Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) (51534 Views)

Funke Akindele’s "Omo Ghetto" Becomes Highest Grossing Nollywood Movie / Funke Akindele, Husband, JJC Skillz In Dubai For 'Omo Ghetto' Premiere (Pix) / Download Omo Ghetto (the Saga) By Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2020
grin
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Fidelismaria: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2020
Mediocre as usual.

Apparently thuggery is now the number 1 career path in the south west.
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Notatribalist(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:
Lol, how does someone as [s]chubby fat as her want to act as a ghetto lady.

The Nigerian film industry is in shambles.

[/s]
Chrismass drink never clear for your eyes?
Nollywoood that's making waves all over the world?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

I'm implying that most people from the ghetto dont have the luxury of being fat.

It's simply bad casting

Mehn, some people have fat bro.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by gtrader: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2020
The movie is very interesting, in fact it beats expectation. I rate the movie 8 over 10.

Well done Funke.

9 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Cuntface: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

I'm implying that most people from the ghetto dont have the luxury of being fat.

It's simply bad casting

Some of you go just open mouth waaaaaaaa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by boborneyor(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting

Nawa oh undecided

3 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:
Lol, how does someone as chubby fat as her want to act as a ghetto lady.

you may be educated but with no awareness!

No wonder you open your mouth Anyhow

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Ugandatales: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting

There are a lot of fat people in ghettos. Ghetto isn't synonymous with starvation and hunger.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by phorget(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2020
Really bad casting. Funke is overgrown to act that part.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by GrammarChecker: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2020
Beckysexy:
The hustle is real lol.
This lady is born with acting. One of my favorite actress in Nigeria. smiley

It shows how versatile she is.

actresses
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by CocaineLord(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2020
Nigerian movies sucks...What is this repackaged rubbish? Well the gullible mofos would fall for it smiley

3 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by missyblissy: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2020
femi4:
imagine, ghetto get fat people too
look

You think they don't have fat people in the ghettos. Oga do your own research

3 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by ForestHill: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting
Get some quality education, mr Oldboy10

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by einsteine(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting

Have you been to Makoko or Bariga or Ajegunle? Lots of fat people there.

That's like saying poor people can't be fat. Ignorance.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Perfectsouth(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting
talk wetin you Sabi o

3 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Odobaone: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting

Dont be quick to assume other people's situation man. Obesity is not a function of good living its heredity

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by mkoabiola: 8:38am On Dec 27, 2020
Anything to entertain us is welcome.

Thuggery or not.

Nigeria get as e be now
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Maj196(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2020
Why she use Chioma, where that short girl she been use b4 (omo jo ibo)

4 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Godbless3(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2020
blingxx:

Asin ehnn ..this is not what the youth needs

The same youth will do anything to watch american movie that has the same theme.
Like fast & furious, Mechanic, and most gangstar american movie, even the ones full with drug cartel, murder, rape and gun violence and bank robbery etc. Almost all nigerians have watch the joker which we know the team.
The comment is just so st.pid from the moment it came out of the mouth.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by crafteck(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting

You sir are an imbexxcile... I run a fastfood in mushin, this boy is about 16 to 18,works as a mechanics assistant , comes around on Sunday to eat, i dont have to furnish this forum with more details,
Now if you talk about the real getto in mushin where drugs are sold, i dont know who you are but some hommies there make your yearly income in less than a week.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Danny50: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Funke, you are getting too fat for the street.
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by harmony75: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2020
is that why everyone on the street is coloured their hair gold Naw?
Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

There are different body types in every ghetto. You will find the skinny, the obese, and the muscular.

It is the same for wealthy locations such as Banana Island. You will find skinny wealthy people, as well as obese wealthy people.

In fact, I have reviewed certain literature which showed that the poorest of people are more likely to become obese than the richest of people. Because rich people are very much likely to be health conscious, so they watch their weight more than poor people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Trustedpro: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2020
What you are doing is not right....yes I am lefty what I'm doing is left. Lol! Relentless effort. God bless you funke akindele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Godbless3(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Mediocre as usual.

Apparently thuggery is now the number 1 career path in the south west.

Like say you have not watch american movie that have themes such as violence, drugs cartel, criminal activities, rape, murdur and terrorism or ghetto activities in it.
Nah only Nigerian movie directors una sabi rant.
Hypocrite.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by MeekySmudger(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

....you are totally wrong sir,.so a lady from ghetto always look lean,thin,malnourished abi....e be like say u no know anything

7 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by gnaira(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2020
blingxx:

Asin ehnn ..this is not what the youth needs

Please, what have you brought or do you bring to the table that the youth need

Start from yourself on the needed change, so people can see reasons with your comments, else they're just your opinions and stick with you.

1 Like

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by MMXX: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting
wow that's a new one
How did you come to that conclusion?

4 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Digitalwitch: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2020
femi4:
imagine, ghetto get fat people too
There are fat people in the ghetto.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) by Neddstark: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2020
Newman20:

It's simply bad casting

You obviously haven't been to a ghetto before.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification / Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.