Likes

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

Lwkmd

You provide everything in a relationship

Coming from a kid who doesn't even know what sense of responsibility means

Ode omo.. don't quote me again you this insecured mofo
grin grin aunty security, you can just get out of my thread now ok? Oh and next time if you don't have anything tangible to say in a topic, you could always just view the thread and walk out instead of spreading your stupidity everywhere grin Piece of advice tho, nobody will be this nice to you lmfaoo. Empty skull grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Izonedexter(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

Lol

am sure 80 percent of your clothes and and jewelry etc are from your past relationships and narcissisticly enough you will still leave that guy for another

3 Likes

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Izonedexter(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You mean 99%? grin
haha am telling u bro

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Candidlady: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2021
Izonedexter:
am sure 80 percent of your clothes and and jewelry etc are from your past relationships and narcissisticly enough you will still leave that guy for another

What makes you guys think we ladies can't Carter for ourselves ...

You guys level of reasoning is beyond me ....

Saying my clothes and accessories must have been sponsored by one individual...
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Izonedexter(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2021
grin
Candidlady:

You are stupid

grin
Candidlady:

You are stupid

another pained lady

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Izonedexter(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

if not for the huge number of simps existing am sure u all ladies feeling so entitled would die of starvation and loneliness

2 Likes

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by Candidlady: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2021
grin cheesy

Who did this to you guys

Pretty sure that girl must have ripped you guys heart apart...

But you know something child...

There are some of us who ain't dependent on you guys peanuts and your dicknut grin

Izonedexter:
if not for the huge number of simps existing am sure u all ladies feeling so entitled would die of starvation and loneliness

1 Like

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by siofra(f): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2021
Izonedexter:
the future is female ;

Nah it's the men who are pained, that's why you see them starting irrelevant threads all over romance land.

Women here aren't even bothered because they know these red pillers aren't serious.
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2021
Izonedexter:
BOOM!
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2021
Izonedexter:
haha am telling u bro
She's so pointless! grin
Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

Stop forming for us here, we aren't fools no more grin we don't need you to tell us the truth before we know grin Most of you biittch literally thrive on men and will still come to form STRONG AND INDEPENDENT WOMEN grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Every FEMINIST Must Be Able To Give A Good Answer This Question Or Just Shut Up! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Izonedexter:
grin ;Danother pained lady
Swears grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). / The Woman That Gave Birth To Rabbit (photos) / What Are Young Girls Turning Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.