Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,905 members, 7,952,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Can A Man Lose His Heavenly Reward? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Man Lose His Heavenly Reward? (140 Views)

The Only Kind Of Giving Said To Attract A Heavenly Reward In The Bible / Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Lose His Heavenly Reward? by Missyajoke(f): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Good evening everyone, let's pray heavenly father we thank you for this beautiful day and I pray that you'll touch the heart of the reader in Jesus Name (Amen).

Now back to the main point Can a Man lose his Heavenly Reward? Yes he can if he is not very careful with his dealings. Some started well in the Christian faith but if you look at their lives now you wonder what went wrong. Some might be due to peer pressure, impatience, lacking proper understanding of God's plan for their plans. Some due to small problems have left God and have joined the Devil's camp. The Bible says " let him that thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall." . Am not only talking to Christians am talking to everyone so let's all ask for Gods grace to have a good ending. The bible says " `Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty". Don't because of wealth lose eternity. Yesterday I went to a shopping mall and what I saw was very devastating if you see the way people were buying things I was surprised, I just had to take it from my mind. If you don't have be patient one day you'll join the trend of successful people, if you're having just 5 clothes please wear it with joy and don't compare your life with anyone. See ehn I sat down in a place one day and they started talking about a man who suddenly became rich and people didn't know his source of wealth, I didn't ( diabolical or nkt am not concerned) contribute but I told myself that if this is the route people take to become rich am not interested so you also must make up your mind not to follow worldly trends and Patterns. Don't let any friend deceive that its just a ritual and you'll become rich what of the subsequent rituals If you see that that the people you walk with will drag you away from God it's better you let go off the friendship.

Take a Stand today and God will reward you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Far The Lord Has Helped Us / Are New Year Prophecies Really Needed? / Pastor Chris Reveals Deep Secret Why You Shouldn't Criticise men of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.